Hard to go back to average

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by liziswet, Apr 16, 2006.

1. liziswet

liziswet New Member

Well-- I am 42

Once I had a large one (one near 10" the other was 8"), it is hard to go back. The man after that barely 5.5" ....hard to deal with. Majority of men Ive seen are betw 5-6.5. I did date a man w a very tiny one. I mean tiny like doubtfully 3.5-4

Just being honest. I do know all women have their preference on what they like. I like them Big...preferably thick big.

I have to say..long thin ones I do not find attractive, but fat ones..omg-nothing like being filled up

oooooooo wwwwwwww
    I joined this site hoping for video clips of men masturbating big ones and now see it is a pay site. That really sucks.

Liziswet@sbcglobal.net

2. B_Hickboy

B_Hickboy New Member

Is there an echo in here?

3. lisa_2662

lisa_2662 Member

I had a guy that was pretty long (about 8.5 inches) and he was only 4 around, so it was a little interesting, but as long as he took me at the right angles it felt good. I certainly prefer the sensation of being filled by a thick one, but can be pleasured by a dick of any size if the guy just knows how to do it.

4. B_Spladle

B_Spladle New Member

You can view the gallery for free if you post verified pictures of yourself in it.

Draft saved Draft deleted