Hardon during a massage?

D_BarryBunwarmer

Account Disabled
Media
My friend is taking a massage class and he gave me one today. First I ever had. He's straight but I couldn't help but get hard. And it was very noticeable. He said "wow I must be doing a good job" and I said "a little too good" but sadly he didn't finish me off

Anybody else get hardons during a massage?

trumasseur

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
It's the same concept as "morning wood" when one is truly relaxed in body, the brain will move blood around to the most interesting places. It's very normal to get hard while relaxed and undistracted. It's cool your friend is open to how the body responds and not caught up in all the "puritan" inhibitions associated with massage in the US. Around the world the human body is not so "feared" i.e. ignorance is the basis of all fear. :biggrin1:

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Only once during a massage. I usually stayed too uptight and fought the urge.
You should be thankful your friend said wow I must be doing a good job and took it as a natural response. It is a natural response for a man's body to do that.

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seeing as I've never had a massage, no.

But I do know of one gay guy who got really freaked out when he got a hard-on with a female masseuse.

kurt bishop

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have only had them by females. I was never wealthy enough to get one by a good looking hottie. All the ladies that I have had a massage with were about 40ish.

I have always thought about having one done by a man but they cost to much.

Sorry to be a dud!

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I know this one was for the guys, but it's not just a hard-on kinda thing. Every time I've had a massage (used to be about once a month) my nipples would get hard and I would get wet. God, I love a massage!!! Never had one from a guy though. :frown1:

Media
had many massages, always nude, by both male and female, young and old... never got hard. BUT, I am also a naturist (nudist) so I can sit around all day with people and never see nudity as sex. I am also into many metaphysical studies and so I view a massage differently than some might. A good massage can do more healing than just relaxing the muscles.

tgw

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Interesting thread...

Not really the "spa/massage" type, but I will be getting one tomorrow. At least I now know what to expect. :biggrin1: