Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[FONT=&quot]LPSG readers will be used to fallout from ‘blast attacks’ on me and my views on extreme penis size. My attitude has polarised opinion. ‘Love me or Hate me. that is the question’ sings Lady Sovereign . (and if you love me then Thank You and if you hate me then F*** You)[/FONT]

I define myself as a Hard Core Size Queen", for want of a better expression.
What is the nature of a HC size queen? What limits define one, and what price must a woman pay in pursuit of that ‘calling’? Clearly if LPSG females (those who are real) are the focus group then the defining traits of ‘size-queen-ness’ are varied. Some it seems are willing to settle for less dick size than others so my own views require the ‘HC‘ tag to do me justice.

For me sheer overall penis size is the deciding factor. No compromise. I stick remorselessly to my well known minimum penis size requirements (9” by 6” as measured by me) for any sexual ‘encounter’, even when it means going without sex, (hateful). I have rejected guys I meet with when they failed to measure 9x6. They hoped foolishly I would ‘give in’ in the heat of the moment. I did not. They failed to comprehend my nature. Anyone who can meet or beat my minimum gets serious attention from me (this is known here). This is not to everyone’s liking. It’s an attitude I take pride in. I have been willing to pay the price. That, to me defines and validates my nature.

In a ‘life partner’ selection a man must also possess all of the other attributes important to me as a woman and person, intelligence, kindness,.. and that intangible ‘something’ that clicks, I would still walk away if he’s not huge.. Truth is, in reality being a HC Size Queen is a lonely existence (sexually speaking) Genuine horse-hung guys are very rare. Opinions vary on ‘how long is too long,’ and ‘what girth would you not attempt’ Blah blah! How does a HC Size Queen react to this?

Whilst my minimum vaginal ‘admission ticket’ is the stated 9x 6, I don’t start to get truly enthused until double figures (10 x 7 upwards). I take 10x 8 toys with comparative ease (as has been witnessed). I’ve pushed myself determinedly since I was younger. 11 inch with 6.0+ girth would be a delightful dalliance, but the chance and hope of finding a (rare) 12+ with larger girth would always be there in my head. The choice is therefore made. My permanent partner must be so huge in length and girth that the likelihood that I have failed to reach the ‘largest’ I can reasonably expect to get, is minimal.
Obsessions rule. Prices must be paid. It’s vital to be true to your nature.

I think if a woman chooses to have sex with a man with a very large or huge dick one day and then is satisfied sexually down the road by a small or average dicked man, that would not define her as a size queen in my terms.
What defines you other women as a "size queen"?

Reactions: T71R

D_Joseba_Guntertwat

Experimental Member
Media
I think you're very hot, Diamond, and I wish I fitted the 'entrance criteria'.

Personally I think real hardcore size queens like you are as rare as the men they crave. I've certainly never met a woman who thought like that.

But that's cool. We all have our tastes and preferences. You're definitely on the right website for finding a 12 incher.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think if a woman chooses to have sex with a man with a very large or huge dick one day and then is satisfied sexually down the road by a small or average dicked man, that would not define her as a size queen in my terms.

I think a preference for larger endowments are just that - preferences. The question is why? Does she need a larger member because she's also a little larger than the average woman or maybe just stretches more easily than other women? If it's not a physical necessity, is it simply enjoying the feel of a larger size? Or is it just the idea of a larger size that turns a woman on? I'm very curious to know what others think as well.

I doubt I would be considered a true size queen by most standards. I've had small to very large (by your standards, Deb) and the one consistent factor for me in determining what makes a good lover is skill. There are men who are well endowed and seem to think that's all they need which unfortunately results in less than desirable sex. One of the larger sized men I dated was only interested in 3 positions and performing them over and over. That became dull quickly. I like variety too much to settle for that. I don't care how hung a guy is, if they can't be bothered to put any real effort into the act or be willing to learn new tricks, I couldn't foresee satisfying sex in my future with that person.

Something else to consider is what we have to offer the well-endowed and I don't mean matching boob size to cock size. Most men enjoy oral sex and i'm wondering how often the rare 10-11" sized man enjoys a really good blow job. Probably not often, if ever. I pride myself on my oral skills but oral can be a challenge with the larger sizes. So I understand why size queens feel they need something larger for "down under" but men like variety too and I doubt the 99th percentile of the well-endowed find it as often as they'd like.

Anyway, a few things to think about, having had a little experience in this department.

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My opinion is that you have moved beyond size queen to fetish. The difference to me is that size queens, even though having a preference for larger cocks will also date the occasional less hung man. A fetishist, on the other hand, must have the fetish present to be sexually aroused; fetishes also tend to be very specific and narrowly focused. Many people don't understand that the strictly circumscribed boundaries of someone's fetish do not allow for compromise.

Mercurialbliss: maybe it's mental/ego stimulation. Having a big dick is like a trophy; it's THE symbol of masculinity and in this day & age bigger is better. Also, being able to take a big dick is like completing a challenge, conquering Mt. Everest so to speak; thus making the receiver feel power over the cock/male/society. Heck, when I'm able to take a big boy and give him pleasure it makes me feel good too; like it was a worthwhile accomplishment and I have bragging rights about my skills or something :rolleyes:.

Reactions: horsemarc

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A fetishist, on the other hand, must have the fetish present to be sexually aroused; fetishes also tend to be very specific and narrowly focused. Many people don't understand that the strictly circumscribed boundaries of someone's fetish do not allow for compromise.

Precisely said.....very specific and narrowly focused.

B_Chris63

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
[FONT=&quot]LPSG readers will be used to fallout from ‘blast attacks’ on me and my views on extreme penis size. My attitude has polarised opinion. ‘Love me or Hate me. that is the question’ sings Lady Sovereign . (and if you love me then Thank You and if you hate me then F*** You)[/FONT]

What is the nature of a HC size queen? What limits define one, and what price must a woman pay in pursuit of that ‘calling’? Clearly if LPSG females (those who are real) are the focus group then the defining traits of ‘size-queen-ness’ are varied. Some it seems are willing to settle for less dick size than others so my own views require the ‘HC‘ tag to do me justice.

For me sheer overall penis size is the deciding factor. No compromise. I stick remorselessly to my well known minimum penis size requirements (9” by 6” as measured by me) for any sexual ‘encounter’, even when it means going without sex, (hateful). I have rejected guys I meet with when they failed to measure 9x6. They hoped foolishly I would ‘give in’ in the heat of the moment. I did not. They failed to comprehend my nature. Anyone who can meet or beat my minimum gets serious attention from me (this is known here). This is not to everyone’s liking. It’s an attitude I take pride in. I have been willing to pay the price. That, to me defines and validates my nature.

In a ‘life partner’ selection a man must also possess all of the other attributes important to me as a woman and person, intelligence, kindness,.. and that intangible ‘something’ that clicks, I would still walk away if he’s not huge.. Truth is, in reality being a HC Size Queen is a lonely existence (sexually speaking) Genuine horse-hung guys are very rare. Opinions vary on ‘how long is too long,’ and ‘what girth would you not attempt’ Blah blah! How does a HC Size Queen react to this?

Whilst my minimum vaginal ‘admission ticket’ is the stated 9x 6, I don’t start to get truly enthused until double figures (10 x 7 upwards). I take 10x 8 toys with comparative ease (as has been witnessed). I’ve pushed myself determinedly since I was younger. 11 inch with 6.0+ girth would be a delightful dalliance, but the chance and hope of finding a (rare) 12+ with larger girth would always be there in my head. The choice is therefore made. My permanent partner must be so huge in length and girth that the likelihood that I have failed to reach the ‘largest’ I can reasonably expect to get, is minimal. Obsessions rule. Prices must be paid. It’s vital to be true to your nature.

My very dear lady,

I usually answer in french , but this time I shall make an effort ! First of all I congratulate you : I have never read something so clear and obvious , and written by a size queen, and above all by a female one. I Only used to know gay size queens. I do understand you so much. I love this notion of "admission ticket". In my case, I would add that I am NOT gay with guys who do not have a HUGE penis. What 's the point ? I prefer playing with a girl's tits than with a guy with an average penis and small balls. I think it is dreadful for a man to have a small penis, (unless he is bottom and unless his partner doe not care) it is a kind of personal tragedy. I alwaus consider length, girth, size of the balls...ans I DO prefer when the guy is uncut ! No, let us say the truth, being uncut is compulsory. I would never make love anymore with a jewish or a muslim guy ! And I also prefer them white (sorry, if I shock any of you but we are here to talk about our real tastes). The price to pay is loneliness. I was much nicer in my twenties than now, of course, and it gets difficult to find a partner, so I have not had regular sex for ages. But I do prefer not to have sex than to have some with an average or quite well-hung guy ! No, I want a guy with a real real big cock. So, we share the same point of you and I am delighted to see that ! Kisses from France !

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Mercurialbliss: maybe it's mental/ego stimulation. Having a big dick is like a trophy; it's THE symbol of masculinity and in this day & age bigger is better. Also, being able to take a big dick is like completing a challenge, conquering Mt. Everest so to speak; thus making the receiver feel power over the cock/male/society. Heck, when I'm able to take a big boy and give him pleasure it makes me feel good too; like it was a worthwhile accomplishment and I have bragging rights about my skills or something :rolleyes:.

I can definitely see that having felt this to an extent before, although with said person in my previous post, I eventually realised he was a Big Dick with a big dick and not worth conquering. :tongue: I think if you are able to satisfy someone with a larger endowment by intercourse, oral, and any other sexual avenues, that is real skill and takes more effort and sometimes resources (extra lube?) to pull it off seamlessly.

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media

Whilst my minimum vaginal ‘admission ticket’ is the stated 9x 6, I don’t start to get truly enthused until double figures (10 x 7 upwards). I take 10x 8 toys with comparative ease (as has been witnessed). I’ve pushed myself determinedly since I was younger. 11 inch with 6.0+ girth would be a delightful dalliance, but the chance and hope of finding a (rare) 12+ with larger girth would always be there in my head. The choice is therefore made. My permanent partner must be so huge in length and girth that the likelihood that I have failed to reach the ‘largest’ I can reasonably expect to get, is minimal. Obsessions rule. Prices must be paid. It’s vital to be true to your nature.

diamond....why trip on what everybody else thinks?i've noticed you've been taking all the comments about your prefrence in men kind of personal...
DON'T...you want what you want and that's it.
i admire that you stick to what you want.you only live once and you should only worry about what will please you.
different strokes for different folks...

B_HugeCockTeen

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I love your attitude, Deb. It's a real turn on to find a women who wants a big cock, and isn't afraid to say so.

avantgarde

Experimental Member
Media
I don't hate anyone. I also can understand just about all perspectives.

I understand your fetish, and for everyone the fetish is different. Just like men have huge penises, some women have incredibly large vaginas. That may be the case with you. I'm glad you know what you like and good luck finding that, hope you're fine with being alone for extended periods of time.

Not making fun of you in anyway but....When a breeze flies under your dress, do you hear a whistle?

jk jk jk

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I don't hate anyone. I also can understand just about all perspectives.

I understand your fetish, and for everyone the fetish is different. Just like men have huge penises, some women have incredibly large vaginas. That may be the case with you. I'm glad you know what you like and good luck finding that, hope you're fine with being alone for extended periods of time.

Not making fun of you in anyway but....When a breeze flies under your dress, do you hear a whistle?

jk jk jk

Is this classified as a passive-aggressive comment, or is there another word for it? :rolleyes:

Reactions: rexcasual

B_andyo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am here sitting just wondering how many partners have you had after you came up with the 9x6 minimun tool.. yes I want to know how many have you had that past 9x6 and how many have you rejected which were 7-8.9 inches and all the other ones less than 7 inches... I truly like many other are curious about this.. :)

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
I am here sitting just wondering how many partners have you had after you came up with the 9x6 minimun tool.. yes I want to know how many have you had that past 9x6 and how many have you rejected which were 7-8.9 inches and all the other ones less than 7 inches... I truly like many other are curious about this.. :)

But why do you give a fuck what floats her boat? She has an obsession, imo it makes her rather bizarre and i agree why not choose 8.9 x 6.1, like you could tell the difference - I think it makes her rather sad, and limited, stcuk, trapped within a hamster wheel of experience and expectation. As opposed to this supposed liberation I consider it an ironic paradox that freedom has lead to new straight jackets.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also, being able to take a big dick is like completing a challenge, conquering Mt. Everest so to speak; thus making the receiver feel power over the cock/male/society. Heck, when I'm able to take a big boy and give him pleasure it makes me feel good too; like it was a worthwhile accomplishment and I have bragging rights about my skills or something :rolleyes:.

Now we're getting into what I have a thing about here! :smile: I didn't exactly verbalize it that way, but my particular "thing" is to be with a guy (successfully!) who has had problems with being too big for other women. I've actually been with one who has had problems with some other women he'd been with previously, but no problem with me at all. I guess maybe it is the "challenge" aspect that turns me on about that. I've never been with a guy who was a real challenge for me personally, though. (I'm hoping to experience that!)

In non-sexual things I also am up for a challenge as well.