hard to find someone good at sucking cock or....

cutedorkwho

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'll admit I'm not too terribly sexually experienced, but ask anyone who knows me, I'm not afraid to give anything a try.

Anyways I'll make this short. I met a nice young lady at a party last weekend and we ended up spending most of the night fondling and exploring each other in a more private setting. Things got fairly heated, and before I knew it I had a cute brunette bobbing her head up and down my hard cock. :wink:

It felt good at first, but then got a bit boring, and ultimately frustrating as I realized how clueless she seemed to be with a big cock in her mouth. I tried giving her pointers, (no teeth, don't forget the head, stroke the shaft if you can only get the head in, hehe). But no matter what she did I didn't feel any closer to getting over the edge. I cupped my hand over hers, already on my shaft, and began enthusiastically stroking myself with her hand. She seemed surprised but pleased to know she wouldn't hurt me with her now firm grip on my shaft.

I managed to finally cum, jacking myself off together this way. It wasn't my first blow job I couldn't cum from, but then again neither girl seemed all that good at it. She even tried again later that night with the same results so I'm wondering is it just hard to find someone to give a real good blow job or do I just have a particularly long (too long?) sexual stamina in this regard? I've never had vaginal intercourse and never have problems making myself cum through masturbation, I don't know what else it could be.

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
If the advice you had to give her was "no teeth, don't forget the head, stroke the shaft if you can only get the head in" then you poor guy. i really do feel sorry for you.

But in her defense blowing a big cock isn't the easiest thing in the world. I myself have a small mouth and you guys can expect a lot sometimes. But if that was her problem then she should know she has to use her hands

Guy-jin

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
Getting a blowjob from a random stranger as a man with a big cock, expect scraping, expect her to barely get the head into her mouth, expect her to not know what to do with her hands, etc.

Keep in mind that most young girls who are randomly giving a blowjob to you probably haven't encountered a big cock, or at least never really taken the time to learn how to blow one.

I lucked out with my girlfriend: Her ex had a huge cock and she learned a lot about how to get a lot of it in her mouth, how to deepthroat, and so forth from him. It was a really pleasant surprise! Plus, she was more than open to learning, so now, if she wants, she can get me off in about five minutes just giving me head (though usually she stretches it out, makes it interesting).

Anyway, I guess the point is that once you're with someone sexually for a significant period of time, you're probably going to end up getting a better blow job. Don't expect something amazing out of a random blow!

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
If you've ever tried to get a big dick in your mouth, you'll know it's not the easiest thing to do well. Some people really love sucking cock. To me it seems like the pleasure's all on the receiving end. Or not. I like nibbling on a nice soft foreskin, but trying to get a big cock down my esophagus is another story. Kudos to those who do it well and enjoy it.

You were proactive in getting your nut. So what's the problem?

Last edited:

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
First thing, you are not in a continuing sexual relationship with these women, so even though it was not their or your first bj, they still have to learn about you, your penis, and how to make you cum.

You state you're larger than normal and that's an issue as well. The largest guy I was with made my eyes water when I took him deep - there were still a few inches waiting for me to work down to and I knew that it would take several bjs before I'd ever be able to throat the whole thing. I never was, but that's another story. :wink: Give them a chance to learn how to work your junk before deciding they suck :)biggrin1:) at giving head.

Another possibility, perhaps you have to learn how to allow someone to bring you to orgasm. I've experienced this a few times where men where so used to cumming by masturbation, that is was a process bringing them to orgasm using my mouth or vag. Real shit, one guy had this insane fear about getting women pregnant and could not, actually still can't, orgasm in a woman. He fucks her until she cums and then pulls out and masturbates to orgasm. I'm not saying you are at that level, but partner sex, even oral, has a different dynamic than masturbation. You have to trust and open yourself up to someone else involved and taking control of a previously solitary, self-regulated process. Good luck! :smile:

ballsaplenty2156

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Bro, if you want a really good blowjob, let a dude suck your cock. Guys give much better head than chicks. You'll be writhing all over the bed and trying to hold back from nutting if you meet an experienced man willing to go down on you, and I can't imagine any dude not wanting to suck your cock! You're a hottie!!

D

deleted509196

My boyfriend says I give amazing ones. I think I do, too (from his reaction). I only do, though, because A) I enjoy it and B) I learnt by his reactions what he likes. When I first did it wasn't as good but now I give really good 'cause I know exactly what he likes.

All guys are different so maybe I wouldn't be as good to another guy, or maybe I would/learn what they like..... but I'm not going to find out because I only want my man!

cute-monkey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey, Thanks for this! I've just lost an hour of my life following the leads about this guy. What a find. Laugh out loud good. Wish I'd seen him when he came to London. He writes a great Blog too. Thank you very much.

Now back to the topic in hand...