HARDGUARD's state of mind

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by Falcon9, Jul 8, 2007.

1. Falcon9

Falcon9 New Member

Damn.... it is like torture to be so damn bisexual (and over-sexed) here... Women are on my mind constantly, men too. The good news is I am absolutely single and finally accepting and loving this at the moment. Who else finds that their overly-engaged sex-drive is such a nuisance? I shouldn't complain... but it is like I have ALOT much to offer, intelligence, experience, accomplishments, skills, a huge XLthick cock and this sex drive that is ALWAYS in high gear. Let me know what you do with your excess drive... the only thing I can think of is to take matters into my own hand... but as you might know, this hardly makes for a substantial relationship! I found one other way to deal with it... I work out every day and pound out reps with increasing weights and swim about 5 miles each week.

2. Principessa

Gold Member

I've got a pool and I'm not far from Atlanta. :smile: You are welcome to come do laps with me if you're ever in the neighborhood. :biggrin1:

3. Falcon9

Falcon9 New Member

Thanks NJQT... can we swim naked together?

4. Falcon9

Falcon9 New Member

see? This is where my mind is at... over-charged and ready to take my clothes off at the drop of a hat! Actually swimming naked would be ideal, I hardly fit into a speedo as it is. I wear one to swim at my health club but always packed in tight and always ready to spring into action... maybe the bisexual thing isn't the cause of my anxiety right now... just the sex drive that will not quit. FFFFuck!

5. Principessa

Gold Member

Of course! Why have an inground pool in your back yard if you aren't going to go skinny dipping...

6. musclebutt2

musclebutt2 New Member

Albums:
    A high sex drive is more than it's cracked up to be eh? I end up jerking off a lot; three or four times a day. Sometimes more just for the hell of it. It's also been difficult finding a compatible partner with a matching sex drive; they're finished after one orgasm... I want to go on, and on, and then continue some more. I recently got dumped for being oversexed; I liked him too :(

Doesn't weightlifting increase testosterone production? Maybe eating more soy based products might help ease off your libido. Anyhow, you're a total hottie Hardguard, and your sex drive is just gilding the lily. I would be in piggy heaven and would consider myself lucky to find someone like you.

7. Falcon9

Falcon9 New Member

That's about where I am too (same thing here, have driven off a few partners for being so wired)... thanks for that reply.

I am not sure about the weightlifting though... I drink lots of soy milk too so that isn't doing much to slow me down. (Protein where ever I can find it it ranks high). Maybe I should stop looking at hot pics of members here at LPSG? These seem to contribute to my perpetual state of excess trigger-happiness. (yours included MB2.)

8. Falcon9

Falcon9 New Member

Suit comes off... Diving in... who is that over there staring at me?

9. b.c.

Gold Member

Albums:
    YOu live in S. Florida and wondering what to do? With all those nudists/naturists parks and beaches around there? Check some of them out. Judging by your pics I suspect you'd manage to keep a little busy.

10. aussiejd

aussiejd New Member

Albums:
    You are lucky you can get it with both sides! If I could do women as well, it would be exhausting though...so I see your point, but I would love it! Just keep having fun!

11. vince

Gold Member

Albums:
    I know this state of mind. Having a sex drive in overdrive is fun and all, but it can shove other important interests to the side. I am constantly looking at men and women and stratigizing ways to get into their pants. I have two girlfriends and play with three guys regularly. Exercise only affords more opportunities for thinking about sex! I got a new swimming buddy last week and now instead of getting some serious distances in, we swim 200 meters out to the barrier rope and feel each other up! And this guy is str8 with a wife a kid...

Since joining LPSG last month I spend way too much time at work looking at hot people, or chatting about sex online. I have to get this new obsession under control because I have a business to run.

Like MuscleButt, at times I've been too demanding about sex. Getting sex has never been a problem, but finding compatible partners with the same needs is. Not only do I want repeated or lengthy sex sessions, my girth sometimes makes it uncomfortable for the girl, even if she wants more.

I use wonder if I was a slut, but I accept now that it is the way I am and there isn't much I can do about it. I just try not to hurt anyone and still satisfy my sex drive.

12. diamond

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    WOW, and here I thought I was Over Sexed!!! I think there are a few women out there that have a very very high sexual libido, you just need to find them.

13. D_Hacffurthe Eatprick

Reading about and viewing guys like HardGuard gets me started. It's even more frustrating being so far away so weight training and a lot of physical activity is my way of calming down. Nothing like pain from hard training to put all thoughts of sex out of your mind ... for a while!

14. Anyjoe

Anyjoe Active Member

Albums:
    I too have a rediculously HIGH libido.

I recently had a blood test to measure the level
    of testastorone I was producing.

The result was measured " between 200 and 900
    was conidered "normal"

My result was 890! The Dr. said, "well, no problem
    with Your testicles.

15. Industrialsize

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    That's funny......I ALWAYS come home from the gym with a whopping boner...

16. txnrude

txnrude Active Member

Albums:
    I have found that since I started training for a marathon my sex drive has gone up even more. After a good 10 mile run, I come home and pounce on my gf. It does suck when she is out of town, but that's when I spend time on here hehe.

17. EagleCowboy

EagleCowboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    It's nice to know I'm not the only one with this same problem. The only way I deal with it is to throw myself more into my workouts, try to keep a boyfriend/girlfriend other or regular FB.

18. B_bigziggy

B_bigziggy New Member

Don't worry baby...I'll assist you in reducing your sex drive!

19. Act2_Begins_Now

Act2_Begins_Now New Member

Okay, I'm biting at this as if it is a real question. Realizing that I could be made fun off by answering seriously.

It seems here that more are on this boat, then are not.

Agreed. For me in a very long marriage that was unfulfilling emotionally, financially, physically and mentally. I embrace being single and love it as well.

Except for this part.

and this part too.

Have you considered the possibility of establishing a relationship with a woman who has the desire to explore the alternative lifestyle? I think that may be the answer. It would give you the combination of having a single life and having a steady companion and your sex drive may be satiated.

20. geek0

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    not sure im quite as bad but i constantly seem to have a higher sex drive than the people im with dont u just hate it when theyve had enuff after one go :mad:

Draft saved Draft deleted