Hardcore Size Queen - Natural Instinct or Obsession? Pt 1

Drifterwood

Superior Member
Media
Wldhoney, it is the manner in which she exercises her preference that is objectionable. The way she treats men, literally as a sex object for her pleasure and then the arrogance of her presumption that if they measure up beyond her line in the sand that they are going to be fulfilled by her.

May I ask you something as in what is good for the gander being good for the goose.

I prefer a woman who can accomodate me, particularly in length. I can only think of one way to know for sure and that is to penetrate.

Do you think it is acceptable for me to go to bed with a date the first time, find that I bottom out and say "Oh, I am sorry, I like everything about you, but I am afraid that your vagina doesn't measure up to what I need to be sexually satisfied. Would you mind getting dressed now and leaving?"

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
That's great advice, Wyld! When I first went into speech and debate in high school, my voice would shake from nervousness. After a while I became comfortable talking in front of people. Years later, it helped and gave me the confidence to stand up in front of people as a flight attendant and talk on the microphone. Once I passed my fear of talking in front of stranger, I found it is easy to approach them, and today I have no problem looking someone in the eye, holding a conversation, and having others respond to me.

Toastmasters is a good group to join too for that.

I've been to one of their meetings, but haven't joined. I'm so busy with other stuff, and I'm working on "getting out there" other ways, with my clubs and activities. I'm actually a rather busy person, despite all the time I seem to be on here! :biggrin1: I've suddenly gotten busier, now, since besides my current temp job I also am going to tax school and have also signed up for an exercise class that starts tomorrow. Plus I have two or three clubs I go to regular activities with, and several others I go to a few events here and there with as well.

Besides, to some extent I can do speeches. It's starting conversations that I have trouble with, but am working on that with my clubs and stuff.

avantgarde

Experimental Member
Media
njqt said:
You are a juvenile prick.:mad:

I just saw this

LOL@My little "whatever" joke is rubbing some of you "confident" women the wrong way. Be proud to be able to take a large penis, you are a prize to behold. If you're so confident it shouldn't have rubbed you so abrasively. This thread was started to rub EVERYONE the wrong way. Don't get so invested in what anyone says in something like this.

I couldn't REALLY care less what this woman wants. The beauty of the human species is our differences. Who cares who has what, where, when, and why?

Don't take what someone says on the internet so personally. Contrary to the INTERPRETATION of my posts in this thread, i really don't care.

EDIT:

and i NEVER called her a name, i never called her a slut, never called her ANYTHING. You throwing names around, like you know me, is uncalled for. But it's cool, it just shows me you got wrapped up in the moment. Again, don't take anything on the internet so personally.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
May I ask you something as in what is good for the gander being good for the goose.

I prefer a woman who can accomodate me, particularly in length. I can only think of one way to know for sure and that is to penetrate.

Do you think it is acceptable for me to go to bed with a date the first time, find that I bottom out and say "Oh, I am sorry, I like everything about you, but I am afraid that your vagina doesn't measure up to what I need to be sexually satisfied. Would you mind getting dressed now and leaving?"

Obviously not. But had you discussed your preference/need/obsession with the woman prior to becoming sexually intimate and she told you that she had never managed to take more than 5" you would be within your rights to disengage. Had she assured you that she could handle 11" and it turns out she had misrepresented her capabilities, by all means send her packing.

avantgarde

Experimental Member
Media
Obviously not. But had you discussed your preference/need/obsession with the woman prior to becoming sexually intimate and she told you that she had never managed to take more than 5" you would be within your rights to disengage. Had she assured you that she could handle 11" and it turns out she had misrepresented her capabilities, by all means send her packing.

lol! This is true, but what's the likelihood a guy will turn away a woman who couldn't take it all...

If she couldn't take it at ALL, that's a different situation completely. :laughing:

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I just saw this

LOL@My little "whatever" joke is rubbing some of you "confident" women the wrong way. Be proud to be able to take a large penis, you are a prize to behold. If you're so confident it shouldn't have rubbed you so abrasively. This thread was started to rub EVERYONE the wrong way. Don't get so invested in what anyone says in something like this.

I couldn't REALLY care less what this woman wants. The beauty of the human species is our differences. Who cares who has what, where, when, and why?

Don't take what someone says on the internet so personally. Contrary to the INTERPRETATION of my posts in this thread, i really don't care.

EDIT:

and i NEVER called her a name, i never called her a slut, never called her ANYTHING. You throwing names around, like you know me, is uncalled for. But it's cool, just shows me you got wrapped up in the moment. Again, don't take anything on the internet so personally.

Sarcasm don't work well here do it? Good job, man! That was the best post in this thread by a mile. Very much along the lines of my thoughts exactly. Good job...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's interesting to compare here with the male equivalent. What if you met a man who said he would only date a woman with a waist of under 26" and breast size at least F cup?

Happens more than you would think. I'd think he had a preference that was not me, and keep on with my life.

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I think it's interesting to compare here with the male equivalent. What if you met a man who said he would only date a woman with a waist of under 26" and breast size at least F cup?

Quite common. Look how many men won't date a BBW? And at one point there was a thread going with men stating that they found women with large labial lips unattractive. There was another one in which men were discussing how women with skinny legs and butts were not sexy. Considering my nick name in high school was "chicken legs", you can guess where that put me. :rolleyes:

The point is, we all have different needs. Once you meet someone and get to know them as a person, often those needs will change and be re-evaluated, but in the scheme of meeting someone for sex only, it only makes sense to state your wants.

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Wldhoney, it is the manner in which she exercises her preference that is objectionable. The way she treats men, literally as a sex object for her pleasure and then the arrogance of her presumption that if they measure up beyond her line in the sand that they are going to be fulfilled by her.

I don't know. I guess I could see how someone would see or read it like that, but at the same time, think people can be misunderstood or misinterpreted very easily. An exact preference or preference, isn't always a subtle or direct dig, nor is it always a subtle or direct belittlement. Not always an easily road for a size queen to navigate either. Just not always easy to state a preference or dire need without someone getting their feelings hurt or simply taking it the wrong way.

feely

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i completely understand where deb is coming from, everybody is entitled to wanted whatever they want and refusing whatever doesn't meet their standards. I, for one, would nevebr fuck a fat bird - i would flat out reject her. Fuck her feelings, i don't want to do a fat chick, so i wouldn't. The only thing i find a bit unusual is the sheer enormity of her minimum requirements. They just seem a tad extreme.

But, hey, whatever floats your boat and all that, i suppose.

teaseme76

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't post here very often but I felt compelled to comment on the original post. I find it sad. I find it sad because one day you might be 80 years old, and sitting on the porch in the retirement community, and you're all alone, and the reason you're all alone is because you wouldn't "settle" for the guy with a 8.9 inch penis.

Now if you are a swinger or something and your sexual fantasies involve fucking "horse hung" guys, fine....by all means enjoy. We all have our fantasies.

But to risk sitting alone on that porch at 80 because 8.9 wasn't big enough on the ruler is just unfathomable to me. I would love to be fucking playboy bunnies (or wldhoney :)) all day on my yacht off of some greek island (statistically guys with 9x6+ are probably about as numerous as playboy bunnies). The reality is that I want to find a woman that I can enjoy being around and who will be a great mother and wife and friend. Of course sexual compatability is important, I wouldn't try to argue otherwise. But to eliminate the possibility of living happily ever after with a person because of a fraction of an inch on a ruler?

avantgarde

Experimental Member
Media
Quite common. Look how many men won't date a BBW? And at one point there was a thread going with men stating that they found women with large labial lips unattractive. There was another one in which men were discussing how women with skinny legs and butts were not sexy. Considering my nick name in high school was "chicken legs", you can guess where that put me. :rolleyes:

The point is, we all have different needs. Once you meet someone and get to know them as a person, often those needs will change and be re-evaluated, but in the scheme of meeting someone for sex only, it only makes sense to state your wants.

Wldhoney, i agree wholeheartedly with your second paragraph. That's the thing though. She never stated it was for sex only. She said she would reject the man even if she thought he was perfect everywhere else.

We're all pretty much agreeing, but we're agreeing in a different way. You're saying it's fine to have "limitations" but you wouldn't adhere to them so strongly or have them set so high. At least that's what i'm getting from your posts.

Some of the guys here are saying it's fine to have standards, but they wouldn't adhere to them strictly or have them set so high.

We're all saying the same thing, why are we arguing?

avantgarde

Experimental Member
Media
like i said, this thread was started to cause a wave...she accomplished her goal. I'm surprised so many fell for it though. I mean really, ask yourself what was the point of her posting this? Just so she could call women, who like'em big but don't think they REALLY need a huge one, "Fakers" and to ruffle men who might have not measured up by implying that they're "Foolish."

This thread was an all around red flag and really shouldn't have gotten this long LOL.