Hardness & Sex

manstien

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Ladies,

Do you ever come across a penis that may meet all your requirements, but doesnt get that hard? How important is the 'hardness of erection' Iam sure some cocks get harder than others. How important is rock hard?

Thanks

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I'm speaking for myself when i say that hardness is an indicator of how much we turn you on. Whether you see it that way or not, as women we feel like semi-failures if we don't get you rock hard. Hardness kind of equates youth and virility to us. We are reminded of our teenage years of putting our hands down the pants of a young man and feeling his hard as steel erection and it made us feel like WOMEN.

It also feels a helluva lot better on the inside.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
It's very important to me. I remember having a bf who periodically didn't get that hard and I'm pretty tight. He would catch hell getting in and sometimes I'd end up sore. Not good.

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I agree with MR that we can see hardness as an indicator of how much a man wants us. However, certain factors such as stress, alcohol, smoking, etc can effect a man's level of erection. For example, I had an ex that smoked. He was pretty hard but his stamina was nowhere close to mine.

manstien

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Not at all. But no offense, the nipple hardness is only secondary compared to a hard penis to do the job. My real question was did you ever have a partner that couldnt get hard enough? not because they werent in to you, but they just didnt get hard enough?

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Not at all. But no offense, the nipple hardness is only secondary compared to a hard penis to do the job. My real question was did you ever have a partner that couldnt get hard enough? not because they werent in to you, but they just didnt get hard enough?

Yes you are right in comparison. But its human nature to want a major response to our efforts.

I've had two men i could not get erect....no matter what i did to them, for them, on them, over them, under them.

Channelwood

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've had two men i could not get erect....no matter what i did to them, for them, on them, over them, under them.

You know, I think I'm having that trouble ... I just don't think there's anything you could do to help me. You could try and try and try for hours and hours, putting my cock in your mouth, offering your luscious body to me and I just doubt I'd get hard. I'm sure you wouldn't be able to do it. (hint, hint)

(Nice new avatar by the way.)

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Catch, i didnt realize i was the Red Queen of Lpsg. I missed the event as well.

I think you are just pretending that you don't know...why else would you be using the royal we in your post :biggrin1:. I know that the guys on here have made you the unofficial queen on here, I thought that may Mr Superman had made it official :cool:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I think you are just pretending that you don't know...why else would you be using the royal we in your post :biggrin1:. I know that the guys on here have made you the unofficial queen on here, I thought that may Mr Superman had made it official :cool:

So COTD, how shall WE make it official....do you need me to roll out my RED CARPET for you sir?

Catchoftheday

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
So COTD, how shall WE make it official....do you need me to roll out my RED CARPET for you sir?

I think maybe you need to get yourself a crown (you can't be a queen without one ) and take of picture of you wearing it (nothing else), although I don't think sitting on the throne is maybe a good idea :rolleyes:

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Yes, and as you are being Queen I suppose it would have to be your King :cool:, who would you like to be your LPSG King? ( you can't have me I'm being court jester :tongue: )

Maybe we should start a new thread for people to nominate himself or others?