hardgeminiguy

hardgeminiguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
hello--i am fit, 5'10" and weigh 142 pounds. age 63. very hairy chest, stomach, ass, including 6 inch long, bushy pubic hair. do not trim body hair. my cock is cut, seven incher and 5 1/4 inches around shaft. shave balls. have large, pronounced helmet shaped cock head. and have photos--cock and naked body pics to trade. top but love to suck cock--take cum. into cbt, ws, k9, most anything sane and safe. love fucking a hot mouth--deep throat, too. seek a sub any age for 24/7. thank-you!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
hardgeminiguy said:
hello--i am fit, 5'10" and weigh 142 pounds. age 63. very hairy chest, stomach, ass, including 6 inch long, bushy pubic hair. do not trim body hair. my cock is cut, seven incher and 5 1/4 inches around shaft. shave balls. have large, pronounced helmet shaped cock head. and have photos--cock and naked body pics to trade. top but love to suck cock--take cum. into cbt, ws, k9, most anything sane and safe. love fucking a hot mouth--deep throat, too. seek a sub any age for 24/7. thank-you!

Welcome to the Group!!!!

You sound like alot of the guys here, I am sure you will fit in just fine.:biggrin1:

Media
hardgeminiguy said:
Thanks for your credentials! You might consider taking the above and placing it in Large Penis Encounters. You might get more response. Welcome to LPSG, HardGeminiGuy! I hope you enjoy the site.