Hardening Of The Glans After Pumping

RaleighHung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Just got my thickwall cylinder and I am very impressed. I also started using an autoextender XLeeve on Friday.

Quick question: I pumped a couple times today for the first time (since I was 21). I am following the cautious approach: shorter bouts at ~5HG. After both sessions, my glans seemed to be tougher and hardened. Is that normal?

Thanks.

1pumpbator

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just got my thickwall cylinder and I am very impressed. I also started using an autoextender XLeeve on Friday.

Quick question: I pumped a couple times today for the first time (since I was 21). I am following the cautious approach: shorter bouts at ~5HG. After both sessions, my glans seemed to be tougher and hardened. Is that normal?

Thanks.
you're smart to take it easy just getting started again. never notice hardening of the glans before. 25 yr pumper here.

Reactions: cockydude2018

RaleighHung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
you're smart to take it easy just getting started again. never notice hardening of the glans before. 25 yr pumper here.

Thanks for the quick reply. It seems okay now although there is the slightest hint of blistering on the glans.

25 years? What is your success?

1pumpbator

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Thanks for the quick reply. It seems okay now although there is the slightest hint of blistering on the glans.

25 years? What is your success?
yeah, just take it easy. pushing the limits doesn't do much but distort the PENIS.
Max results: packing a 3" tube. Like it best at 8.5x 8.

RaleighHung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
yeah, just take it easy. pushing the limits doesn't do much but distort the PENIS.
Max results: packing a 3" tube. Like it best at 8.5x 8.
Thanks!

Final question for now: I'm not packing the tube yet (2" cylinder). I measured as Thickwall said and they recommended that size. I'm also on Day One. So maybe I'll pack it in due time.

Thanks,

RH

1pumpbator

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
you're not going to pack the 2" tube right away. If you're, say, 1.5", it might take a few weeks. Then concentrate on packing it consistently and move up to 2.5. The key word is consistenly. Try to pump at least an hour each day and you'll get HUGE!!

cockydude2018

Superior Member
Media
Erie, Pennsylvania, United States of America
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ANY sign of blistering means it's time to slow down. After your cock gets used to the vacuum again, you will be able to increase the pressure. It's always tempting, even for seasoned pumpers, to push the limits. But I've learned that low and slow gets the best, most attractive results

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Pumping requires rest and extension also requires rest... the harder you pump and the more weights you use during extension means that the rest times would also need to be longer in duration.

Pumping can stress the hell out of the inner foreskin, glans and scrotal insertion point... stretching and hanging also stresses the hell out of the inner foreskin, glans and scrotal insertion point.

So moderation with using both techniques needs to be exercised in order to avoid overtraining.

I'm not sure what you mean by tougher and hardened... are you saying that you have a layer of skin on the outside of the glans that has grown tougher and harder... or are you saying that the actual glans is harder and tougher?

The glans is made of skin exactly like the skin of your lips... it must stay supple and flexible.

Now if what you are saying is that the skin of the glans seemed to more robust and stronger, then that is normal.

But if your normally flexible and supple glans has become tough and hard... then you have overdone it and have some sort of a problem.... just not exactly sure what you mean.

1pumpbator

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
ANY sign of blistering means it's time to slow down. After your cock gets used to the vacuum again, you will be able to increase the pressure. It's always tempting, even for seasoned pumpers, to push the limits. But I've learned that low and slow gets the best, most attractive results
excellent advice!

RaleighHung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Pumping requires rest and extension also requires rest... the harder you pump and the more weights you use during extension means that the rest times would also need to be longer in duration.

Pumping can stress the hell out of the inner foreskin, glans and scrotal insertion point... stretching and hanging also stresses the hell out of the inner foreskin, glans and scrotal insertion point.

So moderation with using both techniques needs to be exercised in order to avoid overtraining.

I'm not sure what you mean by tougher and hardened... are you saying that you have a layer of skin on the outside of the glans that has grown tougher and harder... or are you saying that the actual glans is harder and tougher?

The glans is made of skin exactly like the skin of your lips... it must stay supple and flexible.

Now if what you are saying is that the skin of the glans seemed to more robust and stronger, then that is normal.

But if your normally flexible and supple glans has become tough and hard... then you have overdone it and have some sort of a problem.... just not exactly sure what you mean.

Thanks for the long reply. All seems well. I think I am just hyper concerned about damaging my penis. I also don't want my cock to look like some of the over pumped cock on here (to each his own). So I am going slow and steady.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thanks for the long reply. All seems well. I think I am just hyper concerned about damaging my penis. I also don't want my cock to look like some of the over pumped cock on here (to each his own). So I am going slow and steady.

In my experience, one does not over pump into a deformed shape on accident... sort of like people avoiding lifting heavy weights in the gym for fear of getting too muscular. Glad it was no cause for alarm.

gettinbigger

Admired Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thought I would jump in on this topic. What I have noticed is I get best result not maintaining constant pressure but varied pressure. I went out on a whim and bought an automatic electric pump that you can program to vary the pressure. It is not necessary though to spend that kind of money as long as you pump on. Get a nice swell and then release the pressure to allow the blood to flow. Even hop out of the tube and give a quick jelq here and there. I have found less of all of the "bad" things (swelling, donuts...) and more the good things doing it this way.
Slow and steady win the race. Hope this helps. I am by no means an expert but this is what works for me. Take some time to find out what works for you.

Reactions: mif20