Harder cock when I wear briefs

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by BigPackage, Mar 10, 2009.

1. BigPackage

BigPackage New Member

Albums:
    I've been wearing trunks for years since I was a teenager but recently bought a few pairs of CK briefs. Anyway I've noticed that the days I wear the briefs, my dick is noticeably harder at the end of the day when it comes to some action than when I wear my trunks. Why is this? Anyone else experience this? The only explanation I can think of is I can always feel my cock when I'm walking about in trunks whereas when I'm wearing briefs I can't - it keeps it all together so maybe there's less wear and tear on my dick if you like during the day so it gets harder?

2. Big_Al9_5

Big_Al9_5 New Member

Albums:
    I've noticed this also. Not sure why. Maybe it's similar to women who wear bras, they seem to stay firmer and upright over those who go without!

3. BigPackage

BigPackage New Member

Albums:
    Hmm interesting. Well briefs it is from now on no matter what! :smile:

4. B_blackrabbit

B_blackrabbit New Member

Im always harder in tight briefs......i just put it down to me having an underwear fetish ;)

5. D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan

D_Mainssworthe Maleorgan Account Disabled

I thini I may be developing one.

6. Vezzam

Vezzam New Member

Albums:
    Idk about at the end of the day, but DURING the day in briefs, I get a lot of half-erections and other such annoying occurances but my dick is generally smaller cause of the constriction and I don't like that even though they also bring my balls up so it compensates.
    In boxers my dick definitely hangs down more and is more noticeable down my pant leg when I sit and stuff but doesn't give such a nice bulge. Although it doesn't cause annoying semi-hardons which I like...
    Also a question I just thought of: Do you guys prefer a bulge or being able to see a dick hanging down a pant leg?

7. B_RedDude

B_RedDude New Member

Bulge, no question.

8. pierced4fun

pierced4fun New Member

I had always used briefs until about 2 months ago I decided to try boxers to see if I liked letting it all 'hang out'.....

the only difference I have noticed is that my erections seem to be a bit longer and my balls are 'drooping' a lot more than before.... I think the Erection might be due to stretching as I am pierced and have a large ring (quite heavy having that much metal hanging from a cock)

9. B_blackrabbit

B_blackrabbit New Member

I always find that when wearing tight underwear i have more hardons, or semis through the day. This results in a fair bit of precum leaving wet patches by the end of the day.......which is all good as i find sniffing a huge turn on for my post work wank ;)

10. rundry

rundry New Member

Albums:
    I myself have always wore brief until about 3 months ago. the only diff. that I notice is that it seems to hang a little more in boxers. I tend to enjoy more the tucked
    feeling of brief. my girth seems to be greater. but I have found that boxer brief are a
    big turn on.I get a little of the tucked feeling, while the feel of the tightness around my thighs while wearing the boxer brief is awsome,

11. X5158

X5158 Active Member

Albums:
    I have this same reaction. I wear a combination between boxers and briefs. It all depends on how I feel that day. lol........Sounds strange I know but I like the feeling of both. I get the random hard ons with boxers through out the day and with briefs I get the semi hard ons instead but the really hard hard ons at the end of the day. It all depends I like both.

12. D_one lap down

D_one lap down New Member

I notice the same thing!

13. mdlindqu

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Briefs are just more of a turn on for me. I have all kinds of undies from boxers to boxer briefs, trunks and briefs in many shapes, styles and colors, and still a hot pair of tighty whities is the biggest turn on!

14. swedish fish88

Albums:
    It happens to me also. Maybe because I can see my bulge in them?

15. hungwhitebriefs

Albums:
    Mine's kinda hard all the time, regardless of style of briefs (only wear tighty whities). *shrugs*

16. RubberHarley

RubberHarley Member

Albums:
    I find the same thing. However, a twist. When I wear them at night I don't seem to wake up much with a hard on. But lately I have going to bed not wearing anything and seems I wake up with a hard on all the time! Go figure!

Draft saved Draft deleted