Hard when naked

coolmike_85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hey guys, just wanted to see if you get hard like me when ever you're naked, even partially. This leads to alot of ackwordness in my life as i get hj and bj from all sort of people ranging from tailors and therapists to fellow team mates.

coolmike_85

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It's not as awesome as you think having to change therapists and tailors and having a weird relation with almost all your friends.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Well, you're pretty cute. They just want to help you out I suppose. I used to get hard on command when I took my clothes off. Not so much anymore. It goes away with age to some extent. Plus, I've been to lots of nude venues in the intervening years so it wears off to an extent. Not that I won't still get hard out in the nude in the wilds somewhere.

It sounds like you'll enjoy it while it lasts.

inofthearts

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
i had that same problem. i used to get horny just from being naked. i just kept covered up all the time though. never encountered the hand jobs and blow jobs. not as much of a problem any more, but i still spring to attention very easily, and being naked in a lockerroom still makes me hard.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
It's not as awesome as you think having to change therapists and tailors and having a weird relation with almost all your friends.
I see. There are people who know it's normal though. I don't know how you choose them. A guy can get a hard-on for any reason or no reason. Most people understand. If not just tell them it's natural, healthy and normal for you. That's just the way it is, so that's the way it's going to have to be.

D_Pubert Stabbingpain

Account Disabled
Media
Hey guys, just wanted to see if you get hard like me when ever you're naked, even partially. This leads to alot of ackwordness in my life as i get hj and bj from all sort of people ranging from tailors and therapists to fellow team mates.

Mike,
If it is seriously a concern for you, it seems to me that using the word "NO" would solve your 1/2 of your "problem." The other 1/2 will partly resolve itself when your age has doubled and you are no longer a walking erection. Seriously, using the word "NO" for anything that bothers you is quite effective. If it doesn't work you can always file sexual harrassment charges, although the resporting of which, by men, is still looked upon as a joke by many.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I used to get hard after PE class when I'd strip off my shorts and jock before showering. Got a few comments about it from guys whose lockers were next to mine the first couple times it happened. After a few minutes in a hot shower (with no jerking off), my cock would go down to normal floppy mode.

cocktailweenie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not getting a boner in the high school showers was the most difficult thing I ever had to accomplish. And I had to not do it once a week for for years. To top it off, a major crush was in my gym class the last two years.

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I go to nude beaches all of the time and I don't get hard just because I'm naked. If I'm thinking about sex, then yes, I get hard. I know when I was in high school, I would get hard for no reason at all. Well, there was a reason. I was young and had sex on the brain 24/7.

I got hard in the shower one time in high school and a guy pointed it out... I told him I was thinking how I fucked his sister the other day. That shut him up right away.

gpw678

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Freedom To Hang Without Harrassment
I'm learning that we may still be in the Victorian Age when it comes to regulations about the way males may appear naked in places like health clubs, beaches and campgrounds where nudity is permitted. Within my circle of friends and experiences, I found out there are real scenarios that aren't yet supported by management at some of these establishments. For example, it seems that some men's genitalia appear differently naturally depending on whether the body is cold and/or the mind is anxious or preoccupied with pressing thoughts as opposed to the body being warm and relaxed/the mind is not preoccupied with pressing thoughts. Some guys happen to have hair-trigger apparati that spring to attention in seconds or minutes from a warm shower, steam or whirlpool bath, without touching himself. Some guys may not be in a relationship and may be busy day and night with work and classes, watching TV, walking the dog, etc., and not have time to masturbate even once per week. Then one day when he finally gets a few minutes to go to a gym locker and get naked, the apparatus spring up instantly just from the act of being able to unwind by removing his clothing for a few minutes. Or he just awoke from a nap. Or the guy showering across the room is just too hot to control oneself. So - given scenarios like these, in a gym or school locker room or at a campground where nudity is permitted, is there ever a time when it is appropriate for a fellow patron to make a remark about another patron's hanging position either confrontationally to that person or to management? I have discovered that some establishments do think so. Now the question is, does that establishment have the right to remove a person from this facility on that basis? Does a male have any legal ground to stand on in his defense? Doesn't genitalia fall under the category of a body part, like a fat ass, excessively hairy back, tattoos or long hair? And if the shape of the genitalia is their concern, with something so incremental as an erection, who decides when that actually occurs? I am beginning to research these questions with the help of reps from the Human Rights Act. It could be that if these establishments are in business to the general public, in the same way Denny's Restaurants got in trouble for refusing to serve black patrons, they could be subject to regulations that protect one's gender - in this case, being male. Or if popping wood under these scenarios is statistically in the minority, then it could be blamed on a medical condition, or it could be blamed on just being youthful. I have consulted with biology books that confirm that erections can happen because of this reason or because of that reason, or even if the reason is "just because" (no reason). I believe some medical conditions are protected under the Human Rights Act.

The establishment can simply say, if it happens, wear a towel. And some places do have signs requiring wearing of suits or towels in certain areas of their locker rooms including steam rooms, whirlpools, wall-mounted air blowers and TV lounges. Ok, but what if a guy wants to shower, or change clothes? The towel has to come off and he might be seen. (Gasp). I maintain that males need to be protected against management that support patrons' claims of being offended. The patrons have a right to be offended and a right to complain - but I feel the management needs to tell them to mind their own business and look the other way, until it comes down to a hygienic issue, like urinating, spitting or ejaculating on the locker room floor. I have been grossed out by guys who blow their snot into the sinks, but haven't felt like complaining to management about it. Does any of this make sense? How would you approach management at a YMCA or health club in which someone reported your erection and now management wants to revoke your membership? Where is the line between applying soap to one's genitals for washing, and doing something wrong? This is a real life case that is currently going on from incidents at more than one gym or campground. Thanks for your response.

gpw678

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
College22punk9 writes:

no.... this does not make sense.... first of all, i think MOST of the general public can tell the difference between someone having a "spontaneous erection" (becuase it would be proper for someone in that case to NOT want to offend someone, so they will hide it, or at least turn the other way).

Your argument wants to almost support its ok to walk around rock hard at a YMCA.... that's great.... like we need more sexual predators in the locker rooms. If you are doing something that could be deemed as offensive (appearance of erection), even if its not hard, or wahtever... then you should at least show some respect for the people around you who don't want to see it. Ask if it bothers them or cover it up... simple as that.

2ndly, I don't think anyone will have a membership revoked solely on one person's claim/hearsay. If 20 people find your actions to be offensive, then why shouldn't management be able to throw your ass out. They have rules. follow them or leave... and if you are following them, and it still appears that you aren't, then you can explain your situation.

this really sounds like this is written by someone who wants to sit around hard all day watching guys in the locker room, and have the legal power to sit there and have management do nothing to them.

Unless there is significant proof.... (more than one witness, video, etc.) then something innocent like accidental wood while taking a shower shouldn't be taken to court... however i think that if your acquaintance is in court, then i'm sure it was for actions that were less innocent.

On a side note, i've gotten hard while taking a shower at the gym plenty of times, even while people were in there.... but it's called, turn away from them, and grab your towel and cover up. SImple as that..... don't walk around stroking it for everyone to see, and shit.

sorry i went on too long.... but i'm so sick of people f***ing following me around in the locker room when I go to use the sauna or steam room, that i have some built up anger at these epople.... and of course, its the people who need to be exercising the most, that come in to the gym, and sit in the sauna and steam room and exercise their eyes and nothing else.

i hope no one else reading this is supporting what he's actually trying to suggest.

fin

gpw678

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thank you for your response, college22punk9. You say "They have rules." That's where the problem lies. Their rules are too vague in their handbooks. If many guys, including you, have gotten hard, and if we were all thrown out for this, they wouldn't have any members left. They need to define the difference between washing oneself and doing something wrong.
The bottom line is, if the Y supports those who report to management that they are offended by the way someone hangs, without that guy coming on to them, then they are guilty of being an establishment that supports harrassment, plain and simple. You made the leap from a guy being hard all day into being a sexual predator. This is a naive perception and it's wrong. Again, you must separate the way someone LOOKS from his ACTIONS (e.g. reaching for your cock without asking you first). So if he follows you, or walks around like that, it may be unfortuneate that he has nothing better to do, but he has the right to 1)be nude, 2)hang the way he's going to hang and 3)enter any part of the locker room that doesn't have a sign requiring him to cover up. This is about definitions of rules. He may be an icky character, if you want to describe him that way - and I've seen some myself - but he's got rights.

cocktailweenie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Private clubs have the right to make, and enforce, any rule they choose (as long as no laws are broken). And you, as a consumer, have the right to take your patronage elsewhere if you don't agree with it. It's as simple as that. End of discussion.

duderino

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Ummm... Am I really the first person to suggest this be moved to the Fiction section?

gpw678

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Thanks for your reply, cocktailweenie. That's what I'm currently researching - whether any laws have been broken. The Book, Your Guide To Canadian Law by Demakos, Levine, Crawford & Middlemiss states that Discrimination and harrassment in the provision of goods, services and facilities is prohibited, with the exceptions allowed for religious, charitable and social organizations in certain situations. I am told by a rep from Human Rights info line that some private institutions like the Y, since they offer a service to the general public, may be subject to rules applied to such places.