Hardcore Pawn's Seth Gold

unassuming45

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
tag.png
Dick Slips - Hot Candid Nudity!
jaxin06 here is the link to the thread 2nd page is Seth gold sitting in a chair looking at a magazine

have2begood

Sexy Member
Media
i've never watched the show until today and the dad walked out his office with a visible bulge, i had to rewind to see if it was so and yes it was, i'm going to watch it regularly, its funny,too!

D_Phil_McCavity

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I guess you guys don't mind the gap in his teeth, big ears & receding hairline? Haha

Geez ...... you must be mr perfect...... just cause he has a gap big ears and receding hairline doesnt means he ugly... alot of us fine him attractive.... Madonna doing well with her gap so is the old man DAVID LETTERMAN.....

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Geez ...... you must be mr perfect...... just cause he has a gap big ears and receding hairline doesnt means he ugly... alot of us fine him attractive.... Madonna doing well with her gap so is the old man DAVID LETTERMAN.....
No, I am far from perfect. I don't find Madonna or Letterman with their gaps attractive either, but to each his own.

Polaron

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The photo of Les shows one earring, not two, and in his right ear, not his left ear. I don't think the guy in that photo is Les Gold, though he is sexy (except for the cigarette).