hardon ingym shower

socalbare

Just Browsing
Media
I was wondering if any of you get hard in gym showers
And what you do abbout it.it happens to me every time I get undressed
To take a shower. Plus my gym has open shower room.so trying to hide is impossible
I hhave also shot a load due to my hardon

UKPianoBoy

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was wondering if any of you get hard in gym showers
And what you do abbout it.it happens to me every time I get undressed
To take a shower. Plus my gym has open shower room.so trying to hide is impossible
I hhave also shot a load due to my hardon

Excellent first post. Were you nervous?

derrick10

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ive been on both sides of that coin.Had a guy get a hardon while we were showering iat the gym and while we were having conversation then I got one once in the gym and I dont wear a strap.

headmastersex

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh yes! Always had a hard-on in the highschool gym showers, and always tried to hide it, until the big soccer jock spun me around, dropped to his knees, and sucked me off! Ever since then, I've never tried to hide it, and my big uncut cock has been serviced many times, even by the coach!

colday

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
That happened to me when I was a freshman in high school. It was mandatory to take a shower and I got a hard on while drying off. Much to my dimay I think it was the only black guy in our gym class saw me and let everyone know that I was hard. He saw me when I was almost dressed and came over and grabbed hold of the back of my jeans to pull them tight against me to show my hard on thru my pants. Needless to say all the hot shots or so they thought at the time joked about it all that day even at the lunch tabel in front of my girlfriend. She knew it was embarrassing me so she turned around and told them all at least he can get it hard. That pretty much shut them up for the moment.

hairyjockwla

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Just turn the water on ice cold and let it hit your junk... Usually does the trick for me when I feel a chub coming on. Also just curious, what gym do you go to that has open showers?

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
I have the problem of boning up really easily as well, but I think I'm just gonna go with it this year. Honestly... boning up randomly shouldn't be something we are embarrassed about! how long do those years last where we just get hard?!

I'm scared I'm about to cross the threshold into those years when I have to work to get up.

D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Experimental Member
Media
Happens to me all the time. Most of the time when I'm undressing for the shower I get an erection, or at least I grow to a semi. Some guys are cool with it, some really do stare. I've always figured I have one and so do they though so I just shrug it off.

open501s

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
had this happen to me today.

I go to a gym with open showers and the time of day I go it is normally guys 40's on up.

It was the first case of after work out wood that the shower has seen and one be the last. I just went on with my business and I was down; mostly by the time my shower was done.

Don't panic; there is nothing to be ashamed of to be a man with a healthy working man parts.

pronatalist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Happens to me all the time. Most of the time when I'm undressing for the shower I get an erection, or at least I grow to a semi. Some guys are cool with it, some really do stare. I've always figured I have one and so do they though so I just shrug it off.

Just ignore it and act like everything's normal.

1goodguy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, this happens, no big deal, just get on with your shower but if you feel a little shy - turn to face the wall. I wouldn't worry as no doubt EVERY guy has gotten hard at some point in their life when they least expect it! You say you get hard each time you get undressed but it's only you that knows that!

More often than not I get hard when I take a shower at the gym. Ours have panels on the side but open at the front and depending where you are at least three people can see in. Depends on the guy/s opposite, sometimes I turn my back and if he's a looker... well ;-)