Hardcore Size Queen - Natural Instinct or Obsession? Pt 2

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by diamond, Jan 24, 2008.

1. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My chosen partner challenges me (finally), His amazing 8.9 girth stuffs me out mercilessly but it is what I have trained my body for so he already knows I could learn to take larger girth if it exists. His extreme length defeats me so far, so I have to work and work to ever take him fully.

Whether I can ever take it isn’t the point, to me, it’s whether he’s truly huge, not big, but monumentally huge, in weight, look and feel
    I need to know I am at or near enough at the top of the size ‘gene pool’ choosing him. This matters to a HC mind-set. It’s primeval nature, the attraction of the biggest penis male, the one to procreate with. That’s HC Size Queen thinking in its raw state akin to natural selection As a serious shower, his threatening bulge advertises my SQ status to all we meet, regardless if they like the display or not. He knows this and likes it. That’s what it takes with me. I push myself. I push men.

My partner knows if I ever find another 12+ or a fatter girth, my hands and mouth will be on that guy’s dick right in front of him. His reaction is ‘go for it’ with encouragement, so I suppose my SQ-ness isn’t ‘over’ only ‘dormant’ just because he is the biggest overall volume penis I have met (yet). The odds of anyone bigger are narrow enough to have made my choice easy once I measured him. He understands that I won’t even tell him he’s the biggest. He’s beyond huge but HC Theory still holds.

So, is HC SQ a state of mind or is it defined by action or willingness to act if fate presents a chance to attempt serious size? Is a mere liking for ‘big’ or ‘large’ cocks truly the mark of a size queen or is there an imperative to be always be looking around the next corner for the huge guys with the bigger set of stats?

If you are female and consider yourself a Size Queen and you already ‘settled’ why did you do it?
    How driven are you all and at what point will you settle, if at all, and say ‘ that’s it’?

2. billybulge

billybulge New Member

Albums:
    Have pics ever been posted?

3. joejack

joejack Active Member

Albums:
    Yeah, quit the teasing and show us this big fat dick you worship. A pic of him stuffing your puss, I think, will help the other HC SQs know how you feel on the subject better than a thousand words.

4. B_Think_Kink

B_Think_Kink New Member

5. SpoiledPrincess

Gold Member

Yeah let's see some pics, I know every guy with 12 inches can't wait to slap it out in photos so he should be amenable to you giving us all a look at his junk :)

6. THEDUDER

THEDUDER New Member

i dont think id date a girl who was into me for penis size only. well, i would; but i would cheat.

7. Elmer Gantry

Gold Member

Albums:
    The twelve inches could be an artistic interpretation of the ruler but 8.9in girth??

8. gimme_another_inch

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Girl, I thins you should save some money and time and go to a doctor, besides that you are a good writer.

g

9. torontoboy

torontoboy New Member

Why are you gals and guys being doubtful of Diamond? She's an intelligent and honest woman, I'm sure she's not exaggerating on her partner's size.

And in particular to the guys, I know she doesn't need defending, but she was actually asking fellow size queens (i.e. girls) for their opinion... and she is in fact quite interested in many other things other than penis size. I know for a fact, for example, that she likes shy/intellectual guys, it's just that cock size is a deal breaker for her.

As a shy/intellectual guy, I would be honoured to be with a woman like Diamond... damn my average-sized cock though! In fact, I'm so impressed and smitten with Diamond that I would jump at the opportunity to even be in a cuckold-type of relationship with her -- and I'm certainly not the submissive or masochistic type. A very recent experience has taught me that emotional loyalty and fidelity is orders of magnitude greater in importance than sexual fidelity. But I digress...

10. B_ScaredLittleBoy

B_ScaredLittleBoy New Member

Fictitious Stories is thatta way ------>

Give yer hed a shake

11. Ethyl

Gold Member

Albums:
    Don't you think you've already answered your own question?

Well, obviously if a size queen hasn't found something as supposedly large as your partner's cock, then they've settled for less.

Right?

12. PussyWellington

Albums:
    I've said it to you before, and I'll say it again. Extraordinary claims require proof. He is a member too, right? And, with no pics. :rolleyes:

13. snoozan

Gold Member

Interesting insights for your first post ever.

I, for one, on seeing clear, in focus, high-quality photos with bodies (at least) shown and some sort of verification of this penis and deb taking it will write a hand-written apology to her and send her a box of her favorite chocolates and a bouquet of the finest flowers. I'll also publicly apologize for every awful things I've said to and about her.

14. Drifterwood

Gold Member

I won't leave you baby, even if I find a woman with a larger clit.

15. snoozan

Gold Member

even if i don't sign the prenup? :biggrin1:

16. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

This thread brings me to tears with laughter. On so many levels. Hey if you want cock the size of a leg, thats your business. But if a boyfriend and a meaningful relationship is what you want you are likely not to get it if cock size is their admission.

If you just want fuck buddies by all means pull out the measuring tape and send them on their way. But any guy with an ounce of respect for himself would tell you to fuck off if thats all you care about.

Men might be flattered that the ladies ogle over their big cocks but the intelligent and intellectual men find it degrading if you dont care about anything else they have to offer.

So is a huge cock worth it if the guy attached to it is a fucking idiot or a jerk?

What it all comes down to is the seriousness to the relationship. Im all for you measuring the cocks of those who are fully aware thats all you want. They are more than willing to accept the challenge. But if you are out on a regular date and bring this subject up as a way to define who you are, I'm thankful there havent been a lot of men meet the criteria as i hope the last thing you saw was their ass walking out the door!

If a man posted on here that he brought out the measuring tape to be sure a woman was no more than 36-24-36 and had no qualms about dumping her ass on the spot no matter how sexy she was. We'd be all over his case and you know it. I love the double standard here that women are allowed to disintegrate the male ego at will and we are all to stand up and clap for her but if the shoe were on the other foot we'd be calling this man out as a chauvenistic bastard!

17. Whopper-lee

Gold Member

Albums:
    :biggrin1::biggrin1:
    Whatever....:dunno:I love it!

18. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

I'm sure you do. The rest of us lost respect for ya though. I was kinda getting some respect after your anal sex divorce court post too. You seemed like more than a big cock. Why dont you go get in line for a measure up and we'll see how much you like dealing with her after the fact.

19. Guy-jin

Gold Member

Albums:
    In the future, you should quote the idiotic post you're responding to so that if the person goes and deletes it, the rest of us who missed it still have something to LOL at. :smile:

20. B_Mademoiselle Rouge

Draft saved Draft deleted