hardest been f'cked

B_hungnate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The time I had a fling with a woman who squirted, to make her orgasms really big she needed me to go at her really hard for the home stretch. That was probably the hardest I've ever fucked. Pretty hot too, like I was yanking her orgasm out of her with my cock.:cool:

Reactions: Gj816

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What's the absolute hardest you've fucked a woman, or for woman, the absolute hardest you've been fucked. Only stories of enjoyable, consensual experiences; please no anal sex or rape stories.

I had a one night stand once with this female my step-brother introduced me to. She was willing to give me some play. So we went to bed.
I first let her sit down on me fairly easy. When she good and wet,I flipped her over
I got her in a postion to pushed and thrusted all my penis up in her and she actually shit on herself.:eek: She pushed me off of her and went to the bathroom and showered. She put her clothes on and left.
She did kinda walk funny as she left with a limp.
She was embrassed and said she'd never had a man to go so deep in her and fuck her that hard like I did.
But,needless to say, she's never wanted to have anything to do with me again. She even told my step-brother that I was a big dick freck. He just laughed and teased me about it for a long time.:redface:
I really felt embrassed too.