Harding tissue?

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I stopped my PE rountine for a week now. I am uncut. I notice that the veins in my foreskin on the top side of the penis were starting to harden up, almost like a cyst. It is not painful and only feels that way when erect.

I do not know if it is a result from the stretching of from the jelqing. I started a new cycle in the second week of April and have been taking it easy. About 300 jelqs, working my way up into the 3rd week. I only do this 3 times a week, M, W, F.

I also felt that the tissue where the glans meets the shaft feel weird. It is hard to describe. The previous day I went longer on my stretching: 2 sets of 25 JAI in every direction (out, up, down, left, right, and circular), instead of 2 sets of 20.

The jelqs I did was: 1 set of 100
1 set of 200
1 set of 200
1 set of 100.

I always do a hot wrap of 2 minutes in between everything and end with a cup/ hot water dip for 5 minutes.

Maybe the workout was too intense and masterbating the next day may have been too soon.

Well, I freaked and stopped altogether thinking that I need more rest.
Well, everything is back to normal. The hardening cyst thing is gone but now I am a little worried. Is this a common side effect or was I over training? Has anyone heard of this? I do not believe it is scar tissue because everything is back to normal after 5 days of doing nothing, (well an occassional jerkoff).

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
What you're describing could be a strain in the walls of your blood vessels. Your sudden jump in intensity is likely the reason.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Why do you do this to yourself?
For the same reason that I do anything to improve myself. I want to be better. I do not believe I am asking too much here. That is the purpose of a support group. If I am doing something wrong, I could correct it. Many have had success, why cant I?

And I have seen some success. I have goals and I am eagar to reach them. They are realistic, but I hit a snag. A "bump" on the road so to speak.

I feel no difference in this and anything else I have learned or accomplished in life. Is it worth it? So far it has been.

Wish-4-8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought I would give an update.
After a week off, I started again. It felt good.
I only did one set of JAI stretch.
One set of long stretch.
2 sets of 100 jelqs.
The first set is slow.
The second a bit faster but more intense.
And of course the warm down and all in about 40 minutes.

I should stick to my own advice, less is more.
Everything is back to the way it was before. Yes!!!
My problem was doing way too much too soon.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
...I should stick to my own advice, less is more.
Everything is back to the way it was before. Yes!!!
My problem was doing way too much too soon.

If you wish to maximize gains and training longevity while minimizing injury, that's the way to do it :)