Hardcore Size Queen - Natural Instinct or Obsession? Pt 1

cone999

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Well I barely fit her minimum requirements at around 9.1 x 6.25, the 9.1+ happening only when I am really excited.

Whipping out a tape measure in the bedroom would probably disqualify me at 8.95 :confused: Or lets say it didn't, and I was able somehow to remain really excited by this weird request and got a "ok, well you pass .. BARELY, but come on in..". I would be leaving by that time. Who needs sex like that, no shortage of women that could be genuinely turned on by me (and not just because of cock size).

I agree with the people on here who say preferences are fine but to treat people like objects without feelings and to be proud of that fact? Its fine to be looking for something extreme when you are say at a swinging party or something, but in a partner?

How many compatible and available people are there out there for you? Now take away all of those that do not have huge penises. Good luck to you. It is kind of sad.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Well I barely fit her minimum requirements at around 9.1 x 6.25, the 9.1+ happening only when I am really excited.

Whipping out a tape measure in the bedroom would probably disqualify me at 8.95 :confused: Or lets say it didn't, and I was able somehow to remain really excited by this weird request and got a "ok, well you pass .. BARELY, but come on in..". I would be leaving by that time. Who needs sex like that, no shortage of women that could be genuinely turned on by me (and not just because of cock size).

I agree with the people on here who say preferences are fine but to treat people like objects without feelings and to be proud of that fact? Its fine to be looking for something extreme when you are say at a swinging party or something, but in a partner?

How many compatible and available people are there out there for you? Now take away all of those that do not have huge penises. Good luck to you. It is kind of sad.
I have to whole heartedly agree. Whipping out a tape measure as you were ready yo fuck? cha! mood kill.

Beast9

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
The creator of this thread has an obsession in its pure form.

The definition of obsession is:

1. Compulsive preoccupation with a fixed idea or an unwanted feeling or emotion, often accompanied by symptoms of anxiety.
2. A compulsive, often unreasonable idea or emotion.

Another one:

An unpleasant or nonsensical thought which intrudes into a person's mind, despite a degree of resistance by the person who recognises the thought as pointless or senseless, but nevertheless a product of their own mind. Obsessions may be accompanied by compulsive behaviours which serve to reduce the associated anxiety.

In Psychiatry, an obsession (or an obsessive thought) is considered part of an illness. It can come along with a compulsive behaviour or not.

The thread creator is mentally ill, she has a neurosis (not a psychosis).

HOWEVER, if this behaviour is purely caused by the looseness of her vagina, then I don't agree this is an obsession. In this case, this is just a strong preference resulting from a defect in her body structure.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think it's interesting to compare here with the male equivalent. What if you met a man who said he would only date a woman with a waist of under 26" and breast size at least F cup?

That would describe most of the men I'm attracted to. The ones who aren't gay, that is...

35" waist and just barely a C cup here...

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The creator of this thread has an obsession in its pure form.
The definition of obsession is: 1. Compulsive preoccupation with a fixed idea or an unwanted feeling or emotion, often accompanied by symptoms of anxiety.
2. A compulsive, often unreasonable idea or emotion.
Another one: An unpleasant or nonsensical thought which intrudes into a person's mind, despite a degree of resistance by the person who recognises the thought as pointless or senseless, but nevertheless a product of their own mind. Obsessions may be accompanied by compulsive behaviours which serve to reduce the associated anxiety.
In Psychiatry, an obsession (or an obsessive thought) is considered part of an illness. It can come along with a compulsive behaviour or not.

The thread creator is mentally ill, she has a neurosis (not a psychosis).

HOWEVER, if this behaviour is purely caused by the looseness of her vagina, then I don't agree this is an obsession. In this case, this is just a strong preference resulting from a defect in her body structure.

Have you met her in person? Are you her psychiatrist? No, then you have no business making a diagnosis. :mad: The snarky comment about the looseness of her vagina was a low blow. It also proves you are not a doctor, as no MD would make such a statement. Though, I have only seen her, from the waist up, on cam I am reasonably certain that she has no defects in her bodily structure.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If a male member made such a claim they would be asked to prove it, I say you put your money where your mouth is and prove it.
:biggrin1: New Rule: People with no pictures aren't allowed to demand pictures from someone with pictures.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for so many fascinating comments. Part 2 is being posted soon so let’s kill a few misconceptions first about Pt1 and the nature and rationale for the post. Firstly the post is NOT created to ‘rub people up the wrong way’ or ‘annoy everyone’ as some unkindly speculated, and yet those replies in themselves indicate a salient point . Why is it so hard to tolerate that a woman analyses her sexual needs and sets rules to guide HER behaviour? What is SO hard to understand or stomach about that? This strikes a note about straight men and their lingering attitudes to women and their sensitivity about their penises. It’s illustrated neatly by the responses from gay guys whose own society is way more permeated by (and more tolerant of) the ‘Size Queen’ philosophy. Why are some men offended, irritated, and annoyed when one woman sets a standard for her own sexual ‘entrance fee’ based on superior size? For years men have mercilessly rated women’s bodies. Size Queens hit a nerve, a deep seated male rejection fear.

Our very existence is the ultimate rebellion, women finally daring to insistently measure and assess the penis against a ‘suitable’ size rating
Let’s spell this out because so many men here seem obsessed only with my statement about these minimum stats and are not seeing the real rationale for my HC Size Queen philosophy. The aim of my life is NOT to find 9x 6.!! That’s my self imposed minimum for who I will fuck or suck off meantime; my ‘entrance ticket’ for game play for my own vagina and mouth. This means I may be alone, or go without sex at times. No, as someone asked, I haven’t met many men that big. A few only, but with effort and luck, and especially in places like LPSG, I can meet a rare few guys that size or bigger at times As someone wisely said the main objection seems to be from guys just an inch or two short of my casual sex ‘minimum’ who ‘just fail to qualify’ so to speak.

Why does this group take this personally? Most of you are too far away or wouldn’t have an interest in me so why does it work you up so much? I am just one woman less, so what? This is LPSG…I am a HC Size Queen. Why are you here? - you must know many real women here will want more than ‘averages’ and there are bound to be extremists like me. Live with it.
I am not ‘getting at smaller men’. I set the minimum on MYSELF. (And yes, it’s moderated not stupidly enforced.. we are not talking about millimeters here, if guys present me with 8.75 to 8.9 etc BUT WITH girth over 7 inches, on balance of course I’d take them!!) It’s a guideline but it’s ME who goes without if men don’t reach my ‘gateway’ level. Such guys can get sex easily enough with other women but not with this HC Size Queen, ok?

I tell everyone my requirements in advance well prior to ‘sexual contact’ If someone assures me online they have 10 and shows up measuring 7, I reject them. I do not fuck guys in the 7 inch category (even with + inches girth), sorry no, that’s 100% clear. I’ve set a level below which I will not allow myself to have sex, obsessive? Yes… weird? .. depends on your POV. I prefer the term disciplined! For those who threw insults about ‘loose vagina's’ I have a muscular, powerfully trained but very large vagina, which is a totally different thing indeed.
My HC defining objective isn’t to spend my life with guys even at or near the 9x6 level. Those are the guys I decided to have sex with while I search for my super-size man. The much vaunted minimum so many make a fuss about is immaterial, a short term distraction I allow myself. I fail to see why it makes waves at LPSG but in day-to-day encounters or in bars, sure it’s radical. I am classed as ‘fussy’. Oddly enough my avowed requirements for a life partner (12+ length with 7-8+ girth) do not get such bad press here. I find that odd yet I suppose it’s just so extreme most men don’t need to relate it to themselves. I take on board all the points about ‘sad’, obsession, loneliness, and the statistical odds of reaching my goal. I know this all too well. Believe me. I’d be delighted were 9x 6 a more common size range so I could have more casual sex.

Everything has a price to pay.
The post informs, shares and provokes comment yes. You may not be interested in me but I feel my ‘story’ is very appropriate for LPSG - how a woman driven by size thinks, lives and feels and what price she must pay to do so. Read Pt 2 soon for more about this mind-set and how it persists even when I accidentally find my elusive super size guy with a monumentally huge penis ! But, guess what..? I then get flak here for that too, so minimum or maximum a woman can’t seem to win!

burns1de

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Have you met her in person? Are you her psychiatrist? No, then you have no business making a diagnosis. :mad: The snarky comment about the looseness of her vagina was a low blow. It also proves you are not a doctor, as no MD would make such a statement. Though, I have only seen her, from the waist up, on cam I am reasonably certain that she has no defects in her bodily structure.

As probably the ONLY person on LPSG to have seen diamond up close and in person, I can tell you that she definitely has no apparent physical defects whatsoever, on the contrary. :up:

Broken5150

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WOW what a heated discussion. I don't necessarily agree with restricting ones self to one set thing but that is just me. I saw a show a few years back with some ladies discussing penis size and one lady said to the other ladies in the group that she wouldn't have sex with any man unless his penis hung below his boxer shorts. At the time I thought this to be very shallow.
I have dabbled in the BDSM world a bit and have met some people that are very much into the scene and have very strict requirements and expectations. This kind of opened my mind a bit to different sexual needs and wants. I am not gay but can understand the attraction that gays have. Just like I love women in pretty much any form and color, I can understand the need to have one set thing or many different things. That is the beauty of sexual freedom and freedom in general. The fact that we live in a society that allows these things is truly amazing.
Unfortunately I don't meet Diamonds minimum requirement and would truly love to experience what she has to offer as I'm sure it is amazing. For those lucky few that meet and exceed her set requirements, amen brother. For the rest of us meager dicks, may we find the love and happiness we all deserve. Take care all.

Broken:biggrin1:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As probably the ONLY person on LPSG to have seen diamond up close and in person, I can tell you that she definitely has no apparent physical defects whatsoever, on the contrary. :up:
This is getting kinda tired. I think you and I are the only ones who not only believe her; but don't have a problem with her preference.

As someone wisely said the main objection seems to be from guys just an inch or two short of my casual sex ‘minimum’ who ‘just fail to qualify’ so to speak. That was me. :biggrin1:

Why does this group take this personally? Most of you are too far away or wouldn’t have an interest in me so why does it work you up so much?
Two reasons: 1) I think they take it as a personal attack/insult. 2) They are scared to death you aren't the only woman with such high standards. I am just one woman less, so what? This is LPSG…I am a HC Size Queen. Why are you here? - you must know many real women here will want more than ‘averages’ and there are bound to be extremists like me. Live with it.

Everything has a price to pay. The post informs, shares and provokes comment yes. You may not be interested in me but I feel my ‘story’ is very appropriate for LPSG - how a woman driven by size thinks, lives and feels and what price she must pay to do so. Read Pt 2 soon for more about this mind-set and how it persists even when I accidentally find my elusive super size guy with a monumentally huge penis ! But, guess what..? I then get flak here for that too, so minimum or maximum a woman can’t seem to win!

B_Just Joe

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
theres noting wrong with having a stardard. its even more commendable that you will stand by it. everyone has something they want in a partner. most of us however end up "settling". someone who makes us mentally happy but doesnt quite have what we want physically.

the fact that you refuse to budge is something that should be admired of you. i say go for what you want and fuck everyone else if they dont like it.

JennyS

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the fact that you refuse to budge is something that should be admired of you.

At first glance, I thought you said "refuse to bulge".

I've been reading these forums too much.

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
This is getting kinda tired. I think you and I are the only ones who not only believe her; but don't have a problem with her preference.

The perceived attitude is the issue, not the preference.

Indeed. I find it very interesting to see how polarized LPSGers are on this issue.

See above.

36DD

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A person has a right to whatever preference they have...what is the big (ahem) deal?

The perceived attitude is the issue, not the preference.

See above.

Exactly the point. No one cares about her preferring a big dick. Look at it this way; I prefer a woman who isn't materialistic or a bitch. Which means I rule out a ton of chicks.

It's her attitude, as if we should all bow down to her claim of "hardcore size queen," with gaping mouths and wide-eyes, ever fascinated with her stance and ashamed of our shortcomings.

I say, no. She can love 10" dicks all she wants, but she's acting as if we should accept it. Well, we ARE accepting it, we just aren't agreeing with it. It's been made quite clear that she is at a complete disadvantage as a human now, as she's putting her preference of a big dick over :

1. Personalities
2. Virtues
3. Morals
4. Happiness.

I completely stand by others' suggestions of just leaving the subject alone. It's rather pathetic to watch her try to stand up for herself. This is only my opinion however, and it's been obvious that only 1 person's self-opinion matters. (Right?) If she wants the big dicks, fine, let it be. That's obviously the reason she spends time on this site. To the guys that feel targeted by her statements, why don't you get over it? It's so pointless to try to argue with her, why not just look at all of the character defects she has by making those comments, and go on with your lives in the blissful knowledge that YOU, my friends, are not half as much of a close-minded asshole.

I emphasize that last point. Which means, let her be.

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[FONT=&quot]LPSG readers will be used to fallout from ‘blast attacks’ on me and my views on extreme penis size. My attitude has polarised opinion. ‘Love me or Hate me. that is the question’ sings Lady Sovereign . (and if you love me then Thank You and if you hate me then F*** You)[/FONT]

I define myself as a Hard Core Size Queen", for want of a better expression.
What is the nature of a HC size queen? What limits define one, and what price must a woman pay in pursuit of that ‘calling’? Clearly if LPSG females (those who are real) are the focus group then the defining traits of ‘size-queen-ness’ are varied. Some it seems are willing to settle for less dick size than others so my own views require the ‘HC‘ tag to do me justice.

For me sheer overall penis size is the deciding factor. No compromise. I stick remorselessly to my well known minimum penis size requirements (9” by 6” as measured by me) for any sexual ‘encounter’, even when it means going without sex, (hateful). I have rejected guys I meet with when they failed to measure 9x6. They hoped foolishly I would ‘give in’ in the heat of the moment. I did not. They failed to comprehend my nature. Anyone who can meet or beat my minimum gets serious attention from me (this is known here). This is not to everyone’s liking. It’s an attitude I take pride in. I have been willing to pay the price. That, to me defines and validates my nature.

In a ‘life partner’ selection a man must also possess all of the other attributes important to me as a woman and person, intelligence, kindness,.. and that intangible ‘something’ that clicks, I would still walk away if he’s not huge.. Truth is, in reality being a HC Size Queen is a lonely existence (sexually speaking) Genuine horse-hung guys are very rare. Opinions vary on ‘how long is too long,’ and ‘what girth would you not attempt’ Blah blah! How does a HC Size Queen react to this?

Whilst my minimum vaginal ‘admission ticket’ is the stated 9x 6, I don’t start to get truly enthused until double figures (10 x 7 upwards). I take 10x 8 toys with comparative ease (as has been witnessed). I’ve pushed myself determinedly since I was younger. 11 inch with 6.0+ girth would be a delightful dalliance, but the chance and hope of finding a (rare) 12+ with larger girth would always be there in my head. The choice is therefore made. My permanent partner must be so huge in length and girth that the likelihood that I have failed to reach the ‘largest’ I can reasonably expect to get, is minimal. Obsessions rule. Prices must be paid. It’s vital to be true to your nature.

I think if a woman chooses to have sex with a man with a very large or huge dick one day and then is satisfied sexually down the road by a small or average dicked man, that would not define her as a size queen in my terms.
What defines you other women as a "size queen"?

This from a woman that thinks she can put a penis in her cervix?

http://www.lpsg.org/40136-pushing-woman-s-limits-cervical.html

I hope you like men who laugh,because you are just damn funny!:smile: