Hardcore Size Queen - Natural Instinct or Obsession? Pt 1

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
But why do you give a fuck what floats her boat? She has an obsession, imo it makes her rather bizarre and i agree why not choose 8.9 x 6.1, like you could tell the difference - I think it makes her rather sad, and limited, stcuk, trapped within a hamster wheel of experience and expectation. As opposed to this supposed liberation I consider it an ironic paradox that freedom has lead to new straight jackets.

Bizarre or not, it's her preference and she's entitled to it. But any sexual encounter, casual or not, is a two-way street. Nothing wrong with insisting on said preference but one must think about what they have to offer as well.

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Bizarre or not, it's her preference and she's entitled to it. But any sexual encounter, casual or not, is a two-way street. Nothing wrong with insisting on said preference but one must think about what they have to offer as well.

I don't deny that she is of course entitiled to her obsession or preferred limitations. I don't think I implied that. My view is that it is as limiting as a guy who might come here and say he won't date fat women.

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My view is that it is as limiting as a guy who might come here and say he won't date fat women.

Yeah. She said as much though, so I think she's aware of that.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I don't deny that she is of course entitiled to her obsession or preferred limitations. I don't think I implied that. My view is that it is as limiting as a guy who might come here and say he won't date fat women.

I didn't miss your point and you're right, it's limiting but that's what defines obsession.

Personally I have always refused to be with men who don't appreciate redheads. :biggrin1:

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I know LOTS of guys who won't date fat women! Often, they even think I'm too fat, and I'm actually the statistical average size American woman! Other guys will ONLY date fat women, and think I'm too thin! Weird...

I try to be very tactful in my dealings with men and what I'm looking for. Yes, I want a big guy, but I don't want to hurt the other guys' feelings. I do actively seek out big guys though. But if aside from my activities of actively seeking out, if I dated a guy and he turned out not to be big, I would not throw him out. I'm afraid my disappointment might show though, and I'd not want it to. I would throw out a guy for LYING about it, though! (but I'd make sure he knew that it was the lying that I was throwing him out for, and not his size per se.) And, in my regular dating activities, I don't go around asking the guy how big he is. I don't know of a tactful way of doing that.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
But why do you give a fuck what floats her boat? She has an obsession, imo it makes her rather bizarre and i agree why not choose 8.9 x 6.1, like you could tell the difference - I think it makes her rather sad, and limited, stcuk, trapped within a hamster wheel of experience and expectation. As opposed to this supposed liberation I consider it an ironic paradox that freedom has lead to new straight jackets.

Why should it make HER sad, or limited, etc.? It would probably be more accurate that it makes YOU sad for what you perceive as limits. There are those who might say that a straight man not experiencing sex with a gay man is a form of a straight jacket. Or a woman who is not interested in anal.

We all have different tastes. Think Kink is into chastity enforcement. I like domination. Some people like feet. Some men like older women. Some men like big breasts and some women like big penises.

If it's safe, sane and consensual then there is nothing sad about anyone's choices. It's simply different.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why should it make HER sad, or limited, etc.? It would probably be more accurate that it makes YOU sad for what you perceive as limits. There are those who might say that a straight man not experiencing sex with a gay man is a form of a straight jacket. Or a woman who is not interested in anal.

We all have different tastes. Think Kink is into chastity enforcement. I like domination. Some people like feet. Some men like older women. Some men like big breasts and some women like big penises.

If it's safe, sane and consensual then there is nothing sad about anyone's choices. It's simply different.

Makes sense to me... I like big penises but I'm not as hardcore about it I guess (I actively seek out big guys, but if I'm dating a guy and he turns out not to be big, I won't throw him out...although we don't usually stay together for very long, to be honest.) I also like younger men but am less hardcore about that than I am my preference for big guys.

I have to agree, here.

While I think it's absolutely ridiculous that she's trying to validate herself (it's like she doesn't even believe it), it honestly makes no difference when it comes to the male response.

So many guys are obviously not hung that well, but are awesome people, and I say, too bad for her. She might not feel sorry for herself, but don't feel sorry for your/ourselves either. It's rather minute in the grand scheme of things.

If I based my life around that kind of thing, I'd be pretty miserable, and I can't help but think I'm a little happier these days knowing I never hold prejudice against anyone for their shortcomings. No pun intended. If it floats her boat, fine, but I think she has to realize that she's putting SOOOO many human beings off just by taking that stance. I hardly commend her stance or personality, but I guess I'll commend her honesty about it.

Doesn't mean it would make me feel bad. In my mind, that is one chick I would never want to talk to, and that's ok by me, because I'm basing it solely off of her personality alone.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
I have to agree, here.

While I think it's absolutely ridiculous that she's trying to validate herself (it's like she doesn't even believe it), it honestly makes no difference when it comes to the male response.

So many guys are obviously not hung that well, but are awesome people, and I say, too bad for her. She might not feel sorry for herself, but don't feel sorry for your/ourselves either. It's rather minute in the grand scheme of things.

If I based my life around that kind of thing, I'd be pretty miserable, and I can't help but think I'm a little happier these days knowing I never hold prejudice against anyone for their shortcomings. No pun intended. If it floats her boat, fine, but I think she has to realize that she's putting SOOOO many human beings off just by taking that stance. I hardly commend her stance or personality, but I guess I'll commend her honesty about it.

Doesn't mean it would make me feel bad. In my mind, that is one chick I would never want to talk to, and that's ok by me, because I'm basing it solely off of her personality alone.
je t'aime!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
LPSG readers will be used to fallout from ‘blast attacks’ on me and my views on extreme penis size.
My attitude has polarised opinion. That's certainly putting it mildly. :smile:
I think if a woman chooses to have sex with a man with a very large or huge dick one day and then is satisfied sexually down the road by a small or average dicked man, that would not define her as a size queen in my terms. I think you are correct.
What defines you other women as a "size queen"? I actually suspected I was a size queen; but didn't know for sure until I discovered LPSG last fall. Well...that and the fact that I had a fuck buddy who was a great lover; but his 7x5 cock always left me wanting more. :redface: My buddy Ironspade told me, "that when average seems small, you're a size queen." If average is 5.3 inches long then I am most definetly a size queen. I really have no interest in a penis under 7x5.5.

My very dear lady,
I think it is dreadful for a man to have a small penis, (unless he is bottom and unless his partner doe not care) it is a kind of personal tragedy. I always consider length, girth, size of the balls..And I also prefer them white (sorry, if I shock any of you but we are here to talk about our real tastes). The price to pay is loneliness. I was much nicer in my twenties than now, of course, and it gets difficult to find a partner, so I have not had regular sex for ages. But I do prefer not to have sex than to have some with an average or quite well-hung guy ! No, I want a guy with a real real big cock. So, we share the same point of you and I am delighted to see that ! Kisses from France !
Finally, Someone who understands us! I too prefer white men and often get quite a bit of crap about that.

I don't hate anyone. I also can understand just about all perspectives. Really? because you contradict yourself in the rest of your post. :biggrin1:
I understand your fetish, and for everyone the fetish is different. Just like men have huge penises, some women have incredibly large vaginas. That may be the case with you. I'm glad you know what you like and good luck finding that, hope you're fine with being alone for extended periods of time. She already mentioned that she was okay with this. It never fails the men who are most bothered by her preferences are the men who don't quite measure up. :tongue::rolleyes:

Not making fun of you in anyway but....When a breeze flies under your dress, do you hear a whistle? You are a juvenile prick.:mad:

jk jk jk

I am here sitting just wondering how many partners have you had after you came up with the 9x6 minimun tool.. yes I want to know how many have you had that past 9x6 and how many have you rejected which were 7-8.9 inches and all the other ones less than 7 inches... I truly like many other are curious about this.. :)
Why? :confused: What the hell business is it of yours or anybody else for that matter? :mad: Why don't you ask her how many of the men she has slept with were Rhodes Scholars, lawyers, pilots, or doctors? I happen to know that she is also turned on by intelligence; so the men with whom she chooses to be intimate are much more than just a big cock.

I know LOTS of guys who won't date fat women! Often, they even think I'm too fat, and I'm actually the statistical average size American woman! Other guys will ONLY date fat women, and think I'm too thin! Weird... I know! I hate that too, as I fall into that same undateable, middle range. :mad::confused::redface:
I try to be very tactful in my dealings with men and what I'm looking for. Yes, I want a big guy, but I don't want to hurt the other guys' feelings. I do actively seek out big guys though. But if aside from my activities of actively seeking out, if I dated a guy and he turned out not to be big, I would not throw him out. I'm afraid my disappointment might show though, and I'd not want it to. I would throw out a guy for LYING about it, though!
I can't imagine settling for a man who couldn't please me sexually even if he met all of my other requirements.:redface:

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Bash me all you want but I think it's ridiculous for anyone to set such high standards for themselves and others. 9 inches by 6 inches of girth as a minimum? As measured by you? Are you including the guys' balls on a hot, summer day for this, or do you really believe that you're only worthy of banging .05% of the entire male population based on something physical that they cannot change?

I think labeling yourself "size queen" is a pretty simple way of saying "I like larger than average penises". If you need to use it as a self-empowering engine to condescendingly reject men, you're just adding something negative to it.

I don't think size queens are bad people. To say a size queen is selfish is to deny that person of their preference. It's just a touchy subject because it has to do with sex, otherwise it'd be no different from someone preferring one to have brown eyes, blonde hair, whatever.

On here, there are two types of size queens: 1)A size queen and 2)A "cock snob" (for lack of better words). Using the terms you've used in this thread though, this translates to either "not a real size queen" or "a real size queen", respectively.

You take pride in the fact that you filter out virtually every man on earth due to setting an extremely high bar on something that cannot be changed. You make it a hobby, or a game. The way you describe it and take the utmost pride in it sounds like you get more pleasure out of the exclusiveness and status of being a "real size queen" rather than the actual indulging of the "fruits" of your labor.

Basically, if you really feel that no man who has a penis that's less than 9 inches long and no less than 6 inches thick can sexually please you, that's okay, I guess. Getting your clit sprung over rejecting men who don't measure up to your supposed "minimum dimensions" isn't, however.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Makes sense to me... I like big penises but I'm not as hardcore about it I guess (I actively seek out big guys, but if I'm dating a guy and he turns out not to be big, I won't throw him out...although we don't usually stay together for very long, to be honest.) I also like younger men but am less hardcore about that than I am my preference for big guys.

Aha! See that's why I would rather be alone than waste my time and possibly hurt the feelings of a really nice guy who just doesn't quite measure up. I don't care what anybody says, sexual compatibility is important in a relationship.

I would no more date a man with a 5x5 penis than I would one who needed costumes and role play to get off. I might do the nurse or french maid routine once or twice, but it is not a regular part of my repertoire, nor do I want it to be.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Bash me all you want but I think it's ridiculous for anyone to set such high standards for themselves and others. 9 inches by 6 inches of girth as a minimum? As measured by you? Are you including the guys' balls on a hot, summer day for this, or do you really believe that you're only worthy of banging .05% of the entire male population based on something physical that they cannot change?

I think labeling yourself "size queen" is a pretty simple way of saying "I like larger than average penises". If you need to use it as a self-empowering engine to condescendingly reject men, you're just adding something negative to it.

I don't think size queens are bad people. To say a size queen is selfish is to deny that person of their preference. It's just a touchy subject because it has to do with sex, otherwise it'd be no different from someone preferring one to have brown eyes, blonde hair, whatever.

On here, there are two types of size queens: 1)A size queen and 2)A "cock snob" (for lack of better words). Using the terms you've used in this thread though, this translates to either "not a real size queen" or "a real size queen", respectively.

You take pride in the fact that you filter out virtually every man on earth due to setting an extremely high bar on something that cannot be changed. You make it a hobby, or a game. The way you describe it and take the utmost pride in it sounds like you get more pleasure out of the exclusiveness and status of being a "real size queen" rather than the actual indulging of the "fruits" of your labor.

Basically, if you really feel that no man who has a penis that's less than 9 inches long and no less than 6 inches thick can sexually please you, that's okay, I guess. Getting your clit sprung over rejecting men who don't measure up to your supposed "minimum dimensions" isn't, however.
Cock Snob! cha!!!! that is probably the best thing I've heard in a long time! Thank you for making my night!!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She also doesn't date men under 30 years of age. Funny how the men who get the most incensed about her preference are the men who don't come close to meeting any of her standards. :tongue: :rolleyes:

Diamond also rejects the men who are 9x6; but rude, ignorant, assholes. I don't know why everyone keeps focusing on the dimensions she prefers. There really is a lot more that goes into her choice before she even gets that far with a man.

I don't want to put words in Diamond's mouth but I don't think she takes pride in her preference for large cocks. I think she is proud of the fact she knows exactly what she wants, needs, and desires. There is a difference.

LemacST may I suggest you put Diamond on ignore. You have many well documented insecurities regarding the size of your penis. Which is odd since you are statistically a bit above average.

I have to agree, here.

If I based my life around that kind of thing, I'd be pretty miserable, and I can't help but think I'm a little happier these days knowing I never hold prejudice against anyone for their shortcomings. No pun intended. If it floats her boat, fine, but I think she has to realize that she's putting SOOOO many human beings off just by taking that stance. I hardly commend her stance or personality, but I guess I'll commend her honesty about it. I don't think she cares, but I could be wrong.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Whether you like Diamond or not, she's entitled to her preference. And if she can't voice it here, where can she voice it?

Rather than worry about being rejected by one woman - out of 3 billion - for something you cannot change, you'd probably be better served by focusing on the things you can change and the other 3 billion woman. Because it's a fairly safe bet that the number of women who really require 9"x6" is rather small compared with the number of women who really require someone with a steady job, sense of humour, ability to form complete sentences, discernable abs, etc.

http://www.lpsg.org/47176-all-women-does-size-actually.html#post782593

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whether you like Diamond or not, she's entitled to her preference. And if she can't voice it here, where can she voice it?

Rather than worry about being rejected by one woman - out of 3 billion - for something you cannot change, you'd probably be better served by focusing on the things you can change and the other 3 billion woman. Because it's a fairly safe bet that the number of women who really require 9"x6" is rather small compared with the number of women who really require someone with a steady job, sense of humour, ability to form complete sentences, discernable abs, etc.

http://www.lpsg.org/47176-all-women-does-size-actually.html#post782593

Very true... very few women require this. Actually, for probably most women, even her minimum would be too big. My requirements are not as stringent, but I definitely prefer big guys. I know this from experience.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is true... I think sexual compatibility is VERY important. Unfortunately, I have trouble finding guys I'm sexually compatible with. It isn't just the size factor (although there is that), it's also stuff like differences in sex drives and all. I usually seem to date guys whose sex drives are a lot lower than mine.

I was with an average guy once who was REALLY good with his hands though, and so I got off that way. But sadly, I'm another one for whom average seems small. I never bring any of that up with the guys I date though. I don't date the average and small guys for very long because they usually break up with me. Now, I don't really know all the reasons why, but it is very possible that I don't satisfy them, either. I haven't been with an average guy since the mid-90s, and I never asked why they were breaking up with me (besides, often it was more of a "drifting apart" rather than a "breaking up".)

Interestingly, my three longest-term relationships were also the three biggest guys I've been with, and NONE of those broke up with me. I did the breaking up with two of them (for reasons having nothing to do with size), and one of them I am still involved with in an open relationship, although now it is also a VERY long-distance one as well!

I actively seek out big guys, but the only really tactful way I know of going about doing that is through sites like Adult Friend Finder, so I'm going about it that way. Not just that particular site, but that one and a couple of others.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Bash me all you want but I think it's ridiculous for anyone to set such high standards for themselves and others. 9 inches by 6 inches of girth as a minimum?

So, LemacST, you are upset that someone would "set such high standards for themselves and others"? What are the other options? Accept someone who feels mediocre? When did setting high standards become a negative? Shouldn't everyone have their own, personal standards and expectations of others?

I think that was is happening is that you are making this about YOU, and it's not. It's nothing personal against you, or ampblaster, or any other man. She hasn't met any of you, so there is no personal connection that would otherwise determine sexual attraction.

It would be one thing if she wrote, "If you have less than this size it means you are less of a man". Then she would be attacking men because of their size in correlation to their masculinity.

But, that is not the case. She is stating that for her, this is what she wants, and she is not willing to settle for less. In other words, she not going to FUCK (how's that, TK :tongue:) a guy that she feels will not sexually satisfy her. Who are you, or any man or woman, to demand that she should?

Now, I am not a size queen. I could care less about it and don't need it, though I find the idea of it a turn-on. However, I do need a sexually dominant man. Should I have to lower my standards and have sex with a man who is submissive,even though I would find it unsatisfactory?

What I find interesting is that there are those who are trying to make her seem like less of a woman for her desires, while complaining that she is isn't being open-minded. Isn't that a bit of a contradiction?

I am a member of a D/s forum, and I can't tell you how many "Doms" have told me I am not really a submissive because I won't address them as "Master", or because I'm not into pain. Just because it's not the way you think it should be, does not make the other person wrong.

Shaming someone's sexual proclivities, unless it is outside the boundaries of the law, is unacceptable. It's no different than gay bashing, or heckling someone who is into ball stretching.

... I don't know why everyone keeps focusing on the dimensions she prefers. There really is a lot more that goes into her choice before she even gets that far with a man.

I don't want to put words in Diamond's mouth but I don't think she takes pride in her preference for large cocks. I think she is proud of the fact she knows exactly what she wants, needs, and desires. There is a difference.

I agree, njqt. While I have disagreed with Diamond on her stance in some areas, I completely support her right to be comfortable enough to state what she wants without being persecuted for it.

And, I notice that no one seems to have the same reaction to the gay men here who demand a certain size.