Hardcore Size Queen - Natural Instinct or Obsession? Pt 2

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think she is fake... making big guys feel inferior? lol for her penis chart? Which she claims that 7-9 inches is average... haha ..

you ever heard that song : Lies lies lies... yea me either.
can you pick me up from the airport on Tuesday?

THEEman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Why are you gals and guys being doubtful of Diamond? She's an intelligent and honest woman, I'm sure she's not exaggerating on her partner's size.

And in particular to the guys, I know she doesn't need defending, but she was actually asking fellow size queens (i.e. girls) for their opinion... and she is in fact quite interested in many other things other than penis size. I know for a fact, for example, that she likes shy/intellectual guys, it's just that cock size is a deal breaker for her.

As a shy/intellectual guy, I would be honoured to be with a woman like Diamond... damn my average-sized cock though! In fact, I'm so impressed and smitten with Diamond that I would jump at the opportunity to even be in a cuckold-type of relationship with her -- and I'm certainly not the submissive or masochistic type. A very recent experience has taught me that emotional loyalty and fidelity is orders of magnitude greater in importance than sexual fidelity. But I digress...

i like the way its your first post

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'll start off by saying I am not a therapist or psychiatrist (although, I have taken a course as a councilor). I have however been related to and had dealings with people with a condition called Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Diamonds behavior echoes exactly to what I've seen of this condition (PTypes - Compensatory Narcissistic Personality Disorder Criteria Narcissistic personality disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). This is not a joke, this is not an accusation. It is a very serious condition and I'll join Kink in asking Diamond to seek help for her own sake and that of the people around her.

Even this thread screams to me of the actions of people I've known with this disorder.

I've been saying this for months and I've said it in her last thread. She needs some therapy and maybe some medication cause this is all in her head. Again... she also could be fake.. dare I say that or bring that point up again.

By her being fake I mean that her story is fake.. her so called story about deep obsession with abnormally large cocks.

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'll start off by saying I am not a therapist or psychiatrist (although, I have taken a course as a councilor). I have however been related to and had dealings with people with a condition called Narcissistic Personality Disorder.

Diamonds behavior echoes exactly to what I've seen of this condition (PTypes - Compensatory Narcissistic Personality Disorder Criteria Narcissistic personality disorder - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia). This is not a joke, this is not an accusation. It is a very serious condition and I'll join Kink in asking Diamond to seek help for her own sake and that of the people around her.

Even this thread screams to me of the actions of people I've known with this disorder.
I think your talking about projection

B_sugarandspice

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

You sound very threatened and intimated.

Blocko

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think your talking about projection

No, I'm talking about experience. You're talking about projection. Pseudo-intellectualize much?

You sound very threatened and intimated.

I'm not threatened, but you are right I do love to leave hints. Unless you meant intimidated, in which case... only by real sea snakes (and that's not a euphemism for penises, I really am scared of sea snakes!) :rolleyes:.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media

I was thinking so as well, I try not to pick a diagnosis but it does make sense.