Hardguard's Orgy

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am starting a beautiful, warm, erotic, passionate orgy here. This would any of the ladies at lpsg and myself. Sorry, no other men. Clothing is optional but best left on the floor. There is plenty of room and very few limits, yours will be respected. I am starting to take off my clothes. Who is ready to join me?

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If I bat my eyes and smile real pretty can I just wait across the room until you need a some fluffing...please.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tempted to close the thread before KYJenni gets here or any more ladies show up.

I don't share.

If you're ready for a little one on one let me know, but I'll have to pass on the orgy.

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
god been waiting months for this invitation nearly tripped taking my panties off !:biggrin1:
you start swimming Jen I'm flying:smile:

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
wow...!! off to a good start! I will check the "enormous ego" now...lol, since space might be tight. ;)

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Tempted to close the thread before KYJenni gets here or any more ladies show up.

I don't share.

If you're ready for a little one on one let me know, but I'll have to pass on the orgy.

No fair using your special powers, Missy!! ANY of them, including those that may entice him to withdraw the invite!!:tongue:

KYJenni

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I don't share.

Oh crap, do we have to fight for him now?

I'm a lover not a fighter!

KYJenni

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And now for the grand entrance... the beautiful, and super sexy Kink.....
Thank you everyone... the belly button is mine...

:notworthy::boobies2::laola:WHOOP WHOOP WHOOP!!! :notworthy::boobies2::laola:

Now we've got the grand entrance out the way, I have to ask, what are you doing with his belly button chick??

Industrialsize

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sorry, no other men. Clothing is optional but best left on the floor. There is plenty of room and very few limits, yours will be respected. I am starting to take off my clothes. Who is ready to join me?

How did I get here?

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I am starting a beautiful, warm, erotic, passionate orgy here. This would any of the ladies at lpsg and myself. Sorry, no other men.

Hmmmmmmmm that's rather amusing considering in his own words he says the following .

"As for my sexual appetite... I like both men and women... a lot!! As long as they are taking care of themselves and hopefully staying healthy and fit. I'm a top guy, so it takes someone special to be on the other end, someone who enjoys a challenge and can keep up with me!"

What gives ? Can't handle some competition? :cool:

:banana:
HORSE