hardons in locker room

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by sexcbeast18, Feb 6, 2008.

1. sexcbeast18

sexcbeast18 New Member

have u ever got a hard on when u get turned on by sum1 in ur locker room.wat do u do, get changed quickly and get out or delay urself?

2. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

I dont try to hide it, it happens all the time in a locker room setting, usually in the shower, Ive had dudes join me in the shower when they see my bone. It can be very exciting.

3. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

Um, and just where do you shower, dear Monst?:cool:
    I have 206 bones ... how many do you have?

4. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

At my gym in san jose, join me? 207 bones, lol

5. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

207! Oh. I just might.:cool:

6. deano-uk

deano-uk Active Member

Albums:
    There is gonna be a queue Monster

7. Domisoldo

Gold Member

Albums:
    Speaking of San Jose...

I once worked on a stressful multi-month project there...14-hour-days...blah blah...

My only "release" and survival tool was working out around midnight after work...San Jose not being San Francisco, I'd be the only one there showering in that tiny gang shower room afterwards.

One night, to my great surprise, the only guy I would ever want to shower with at that place walked in. He picked a shower head across from me. His dick went from shower-to-grower faster than you can unzip your jeans. No kiddin'!

Fascinating considering how heavy his dick was even flaccid. Even the straightest of guys would have been moved.

Nothing happened the first week, except a few JO sessions alone in bed with him in a supporting role.

The funny part is that it became a unwritten weekly rendez-vous, every Tuesday and Wednesday nights. I could work my ass off knowing that later that day I would share a confined space bare-ass with THAT monster.

He was obviously deeply closeted. He would never acknowledge me in any way but would become increasingly comfortable stroking it around me.

8. art

art
    Gold Member

I've gotten hardons in the locker room even when there was no one there hot at all.

It happened more when I was younger -- raging hormones and all that. I'd drop my shorts and jock, and up would pop Mr. Big. I just tossed my towel over my shoulder and went and took my shower. No big deal. If I didn't make all girly about it: Ooooo, look, an erection! I've never seen one before, and I'm soooooooooo embarrassed -- no one else cared much either. Guys get erections. That's what guys do.

Not to say they didn't look; they just didn't seem to care.

9. Smaccoms

Gold Member

Albums:
    See I never take a shower at the gym, after working out, I get my jacket (maube put long pants on again if it's cold weather, and shower at home, going to take a shower at the gym in front of everyone else would be a giant step for me (I'd probably get a hard-on just thinking of doing it just before walking into the locker room to do it. Then in a quickly decided "fuck it!" I'd tear off all my clothes in 3 seconds and walk bare-assed to the showers and just shower, letting all 7 long thick inchess shine for all their worth lol. Normally I jerk in the shower too, so being I cant at the gym, I'd prolly get out with one too, and have one, well...for a ling time. lol, thats me anyway...I feel like I'm no a man sometimes, just because I can't identitfy with so many eperiences a lot of guys put up as like, a "guy-thing" on here, kinda depressing, but hey...

10. Awesum9

Awesum9 New Member

Albums:
    Doesn't happen verfy often but when it does I don't try to hide it. As someone earlier said it happens to guys all of the time.

11. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh as if I don't already have enough trouble concentrating on my work and then you bring up this ! :mad: I mean after all, what could posibly happen in a hot and streamy shower room just because you are standing there and getting hard and.....:eek:........:redface:

12. losangelestim

losangelestim Member

Albums:
    i am all in favor of this! especially if it's awesome.

13. yngjock20

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh gosh. I have a story that totally fits this thread.

a new branch of a chain of gyms opened up across the street from me, and since I have a membership for that same gym I was more than glad to start going there.

Anyway, the bathrooms are pretty much 1/4 the size of the other gym I went to before this one opened. You can easily see all of the shower stalls as soon as you enter the lockerroom.

This particular night I went to get my stuff in a locker only to notice a man waaay past his prime lounging nude on one of the benches (which are in a straight row since the lockerroom is so small). He seemed as if he had no intentions of moving from his spot anytime soon. It was a little offensive.

After my workout, which was roughly over an hour and a half, I go back into the lockerroom only to find the guy still in the same place he was when I first entered. He had a hardon. I got my stuff and left immediately.

Hopefully someone else noticed and made a note of it or kindly asked him to cover up.

14. DAVANT123

DAVANT123 New Member

Albums:
    I suppose its that I live in a large city with no gay scene at all but the gyms around Charlotte are full of hard ons. Its mostly guys hard up with there spouses not putting out and all I suppose. Its almost guaranteed that youll see one everytime I go there.

15. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

Im ready, :biggrin1:

16. WellHung83

Gold Member

Albums:
    See, saying stuff like that is not good on a boy, makes him all hot under the collar...if I was wearing one that is :biggrin1:

17. aberandfitchdude

aberandfitchdude New Member

Hey Monster..what gym do u work out in San Jose?

18. unique_exposure

unique_exposure New Member

Albums:
    ...and what time do you go, Monster?
    crap. I'm could get a stalker restraint slapped on me again :eek: ... however, any ole slap will do. :redface:

19. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

The one with weights, :cool:

20. B_Monster

B_Monster New Member

Early, very early, :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted