Hardness and your partner?

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Reading various other threads here prompted me to post this question:

Does anyone (guys or gals) notice any particular difference in the quality of a hard-on based solely on who your partner is?

I ask because I was rememebering (fondly) a gal I knew in college who once, when mounted firmly atop me announced, "Oh, my god, you're so fucking hard...feels like steel!"

These days, my hard-ons are of varying intensity, and I'm just curious to know if other guys experience bigger/harder erections with certain gals.

Gals, I'd also like you to weigh in (figuratively) on circumstances where you noticed a cock was particularly solid.

dickbeeninya

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reading various other threads here prompted me to post this question:

Does anyone (guys or gals) notice any particular difference in the quality of a hard-on based solely on who your partner is?

I ask because I was rememebering (fondly) a gal I knew in college who once, when mounted firmly atop me announced, "Oh, my god, you're so fucking hard...feels like steel!"

These days, my hard-ons are of varying intensity, and I'm just curious to know if other guys experience bigger/harder erections with certain gals.

Gals, I'd also like you to weigh in (figuratively) on circumstances where you noticed a cock was particularly solid.
Come on of course it matters. If you have been with the same individual for years, there will be times that you are not going to get as stiff. Get together with a new lover and the excitement begins all over again.:tongue:

Aplus

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Come on of course it matters. If you have been with the same individual for years, there will be times that you are not going to get as stiff. Get together with a new lover and the excitement begins all over again.:tongue:

I'd tend to agree with everything you said there. I do think general horniness can play a part too though. As can the chemistry between us.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sure, the hornier and more excited you are the harder it gets and it will stay hard longer too. Something new and different is always more exciting.

Kat

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I posted on this earlier. In my experience there is a difference based on the partner. The four guys I was with before my husband all seemed to get extremely hard. My husband on the other hand has never gotten that stiff.

kat

SammyQ

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Yea for me, Im hardest when im with my girlfriend. And i think i get firmer with the more sex we have because she starts to get a feel for what i like.

WHen i jack off my hard on is a lot less...hard.

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm sure there's differences between men (of similar sizes) based on the the respective architechture of their cocks. One could be more veiny, perhaps have a higher proprtion of erectile tissue .. which could translate into different degrees of hardness.

But with the cock I know best .. I notice that the better overall shape I'm in, the more intense my sex drive is and there's a corresponding improvement in my erection quality as well.

I disagree that a long time with one partner will lead to diminished erections. Knowing that your partner wants you badly, in spite of the long time you've been together is totally hot.

Chrysalis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
But with the cock I know best .. I notice that the better overall shape I'm in, the more intense my sex drive is and there's a corresponding improvement in my erection quality as well.

Somewhat off topic...my sexual responsiveness improves when I've been doing yoga regularly, and wanes somewhat when I haven't. I think physical fitness (and/or opening of nerve and lymphatic pathways) can help a lot.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yes this is natural for some nights to get harder than others. Off topic too. I can penetrate my girlfreind soft and become hard inside her. So i expand and she expands creating unbelievable feeling. Simply mind blowing. But its natural for any man be harder some nights more than others.:cool:

honeydew

Experimental Member
Media
Offtopic........

Uncut, how do you penatrate your partner when you are not completely hard? My BF is having some difficulties and this info might help us.

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
honeydew asked:
how do you penatrate your partner when you are not completely hard? My BF is having some difficulties and this info might help us.

Honeydew .. Uncut may have a different technique (& he's offline now),
but here's how I've done it. (Your boyfriend has to be uncut for this to work) ... I posted this a few weeks ago on a thread where an adult was
contemplating a circumcision. I've boldfaced the part of that post that's relevant.

Here's the November post:
I'm with dxjnorto on this one -- I too can't see why a far less invasive slit wouldn't work. I'd absolutely hate to be without mine. I figure I've got the best of both worlds -- a completely retractable foreskin. I can masturbate in so many more different ways than if I was cut. Women have often told me that there's a smoother glide in upon entry etc etc One technique I had a lot of fun with with one girlfriend would have been impossible sans foreskin. She'd pull my foreskin towards the tip when I was just starting to get hard, then would position my cockhead between her labia, and gently push my head in when she was hardly lubricated at all.My head would pop in there, but it didn't rub her a bit, because I was sliding against my own skin. Then we'd lie motionless with our pubic bones pressed against each other while we alternatingly passionately kissed and whispered what we were going to do with other momentarily. That was one enjoyable & effective method of foreplay I'll tell you. Within minutes I'd be hard and she'd be wet. I could go on, but you're just missing so much potential pleasure without one.
Now of course, yours is adhered to your cockhead and isn't moving freely. Neither was mine until age 14 -- as other posters have commented, you have to stretch it over your head. I did it it over several weeks while in hot tubs of water & there was discomfort involved -- but well worth it.

Over 7

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I mentioned this in another thread as well. Physical exercise and fitness plays a real part in blood flow(ei-hardness) and going to bed exausted usually means waking up to be a man of steel. I go through phases of really stiff and just so-so, but hey, I'm old.:smile:

snoozan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

I've deifinitely noticed this with myself and my husband. He started working out in the last few months and we've never had better sex. He's more aroused, has more stamina, more energy, and harder erections. It's made a world of difference.

I disagree that a long time with one partner will lead to diminished erections. Knowing that your partner wants you badly, in spite of the long time you've been together is totally hot.

I agree with this too. I've been with the same person for 6 years now and sex just gets better and better for both of us. It changes as the initial lust wears off, but it doesn't have to ever get boring.

SwordSwallower

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Here's my 2 cents. The 'hardness' of an erection can vary every time in both strength and intensity-period. While it can depend on a number of different factors, such as one's level of intrest, level of fatigue, level of sobriety, diet, and yes, even age (a teenager can effortlessly achieve rock-hard erections 10 times a day, while someone in their 40's, or 50's might need alot more time and stimulation to achieve one or two a day!). I've been with guys whose erection was...eh, average. The next time, he was like a freakin' stone post, so differences are inevitible. Just remember that variety is the spice of life!

M

Mr Ed in Mass

I've deifinitely noticed this with myself and my husband. He started working out in the last few months and we've never had better sex. He's more aroused, has more stamina, more energy, and harder erections. It's made a world of difference.

I really hope this will help Mr. Ed and I. He is always so exhausted from work and it makes me nuts when he's just too tired to "do me". I believe if we start working out again, he will have more energy.:biggrin1: Please!:biggrin1:
Miki

D_Peacocke Rimplougher

Experimental Member
Media
3 or 4 of the sexual encounters last year and the year before saw me not hard, much to my (and their) disappointment. Strange thing is I was really horny for them and fancied them utterly.

I guess the todger really does have a mind all of his own.

I notice I'm much harder without condoms. Condoms tend to make me go softer quicker.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Offtopic........

Uncut, how do you penatrate your partner when you are not completely hard? My BF is having some difficulties and this info might help us.
Im hung like a horse. So i just whip it out and grip on the base and stuff it in her pussy. Its a no brainer!!!:wink: :tongue: