hardness

halfcocked

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
there's a guy that i run into at my local adult theater who i suck whenever i see him. he has a big, fat cock and some big hangin' balls, and he's always hard as a rock and shoots a big load, and as soon as he cums, he's ready to go again. on many occassions, i've gotten him off twice in a row, and sometimes four times within an hour. no, he isn't 16 years old. this guy is easily in his late thirties. awhile back, i commented on his abilities, and he turned me on to an interesting book, "the hardness factor", by steven lamm, md. it's an interesting book on male health in general, and penis health specifically. dr. lamm recommends diet, exercise, and suppliments to restore hardness to men of all ages. it seems to work. i just started on week one of the program, and yesterday, when i got in the shower, the warm water hitting the head of my dick gave me a raging hard-on, and i ended up jacking off. that hasn't happened in awhile. you can check it out on amazon. try it out, and meet me at the adult theater! the more hard cocks there are in the world, the better of we'll all be.