Hardguard's Orgy

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh dear me-- I seem to have wandered in accidentally and misunderstanding have started to take liberties with HardGaurd--he seems to be enjoying it--

SassySpy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh, HG, this seems to rapidly be turning into a fleshpile. :biggrin1: I think once Ive finished you- LOL!!! I shall jump right into the middle of this pile of men? women? gay? straight? who knows? who cares? and let things go where they may........... though finally having been with you I don't know I can ever again find satisfaction.. BUT I'LL TRY :biggrin1::biggrin1:

D_Maurice Mountlilly

Account Disabled
Media
Oh, HG, this seems to rapidly be turning into a fleshpile. :biggrin1: I think once Ive finished you- LOL!!! I shall jump right into the middle of this pile of men? women? gay? straight? who knows? who cares? and let things go where they may........... though finally having been with you I don't know I can ever again find satisfaction.. BUT I'LL TRY :biggrin1::biggrin1:

cool..(waiting on my back to give all commers a ride..hey..where did they go?)

WildHoney

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Damn that time difference thing, I miss all the good orgies!!!!

If by any chance you are still not fucked to death, I am willing to be the soothing afterglow sex :)

xx

Honey

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The orgy was so short. What happened ?:confused: :rolleyes:

We've just started Uncut, it is nice when things start out slow and the momentum starts to grow...

And now for the grand entrance... the beautiful, and super sexy Kink.....
Thank you everyone... the belly button is mine...

(orgy slows as TK enters... then resumes as she is soon completely swallowed up with hungry hands, mouths, lips, and...)

Hmmmmmmmm that's rather amusing considering in his own words he says the following .

"As for my sexual appetite... I like both men and women... a lot!! As long as they are taking care of themselves and hopefully staying healthy and fit. I'm a top guy, so it takes someone special to be on the other end, someone who enjoys a challenge and can keep up with me!"

What gives ? Can't handle some competition? :cool:

As for being on top of things... yeah it is true. Shouldn't be anything confusing about this I don't think. Nothing competitive about an orgy either... I'm afraid you lost me with that one...does competition (winning, losing) make for some kind of ultimate pleasure here? ok, you win then.

or·gy (ôrj)
n. pl. or·gies
1. A revel involving unrestrained indulgence, especially sexual activity.

So where were we? stretches out and enjoys the fine company... KYJenni, Sassy Spy, Think_Kink, Wild Honey...Incredible... now, where is DiamondDeb?? NordicBeauty??? We are saving room for you and a few more...

KissFromParis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Ok, good idea, but you are in the us, that kyjen is in europe, some women or from here and there, how can they all take their holiday at the same time and all visit u at same time ?

i have a doubt about it, maybe u could do a world sex tour lol, but an orgy at ur place ? only if u get lucky maybe lol

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am starting a beautiful, warm, erotic, passionate orgy here. This would any of the ladies at lpsg and myself. Sorry, no other men. Clothing is optional but best left on the floor. There is plenty of room and very few limits, yours will be respected. I am starting to take off my clothes. Who is ready to join me?

:deal: I'm in! :05: I have always thought you were one of the hottest men here. :32: :05: I have very few limits. :05: :flirt: Three holes no waiting. :flirt: :biggrin1: :spankme: :087::069::biggrin1: :flirt:

bluekarma

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Oh dear god. I've died and gone to heaven. Thank you all for allowing me the oportunity to participate in the hottest orgy of the year. Um, wait...am I really standing here rambling when I could be in the middle of a MBliss/HGuard sandwich?????

*slings bra and panties across the room & takes of*

:tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am loving it. Thank you for joining us Mercurialbliss (got right into the center of the action I noticed), njqt466 (brings all her sexiness front, back and center) and curiousgurl (whose panties just landed in my mouth! sweet!)

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Think_Kink, urrhhh... it tickles. Try using your tongue.

Pye, sorry no cams here. This might restrain our unrestrained indulgence.

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What my finger not good enough for your navel.... fine you know where its going next.... hehe

(squirms with apprehensive anticipation) Go slow TK, we have plenty of time...(Hardguard rises up above the flesh pile and scans room for more guests entering in to join, his excitement now can not be hidden.)

Ethyl

Legendary Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
(squirms with apprehensive anticipation) Go slow TK, we have plenty of time...(Hardguard rises up above the flesh pile and scans room for more guests entering in to join, his excitement now can not be hidden.)

Lean back. Take a deep breath. Relax. More will come rest assured. Let us do the work for you right now...*takes out candles, matches, and proceeds to drip wax on HG's nipples*

are you sure we can't invite other men? Just a couple more?

Falcon9

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
(HG is too distracted with the rare and extreme pleasure of hot wax on nipples administered by mercurialbliss to answer last post.)