Hard to find girls with their head screwed on these days?

lowteg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I have been dating this girls who is 18 and I am 22..

Things have been going good but then over the past few days its gone weird...

The other night she sends me a random text saying "I really have to stop thinking about you its not normal" night babe.xxx"

Then today she sends me a messaging saying call me babes, so I call her like a few hours later and have a chat seems to go pretty sweet..

Then randomly she sends me some messaging going "I don't think we should chill anymore because I am already starting to get interested and thats bad"

UMMM WTF??? Any one ever get served up some similar shit from a girl...I mean this girls only young been 18 but shes pretty dam hot, just don't get these fucked up head games...

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
she falling for you and is a little fearful. I had a gf the same way, she was 19, I was her "second" guy, she was fearful because she was still very young. I was 4 yrs older, wiser, sexually experienced, passionate. I was twice the man and then some of her first lover. Now I'm an old geezer in my 50's, your gf sounds pretty normal, the kids today express themselves shortly after the thought runs thru their head. and they have the means to do so with today's technology.

what I find disappointing is young woman saying one thing and doing the other, short changing themselves and their lives. many times this involves an unwanted pregnancy. everything gets puts on hold, baby comes, marriage is promised, never happens, after awhile, things just fall apart, except mom never gets back on track, education is on hold. alcohol, drugs and men are coming in and out of mom's life thru a fast track revolving door.

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

I know, I have mis-spelled 'consent' and left it too late to be edited. :redface: She is trying to be sensible and how much she is succeeding is yet to be shown.

My own mother was bright, got summa cum laude at uni without finishing her high school, but she certainly did not have her head screwed on too well, and my arrival one month after her shotgun marriage to my dad is proof of that. He resented it ever after.

nicenycdick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is clear (to me, at least) that she wants a response from you indicating your level of involvement. Her statement is truly a question to you: How do you feel about the relationship? She wants to know if you are feeling as deeply for her as she is feeling for you. The response she wants is: Don't say that, Baby...I have to keep seeing you!

Your response (or lack thereof) will dictate how she sees herself in your future. Expect repercussions...

Alexanddan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hard to find girls with their head screwed on these days?

When I read the title I thought what you meant was that they were too busy giving head to have it screwed on. lol

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Just because she's insecure doesnt mean she's crazy. Give her a break, she's a teenager. If you want someone who's secure and confident go for the 25+ women.

Haha. I've had a 30 year old married woman send me texts not unlike the ones the OP just posted.

Many girls are kind of neurotic about their own feelings, regardless of age. That's my take on it.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
So I have been dating this girls who is 18 and I am 22..

Things have been going good but then over the past few days its gone weird...

The other night she sends me a random text saying "I really have to stop thinking about you its not normal" night babe.xxx"

Then today she sends me a messaging saying call me babes, so I call her like a few hours later and have a chat seems to go pretty sweet..

Then randomly she sends me some messaging going "I don't think we should chill anymore because I am already starting to get interested and thats bad"

UMMM WTF??? Any one ever get served up some similar shit from a girl...I mean this girls only young been 18 but shes pretty dam hot, just don't get these fucked up head games...

18 is still pretty young and imo not really mature enough for a 'real life relationship' but i would say that as i have a 18 yr old daughter myself,well 2 actually and a 19 yr old one as well!

Still,she could be saying that in the hope that you pander to her and beg her to still see you....young women are like that:rolleyes:

molotovmuffin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It is clear (to me, at least) that she wants a response from you indicating your level of involvement. Her statement is truly a question to you: How do you feel about the relationship? She wants to know if you are feeling as deeply for her as she is feeling for you. The response she wants is: Don't say that, Baby...I have to keep seeing you!

Your response (or lack thereof) will dictate how she sees herself in your future. Expect repercussions...
Exactly
Doesn't change when they hit 40 either! LOL.
Hey!:mad::wink:

D_Doe_Ray_Mi

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Dude, get used to it. Don't get me wrong, I love women, but as some of the above have mentioned, it's just part of the package that women are pretty inconsistent, do not think or act linearly like men and can act insanely by our standards as men. It's taken me a long time to learn this. This technology of the day, i.e., texting leaves out so much of communication and leads to assumptions and confusion. I don't like it and choose to call someone and actually talk if they text me.
Aside from the technology issue it is part of the nature of women, the feminine essence, that their radiance is ever changing. They can be totally present and on-purpose in one moment and a moment later be present and on-purpose on a diametrically opposed position. It's the way of the feminine. Like they say, women, you can't live with them but you can't live without them.

Last edited:

lowteg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the reply's, I am not going to waste my time with this girl...

Ill just go looking for some other girl...Its hard finding a good one in my area..

And legal age is 16 in my country who ever asked that question...

helgaleena

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's hard finding a good one in SYDNEY??? my word!

I would like to say something about these pseudo-sage replies about 'the nature of women'. If you have ever had care of a toddler, or an infant who does not sleep for more than a few hours at a stretch, the ability to change task and intent focus is key to keeping your sanity. Such as it is when your body is all out of whack hormonally. Iam never EVER going to reproduce again if I can help it!

But it may be a product of natural selection that females are considered 'flighty' because it allows them to embrace the demands of offspring. However I sorely missed the ability to concentrate I prided myself upon when maintaining my straight As in grad school, after giving it up for family life. It has never quite returned.

Singleman8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
you say she is 18 and your 22. my take is that unless your ready for a long term commitment(such as marriage) be careful, make sure you have your act together(job, school etc).