Hard-working holiday

rbrum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Fictitious stories often have a degree of fact underlying them and this one is no exception. Nowadays I can usually control my package at times of excitement but a few years ago this was not always so and there was often embarrassment and awkwardness. One summer I went across to France, where I had a holiday job at a camp site, hoping this would help with my languages, which was what I wanted to study at university later on. After a tiring journey on a very hot day I arrived exhausted at the camp site and reported to the reception office, where I was introduced briefly to colleagues and given my uniform - T shirt and shorts with the company logo on them. They showed me my room, upstairs in the reception building, where there were two single beds. For the moment I would be the sole occupant but the following week another worker would arrive from Germany. This was great, as I wanted to improve both my French and German. On arrival, I quickly showered and got into my uniform shorts, the type with a kind of pouch inside to contain your packet. This was a bit tight for me but I was so tired from travelling that it didn't concern me overmuch then, as I collapsed on the bed and fell asleep. After maybe an hour I awoke with a forceful erection, don't know why, it just happened, but it was clearly pushing inside the shorts, but more urgently a colleague had entered the room, one I had met earlier, and she was really attractive. I looked at her and particularly her large, nicely rounded firm boobs, held in position behind her company T shirt. I was getting over-excited, embarrassingly large inside my shorts. Quickly I sat up crossing my legs to hide the big solid lump inside my shorts, but it hurt to do this so I tried to lean forward, elbows on my knees, to hide that part of my body. She could see the effect she was causing. I concentrated on my French, discussed the shifts I would work, anything to focus away from my large hard cock. But she was just gorgeous and I couldn't avoid focussing on her. It'll be easiest, she said, if I show you this diagram to explain which shifts we all work. So she came to sit beside me on the bed and spread out the diagram across our knees, her warm body touching mine. At that stage I knew I had lost any control I might have had, as the feeling of compelling enjoyment began to take hold and my breathing quickened. She knew what she and we were doing and told me to stand up, then pulled down my shorts, with some difficulty because I was so huge inside them. I was now almost in full eruption. She pushed me back on the bed and took my swollen cock in her mouth just as I began coming voluminously into her throat. The pleasure for both of us was enormous. Sorry I couldn't take your whole length, she said, and you're so thick as well, but next time we'll manage it. And, she added, I'm forgetting to tell you it's dinner time. You mustn't show any bulge, it's not allowed. I tried to put my package back, now very sensitive, but it was going down slowly and I did succeed in getting it pointing downwards hanging soft. It was still obvious there was a lot there, but it's always been like that. I get a lot of comments and nick-names because of this but have gradually learnt to be a bit proud of my masculinity instead of ashamed at its outrageous over-size. (That's it for the moment, more later, rbrum).

rbrum

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The day following my arrival at the camp site was when I started work. I was to be in the reception area, sometimes assisting to put tents up, sometimes working in the bar. Like the others I was wearing my company T-shirt and shorts. After the explosive meeting with one of my colleagues the previous evening I took care to keep my cock hanging softly downwards inside the pouch in the shorts. It was difficult but possible for get my package into that, even though my balls are large and need a lot of space. I had checked in the mirror and there was a lumpiness at my right thigh, but nothing much. There had been times of great embarrassment for me in the past when this bulge seemed so large and got out of control, but for now it was fine. A family of a mother with two upper- teenage daughters arrived. They had a booking and I showed where they could pitch the tent. I could not fail to notice that not only were the two girls really attractive but so was the mother. Returning to the reception office I could still see them from a distance. This did have a visible effect on my package. I could feel it filling up and getting tighter inside the pouch in the shorts but tried to concentrate on the paperwork I had to do. Modesty, please, said a colleague, who I learnt was the boss, although little older than me. Can't you rearrange it somehow ? You mustn't show all that. I glanced down and indeed tension lines had appeared. It was still pointing downwards, pushing downwards I should say. Best to leave it, I judged, because it can't move any further and if I stay behind the counter, no one (except my boss) will notice. Can't you rearrange it ? he persisted in asking, Push it sideways or something. Now I was feeling awkward - it wasn't any of his business, but on the other hand it was prominent and pressing downwards and forwards too, so it was very clear I was excited. Push it sideways, he said again, and at that moment a hand reached between my thighs and pressed my cock towards the right. I gasped involuntarily. It wasn't his hand but that of a female colleague who happened to be walking past and expertly moved my package. I felt her as she dashed by and I smelt her appealing feminine perfume. This incident happened much quicker than it has taken me to describe it to you, but please realise now that I was stuck with my oversized cock, hard and thick, pushing diagonally sideways. It now had more space so it instantly grew larger and more awkward. Without doubt it was now hugely obvious and I didn't want the public to see me. Celestine, for that was the girl's name, now reappeared behind the counter. I'll take him to help me in the stock room, she told the boss, and I was so relieved to be away from public view. Come this way, she said, and we left the reception counter. I blurted out my thanks to her when we reached the stock room and the door was closed behind us. That's OK, she said, I could see how big you were and now you can do something for me. You look even bigger than my ex-boyfriend and I suddenly got this desire to have you immediately. No, please, not now, I can't, I half-shouted, but she had already ripped my shorts down, removed hers and I was hopelessly and enormously erect. The only way to get it down is to use it on me, she said, and of course I had to agree and we shagged wonderfully. She was right, after a while it did go down and I refixed myself into my shorts. So that was two colleagues who had used my package within less than twenty four hours of arriving.....(more may follow...)