Hardon In Front of Female Doctor

socalstick

Sexy Member
Media
Hi all, I'm relatively new to this forum and have posted a couple times. I have been having an embarassing problem lately with my doctor (I won't say what kind). She is a very attractive female in her mid 30s and usually dresses pretty provocitivly. She is very busty and doesn't make much of an effort to hide her breasts. The minute she lays her hands on me to adjust me I can feel my cock stiffen up like a steel rod in my pants. I am not overly large at 6.5" but I do make a large enough buldge in my pants so surely she would notice as I am lying on my back and she is looking down at me. How do females react to this? Should I say something? She always seems to be really nice to me and so is her staff. I have heard them talking quietly with each other when I come out of the room sometimes and have caught the girls looking at my crotch probably to see if I am still hard. What should I do and has anyone else had this happen to them?

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The only female doctor type I ever saw was a physician's assistiance. When she came into the room and asked me what my problem was I told her that one of my balls was very swollen and tender, she immediately turned around and mumbled something about finding a male doctor.

I found out about Orchitis that day, from the male doctor, it is an inflammation of one or both balls.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Whenever I read one of these female doctor threads I always go crazy because I have this fantasy of a drop dead gorgeous physician giving me, for example, an FAA Class 1 physical. She looks like she just stepped out of a shampoo commercial and she's dressed in a white lab coat over her long sleek body. "Hmm, systolic rising, respiration rising, heartbeat rising..." then spotting my enormous bulge..."what do we have here? This warrants further investigation." Then she proceeds to do rude sexual things to my body.

Nearly every physican I have had from pediatrician on has been some old fart. The only time I was in the hospital was when, as a kid, I had badly inflamed tonsils (they yanked them out.) It was an overnight visit- no sex.

bakardi420

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I think you are working it up in your head too much. You are getting anxious about it when it is happening, and since all your focus is on you and what is happening to you, you believe that everyone else is focusing on you too. The other girls are probably looking at you because you are looking at them! Not because they are gossiping about you. Remember it is a doctor's office and they have been through anatomy class. They know how things work. If anything, they'd probably be flattered. Don't sweat it! I'm sure you aren't even the first hard-on your doctor had today ;)

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
I guess every man with a big or larger-than average, and I'm sure even a medium-sized cock, has at least once dreamt about being felt up by a very professional, great looking lady doctor, and then turned her into a cock-craving hot babe to fuck her in her white coat... I have so, myself, but this dream has never materialized. I have seen a few female doctors, but that was never for a full-body medical, or a lower-regions specific treatment. Well, not every dream comes true.

The best I could contribute is that I have had sex twice or so with one of the nurse students when I was in hospital for a knee operation, but she was no doctor.

Bruce

root00

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
During my annual physical an incredibly averaging looking PA did the testicle and hernia exam on me. She handle me very clinically and professionally but her soft hands and the manipulations made it nearly impossible to keep from getting semi boned. She assured me I wasn't the first guy this happened to and asked if I wanted a male PA to complete the exam. I told her I was ok.

I have next years exam scheduled already.

BruceSter

Experimental Member
Media
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Oct 17 2005, 07:54 PM
Never got checked by an attractive female doctor, female student nurses on the other hand..... :woohoo:
[post=352743]Quoted post[/post]​

I know where you're coming from...

Bruce

bnd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The closest I ever came to something like that wasn't really with a doctor. My ex-girlfriend's mom took some accupressure course and needed some test subjects to try it out on. My ex volunteered me. I was required to take my shirt off and lie down on some table. While the mom was working away, she needed me to turn over. Since she was/is actually quite fit and attractive, I naturally had a massive hard-on. The captain was pointing upwards, and had come way up past my belt level. I had this towel thing over my lower section, so I kinda held on to that and turned over. She started working away at my front side. She kept going lower and lower and eventually her hand brushed right over a good 3 inches of the upper portion of the captain. She held her hand there for a second and her eyes went really wide as she stared at me. She got this kinda grin on her face that I still remember. After a good 10 seconds of us frozen still, she went back to what she was doing very professionally.

T'was a neat experience.

I remember once being with my ex's family at a pool. After we had swam for a while, we went back to shower off in the public showers. While in these showers, I saw the undercarriage of my gf's dad. He seemed a bit under average.

I don't know how to politely put this, but... well... The mom felt a good double of what she's probably used to.

She still acts extra nice around me... ;)

average Joe

Just Browsing
Media
Well I have had this "opportunity" on two occasions. Neither time I was aroused.

The first time was a physical prior to leaving the service. She gave me a thorough exam. No erection. Grant it, I was more interested in getting out of the Navy at that point than into her panties.

The second was while I was severely affected by a prostrate infection. There was no way in hell an erection was going to pop up. I was in absolute misery.

Both were average to better than average lookers. I just don't have a "Doctor fetish". It was not a sexy setting, it was all business. Anyway, redheads are my aphrodisiac. Chances are it would have saluted the Naval Doctor and mustered enough strength to rise from its sick bed for the second lady as well if they had fit the discription. We will never know.

Average Joe

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Oops! For a second there I thought I was in the Fictitious Stories forum and not Women's Issues ...

dlcs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Matthew@Oct 22 2005, 12:36 AM
Oops! For a second there I thought I was in the Fictitious Stories forum and not Women's Issues ...
[post=354115]Quoted post[/post]​
I'm still trying to figure out how popping a stiffy is a Women's Issue. :shrug:

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by mushroommeat@Oct 21 2005, 10:21 PM
Two years ago when I was 14 I had to get a physical for basketball and physican happened to be a very cute, petite young asian woman. It was kind of funny, because the first thing she did was check my feet, size 14, giggle and say "You have big feet." Later with a smile on her face she "I need to inspect your privates." She knelt down pulled my boxers down and her eyes lit up like she'd never seen a big cock before. (I'm 8 in. long thick and large balls) Afte regaining her compure she proceeded to inspect my balls, but she then started massaging them and then went on to play with my cock for about 3 minutes then said "You are very devolped sexually" and left the room. It was crazy, still have fantasies about it today
[post=354109]Quoted post[/post]​
That explains everything.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by dlcs+Oct 21 2005, 10:50 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dlcs &#064; Oct 21 2005, 10:50 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Matthew@Oct 22 2005, 12:36 AM
Oops&#33;  For a second there I thought I was in the Fictitious Stories forum and not Women&#39;s Issues ...
[post=354115]Quoted post[/post]​
I&#39;m still trying to figure out how popping a stiffy is a Women&#39;s Issue. :shrug:
[post=354119]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
I don&#39;t know, but this thread&#39;s giving me PMS.

Hung Low in Thiva

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Never got hard during an exam, but in college was checked by a female nurse. I was asked to strip down and did. She looked, did the exam, very professional. But her eyes never left my package during the exam. I am just over 7" flaccid and thick, with low hanger balls that come down to my cock head. She said I checked out great.

Shelby

Experimental Member
Media
mushroommeat said:
Two years ago when I was 14 I had to get a physical for basketball and physican happened to be a very cute, petite young asian woman. It was kind of funny, because the first thing she did was check my feet, size 14, giggle and say "You have big feet." Later with a smile on her face she "I need to inspect your privates." She knelt down pulled my boxers down and her eyes lit up like she'd never seen a big cock before. (I'm 8 in. long thick and large balls) Afte regaining her compure she proceeded to inspect my balls, but she then started massaging them and then went on to play with my cock for about 3 minutes then said "You are very devolped sexually" and left the room. It was crazy, still have fantasies about it today

Something similar happened to me. The funny thing was when she tapped below my knee with her little rubber hammer and I shot a load right in her eye lol! Not quite the reflex she was expecting!

AmericanWoman

Just Browsing
Media
Well, I'm an RN and can say that, in fact, we do notice such things and occassionally talk about them among ourselves. Hey, we're human first, professionals second. And although I would never act on them, I've had fantasies before regarding my male patients, especially the idea of doing a physical exam on one when he suddenly slips his hand under my shirt and onto my bare breast before pulling me down on him and delivering a really deep, slow kiss. I dated a guy once who had me dress up in my uniform and role play doing a physical exam. It was hot to get it out of my system.

11incher

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have acted out role playing with a girl in the old nurses outfit. The little skirt with no panties and bend her over and let it rip doggy style.

It is getting me hard now just remembering that night.

Tad_Nugent

Just Browsing
Media
I went in to get a check-up and some blood drawn(tested) and to ask about getting a vasectomy. She turned and exclaimed, But you're so young!

BTW, She was Indian,had a nice figure and light-brown eyes=HOT.

Is she had checked my junk, I would've probbaly died from embarrassment!!