Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

The daughter of one of our share croppers and I were having sex in the hayloft (we were probably 15 or 16) and not paying attention. In all the moving around, we got too close to the opening in the loft floor where the ladder was, and she and I fell through and down to the floor below. Even though we fell onto some soft hay bales, she broke her left arm and I sprained my ankle and got a bloody nose
and cut lip from hitting the ladder with my face on the way down.
We had a hellava time explaining how it happened!

Last edited:

BBCP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
An ex and I were known for having rough sex whenever we had been out drinking. In one night we broke the door to my pantry, a lamp, seriously dented a wall with the impression of my back, and bent the metal bead frame on my bed. We always had some sort of bruises from our escapades (I should mention, we were completely vanilla, no S&M) and I believe our roomates took bets on who would be the one moaning whenever we got together. Fun times, too bad the guy was possibly the WORST relationship I've ever had. I think that's what made the sex so good, I hated him. LOL

shayrossen

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Several years ago, I was seeing a hot masseur on a regular basis for massage and fooling around. One time I was there, he was proud of his new massage table. Apparently it had a flaw (or he didn't assemble it properly) - anyhow, I was on the table, face down while his hand was exploring my ass and balls. Kaboom - the table collapsed and went flat down to the floor. No one was hurt. We had a good laugh and continued the massage/fun on the table even though it was only a couple of inches off the floor. We laughed about it for a long time.

paigexox

Sexy Member
Media
I ripped one of those curved shower-curtain bars down during the height of an orgasm. Apparently those aren't rated to support body weight.

Almost face planted in the tub too! :rolleyes:

Reactions: lapdog2001

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hi,

I was wondering what is the hardest sex you dit ever had? i mean hard in breking your bed in 2 and stuff like that? anyone male of female had things like that??
I've never had a bed break, I invest in quality.

With a man we managed to break a desk and a sink and rip a banister off.

With a woman we destroyed a dining table, we later divorced, I mean we signed the papers that afternoon meaning the hardest sex broke my marriage:biggrin1:. We were sexually compatible but despised each other in all other ways.

Alexander the 8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
During a hot n hard session in a girlfriends moms house and bed. Pumping away and thinking,"she's awful quite".

She'd fainted, but f**k did I initially think the worst!!! AHHHHHHHHHH!!! WHEWWWWWW!! YOUR OK!

Her question? Noticing I had pulled out. "What's wrong"!

D_Phil_R_Upp

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Getting rammed hard by a hot Middle Eastern dude a few years back. The kind of ramming where you can hear his cock and balls slap into you. He was just jackhammering me and it was fantastic. We were in a hotel and people actually clapped when he came!

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
In highschool one weekend my dad let me use his Cadillac which had these big, wide, reclining front seats, which my girlfriend and I tried out in a parking lot. Let's just say that I hope GM is making their seat hardware stronger these days, as when I returned home with a passenger seat unable to lock in the upright position again, not only did I have to pay for the repairs (over $300!), but I lost my car privileges for a month.

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The hardest pounding I administer on a regular basis is when she bent over the arm on my couch. The height is perfect and she cant squirm away...

simbablk

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Eh. I've broken a bed while fucking but hardly doubt it was a direct result of my performance. I was banging her ony moderately hard when the bed broke so I doubt we were the issue. The bed was old so that probably had more to do with it than anything.

The hardest sex I ever had was the first time I fucked a (then) friend of mine. We had built up quite a bit of sexual tension and when she invited me back to her room (after I told her she couldn't handle it), I proceeded to fuck her hard, fast and deep. She was moaning and whimpering pretty loudly which made me pound into her harder to get more of a reaction. After two orgasms, she finally begged me to stop. I teased her about not being able to handle but that I needed to finish - so she got on her back and I was much gentler then.

Simba

Reactions: Michael mac

blakobra8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
last month me and my girl fucked at her aunt's house. We had the place to ourselves and we fucked like banshees for 2 hours straight (maybe longer) before I came. I was holding off almost the whole time, and when I nutted it was epic. Like, pulling out of her pussy and hitting her forhead. It was definetly the hardest, deepest dicking I've ever given. Was so proud of myself. Have to jack it thinking about it now, actually.

im8cut

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i saw this guy for a couple months, there was no way i could have ever fucked him hard enough. every time i fucked him he said "harder, HARDER, HARDER!!!"

it sort of got annoying cause i knew he was in pain (i guess he liked it) so one time i rammed him as hard as i could. i have pretty strong legs from biking and abs from working out, and i fucking rammed him his ass like there was no tomorrow. we took a shower afterwards and i could see the blood streaming down his leg down the drain...

you could hear the slapping sound of me plowing him from a mile away surely

another time he asked him to pork him hard i ended up breaking my queen sized bed. only the top left leg broke, and i didnt stop but instead fucked him on an incline lollll

Reactions: brooklynjackp