Hard to find girls with their head screwed on these days?

B_jdrudy3

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
we'll if i was dating an 18 year old (im 30) that girl would be wanting to marry me quick. I'd fuck that tight pussy with my big white anglo dick so hard, i mean I would ruin that pussy. It would only exist to serve my dick from that point on.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
we'll if i was dating an 18 year old (im 30) that girl would be wanting to marry me quick. I'd fuck that tight pussy with my big white anglo dick so hard, i mean I would ruin that pussy. It would only exist to serve my dick from that point on.
ahahahahahahahahahaha!

that's the most i've laughed all week.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have known women who are 26-28 who are just as insecure and send similar texts / messages!

It does seem hard to find a girl or woman these days who has her head screwed on or is a "balanced" person. A lot of them seem to be quite spiteful, manipulative and want to play games.

Probably has to do with how women are portrayed in the media but its still really fucked up.

NotSoDumb_Blonde

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
There are plenty of smart, sane women out there. Just like there plenty of smart, sane men as well.

Exactly. Women are not all the same, come on. Don't group us into age groups, or try to understand us...just take each person as they come and maybe women/ the woman you are dating, will make more sense.

This girl is young. She likes you. You should be flattered. She most likely wanted you to call/text her back when she said she liked you too much. "liking you too much" is not a bad thing. And dropping her because you don't understand her text and not simply calling to ask her what that meant, sorta makes me think you're not really as interested in her as you thought....and sadly, she probably picked this vibe up from you, thus the text messages. Women's intuition is a powerful thing. If your into her because she's hot, but not really wanting to see beyond that, then she might have picked that up. On the other hand, there is a lot of difference in maturity from 18 to 22. She's probably still trying to discover 'who' she really is, what she wants from life/love/all that.

And, if you want to find a 'sane' woman, why not talk to one as you would anyone else? A simple call to ask what she meant, when clearly those text messages should have told you she was feeling insecure, would have probably told you much more about her thinking than we, as a group, can.

You've already decided to move on, but seriously, just talk to women, sometimes that is the very best way to find out if people are 'sane' or not.

good luck! I thought there were tons of beautiful women in Sydney! :wink:

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
"I really have to stop thinking about you its not normal"

Translation...

I am constantly thinking about fucking you and these thoughts are scaring the hell out of me." :eek:

"I don't think we should chill anymore because I am already starting to get interested and thats bad"

Translation...

I am already thinking about being married to you, and having your baby but I should not be thinking about this because I am only 18 so I better not hang out with you anymore.:confused:

Dude, IMO this girl is totally falling for you and it is freaking her out a little because she is really young and has never felt this way about a guy before.:wink:

Last edited:

pduk

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
@ 22 you should be looking for a woman of about 35 who will be extremely grateful for your attention. Leave to 18-year-olds to randy old goats like me, who will teach them what they need to know.

LeeEJ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So I have been dating this girls who is 18 and I am 22..

That's the problem right there -- no fault of yours, either.

It gets better. I didn't think I'd ever get married, but it happened this year.

Xspree

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hard to find girls with their head screwed on these days?

When I read the title I thought what you meant was that they were too busy giving head to have it screwed on. lol

Ha, me too, i thought so as well, i was like where can i find these women cause i haven't gotten head or sex in long time and id like to meet some of these women!!:smile: