Hardest sex you ever had!

jdoe86

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Let's see... I was fucking a girl in the front seat of a friend's van back in high school. It was a bucket seat and I broke the seat clean off the mount. he was kind of mad, but thought it was funny that we just tumbled back and onto him and his girl. There was another time a girl I knew who was on the thin side and her hip bones left some big bruises on me. She loved it cowgirl and would ride me like I was a bucking bronco. Unfortunately, her boyfriend found out and kind of got pissed off.

B_patrickmcc

Sexy Member
Media
My sophomore year, I hooked up with this girl from my Econ class. She was a townie, and we would fuck at her house in the afternoons while her parents were at work. Even though she was very petite, she was a definite size queen, and loved it as hard as I could give it. One afternoon, we were showering together after sex, and she got me hard again. She bent over and I starting fucking her doggie style. At some point I pulled her back up to my chest, still thrusting and playing with her soapy tits. She bent back down, and I was slamming it into her, pulling her hips back into my thrusts. At one pull, I must have pulled too hard, because she had her hands on the towel bar, and it pulled right out of the wall. She lost her balance, and the towel bar ended going through the glass shower door, shattering it into a million little pieces. We both stood there, my dick still buried to the hilt in her pussy staring at the glass everywhere. Needless to say I didn’t get off a second time, and it took us a while hwo to figure out hwo we were gonna get out of the shower without cutting ourselves. ( made a towel trail out). Fortunately, her parents bought her excuse about how she slipped turning around to wash her hair, and pulled it out of the wall trying to steady herself.
It was the last time we had shower sex, but if anyone ever buys that girl’s house, I suggest they do a test of the beams supporting the floor under her bed.

Alem0909

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
When I was just starting my sex life, I was doing a girl I was really into but she was too independant and wished no one knew we were having sex, so we had to fuck in the most weird places, public bathrooms, the volleyball field of a club, the back of an alley and I think the hardes time was once again in the back of the volleyball field, but we feared someone would catch us so we went into the bathroom and I was too drunk to close the toilet, so the seat was still up and I sat on the toilet, was lucky I didn't touch the water but since she was sitting on my legs and my legs were against the edge of the toilet, i ended up all bruised on the back of my legs and since the seat was up, i also got a few bruises on my back. Lucky for me i was too drunk and I didn't notice 'em until next morning... fun experience, though

rayday24

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I've never broken any furniture, but I pounded a girl from behind once and my balls felt bruised for a couple days afterwards...

Mikehuntishuge

Legendary Member
Media
28 years ago, newlyweds, Best friend was getting married in Chattanooga Tenn. Very conservative country family insisted my wife and I stayed with them while we was there from out of town (We had no money for a hotel). So they put us in my buddy's old room, right next to his parents room (He had his own place). I convince the wife to ease one off and get it in just a little, LOL! The idea of sneaking one off in his bed, next to his parents had me hard enough to cut glass. Plan was to tell my friend we defiled his bed and he needed to change the sheets, ROFLMAO! Got a little serious trying to dig her out in doggy, CABLAM! Bed crashes to the flloor on the second story of a old country house, sounded like a plane crashed into the house. I am dying laughing typing this!

My wife is mortified having never met these people before that morning, but we are laughing our asses off holding our mouths with our hands, it like 2AM. Light knuckle tap on the door, "Mike? everyone ok in there"? Giggling, yeah, were fine!

I went down to breakfast next morning, my wife WAS NOT coming out of that fuckin room until everyone was gone!. The dad walks by..............Good job buddy, ROFLMAO!.

lapdog2001

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never broken a bed, but did have a wooden slat work its way loose so the mattress dropped a little. ;)
Another time, another bed slid about 3 feet away from the wall along the hardwood floor. We both laughed as we were obviously very 'enthusiastic' that time! :D

I'm not into rough sex, but multiple women have asked me to go hard, fast, and deep to finish things off.

hckyfan03

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
28 years ago, newlyweds, Best friend was getting married in Chattanooga Tenn. Very conservative country family insisted my wife and I stayed with them while we was there from out of town (We had no money for a hotel). So they put us in my buddy's old room, right next to his parents room (He had his own place). I convince the wife to ease one off and get it in just a little, LOL! The idea of sneaking one off in his bed, next to his parents had me hard enough to cut glass. Plan was to tell my friend we defiled his bed and he needed to change the sheets, ROFLMAO! Got a little serious trying to dig her out in doggy, CABLAM! Bed crashes to the flloor on the second story of a old country house, sounded like a plane crashed into the house. I am dying laughing typing this!

My wife is mortified having never met these people before that morning, but we are laughing our asses off holding our mouths with our hands, it like 2AM. Light knuckle tap on the door, "Mike? everyone ok in there"? Giggling, yeah, were fine!

I went down to breakfast next morning, my wife WAS NOT coming out of that fuckin room until everyone was gone!. The dad walks by..............Good job buddy, ROFLMAO!.
No class

Intenseasian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My first time having raw sex with my ex...ended up with us both literally raw.

We were so horned up by doing it without condoms we fucked for a total of about 6 hours between dinner time and the next morning. I just couldn't get enough of his big 9 incher blasting past my second hole, and he couldn't get enough of my ass clenching on his thick shaft. He made me cum 5x. Each time, he wiped my load on his cock and shoved it back in me and piston fucked me until he shot deep inside. Then we napped with his big cock in me (its 6" soft) until he got hard again. We were still fucking the next morning. I was so open and wet from our mixed cum and spit, he could slide right in without extra lube. The sheets were caked with our dried sweat and cum and spit and the room smelled like a sports team had just come in off the field. By the end, I was feeling a little raw around my hole; he told me was feeling chafed too, but I needed to get him off one last time. It took him another 45 minutes of non-stop drillling -- me on my back, him on top, triceps taut and bulging, sweat rolling off his bald head into my eyes....it started to really hurt but I was drunk off the manscent coming from his pits. When he finally came, his arms were shaking and couldn't support his weight, so he collapsed onto me in a wet cummy mess, and we fell asleep.

When he woke up and pulled out of me, he said his dick felt hot and irritated, and later we noticed the sheets were a bit pink where my ass had been. I needed diaper rash ointment for a few days to calm everything down.

keenobserver

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hi,

I was wondering what is the hardest sex you dit ever had? i mean hard in breking your bed in 2 and stuff like that? anyone male of female had things like that??

For me the hardest would have been getting fucked by a guy for the first time. I did not have a clue how to go about it, so I took my fresh, 18 year old hindparts to a NYC bath house and allowed a well endowed man from India to have his way with me. He was brutal, crude and verbally abusive - everything you want for a first time! However, things did improve as I gained more experience.