hardening in sections

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Since big cocks are the norm here, I have a question for you. Do any of you have a cock that hardens in sections? I know one that does.

Following is the process that requires four or five minutes to reach its size of 8.25 x 6.5 inches: The first third (from its base) hardens along with the last third which includes the head and end of shaft. After these are hard to the touch and fully extended, the middle section is soft and pliant. A couple of minutes later the full erection is acquired and its total length is achieved.

The owner told me he has always gotten hard this way. Another interesting aside to his penis is its length during climax. It extends to a full 8.5 during climax, an increase in length of .25 inch. I' m not ruling out an increase in thickness at this stage, but I haven't gotten my measurements that specific yet.

Please let me know if you have one or know of anyone else whose penis becomes erected like this.

Valkyrie: Nope - never seen it. But as noted elsewhere on the boards - the bigger the guy, the longer the time to get really hard. But - I've only seen a uniform hardening along the entire shaft.

/Val

11inch: I don't know how fast a smaller guy gets hard but when the urge hits I get hard fast.

Valkyrie: [quote author=11inch link=board=meetgreet;num=1065112644;start=0#2 date=10/02/03 at 09:42:07]I don't know how fast a smaller guy gets hard but when the urge hits I get hard fast.[/quote]

Speaking of hubby (who is not _that_ small at 7x5.5) I think the fastest I've seen is close to a couple of seconds (5-6)... That's when *really* horny... Normally around 10-15.

At least in my experience - I've never seen a big guy get really hard that fast.

/Val

11inch: With the right girl it can get hard in about 10 seconds. I love the feeling of it growing.

TragicWhiteKnight: The last time that happened I completely took my eyes off the road...oh, oh, "in sections", not "intersections"...

[coughs]

I'm probably a slow-poke (no innuendo intended. But there it is.) in that regard. The shaft hardens fairly quickly, in a few seconds, but it can often take 2-3 minutes for the head to get hard.

That said, I've never timed it; hmmm...I smell a new Olympic category...

gigantikok: My penis gets hard pretty quickly. 5-10 seconds usually. My head never really gets hard unless I am really turned on. Usually when I just whip it out to masturbate, it hardens reletively quickly. When I am having sex, it hardens even quicker.

prepky: so Val...you consider "hubby" big? at 7x5.5??

Valkyrie: [quote author=prepky link=board=meetgreet;num=1065112644;start=0#8 date=10/03/03 at 15:40:29]so Val...you consider "hubby" big? at 7x5.5??[/quote]

Upper end of what's considered average - average erect penis is usually somewhere between 5-6 with a span from 4-7 being within "normal range". Upper end of average is also how he defines himself. He's bigger than what normally seen in a guy, but not really big in the way meant in this group.

/Val

prepky: val..appreciate the answer, but I was asking about is if YOU think he is big or is he the biggest that you have encountered?

Valkyrie: More than average - yes. Satisfied - yes. Big - no.

I've had bigger (which he knows about, he's been present) - the guy who took my virginity was around 8x6, largest so far is 10x6.5.

/Val

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
man u dudes get bricked out fast... 10-20 seconds? I always say the longer my dick is sucked the longer and thicker it gets. If I'm sitting in a chair and my dick is being licked and jacked it takes me awhile to get completely hard. Sometimes when i'm fuckin it gets harder as I fuck. I'm only 31 but I remember as a kid gettin hard quick but not anymore. It's cool though cuz I like a serious intense mouth gettin me hard before I go to work