harder

Discussion in 'Show Off' started by hung4fun, Apr 4, 2006.

1. hung4fun

hung4fun New Member

my dick doesn't get as hard as other guy's do. especially toward the end it droops down.
    does anyone know of a way to get the whole dick harder?

2. jporkins

jporkins New Member

Kegels

3. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hello Hung Teen in Chicago. A quick check of your profile does not indicate any size. To be frank, if you are really hung, you need to be supper excited to be hard as some you may have seen.

It takes a lot of blood to fill a large penis. Then, are you jacking off quite often? I am not a Doctor, but I do know that stimulation also makes one super hard/horney.

Are you drooping before/during/after sexual conquest? Performance anxiety may be a problem.

I suspect that what you are experiencing is normal teen tension about what your penis should be doing. If you care to explain the drooping a bit more I am confident that many of us here on Large Penis Support Group will offer up information as it relates to their own experiences. After all that is what this support group is all about. Please note that most of us have fun on this site also.

Have a great day!!!!!!

4. Trev.

Trev. New Member

My advice? Take more iron, or maybe vitamins. Eat more seafood. But since you're still a teen, it may be just what the others have said and you just have some sort of anxiety.

5. tallguypns

Gold Member

Albums:
    This is a piece of advice I have to disagree with. Guys should never take iron unless directed to do so by a doctor. Iron poisoning will kill you.

6. Bavarian

Bavarian Member

Albums:
    Tall's right, excessive iron will damage the liver just like heavy drinking. Males have no way to flush excess iron from the body aside from bleeding, or a small ammount that might get filtered by the kidneys. Women have a iron flush about once a month.

In short, Women need to consume steel wool and chew on rusty nails, men need to ration their intake of red meat and iron fortified breakfast cereals.

(It'd be best for men do simply give up red meat, however anyone trying to take beef away from me is likely to end up missing a bite or three from their arm.)

Draft saved Draft deleted