Hardon/sex After Winning Fight

BJJDan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I do jiu jitsu and have competed a couple of times. After winning a fight once I got a rock hard erection. It was unusual since all the blood should have been been in my muscles. Normally I don’t stay hard if I walk around, but this one just wouldn’t go away. Fortunately I was wearing a cup so no one saw.

I’ve seen studies that say men’s testosterone spikes after winning at sports. It also makes sense in terms of evolution. If you were a caveman and you won a fight it meant you were about to get laid.

I went home and fucked my girlfriend harder than I ever have and it was one of the best sexual experiences of my life.

I’m wondering if anyone else has experienced this after winning a fight.

socalfreak

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've done Gracie Jiu-Jitsu for a long time.
Been in many, many hard sparring sessions & 15 MMA/ Jiu-Jitsu fights/tournaments.
Never gotten sexually aroused after winning.... Just happy to walk away with a "W".
A couple of side notes:
A cup wouldn't hide it if I did get aroused.
And, your theory on the evolutionary link is wrong. If you won a fight, it meant that you avoided being killed .. Not "you were gonna get laid".
Your situation is assuredly a result of adrenaline.

dfresh3

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been training jiu jitsu for 6 years and wrestled for 3 in high school. Never once did that happen. I'm sore tired and sore it would be the last thing in my mind. In fact when training or competing all the blood is else where and I believe as a defense mechanism the body shrinks everything up. The smallest mine ever gets is while in intense physical activity. Looks like a totally different penis.

I do jiu jitsu and have competed a couple of times. After winning a fight once I got a rock hard erection. It was unusual since all the blood should have been been in my muscles. Normally I don’t stay hard if I walk around, but this one just wouldn’t go away. Fortunately I was wearing a cup so no one saw.

I’ve seen studies that say men’s testosterone spikes after winning at sports. It also makes sense in terms of evolution. If you were a caveman and you won a fight it meant you were about to get laid.

I went home and fucked my girlfriend harder than I ever have and it was one of the best sexual experiences of my life.

I’m wondering if anyone else has experienced this after winning a fight.[/QUOTE

Love having sex after working out, love the pump and primal need to fuck. I also had great sex with a former GF after fighting her ex. Again, very primal and I was turned on by the thoughts of "winning her." I'm sure the testosterone spike from the gym or a fight causes this.

Reactions: pectatts