Hardons @ nude beaches

D_Cock_Hudson

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I hardly ever get one and rarely see one on a nudist beach, or in a mixed naked sauna. Last one I saw I think was about two years ago in a hotel sauna where the couple thought they would not be disturbed.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
My wife and I go to nude beaches and can say seeing erections is very rare. Most guys don't have erections, or even semi ones. Most are out for a goodtime and to and chill out. As been said before it is fun to meet a couple you don't know and sit down and just enjoy. I have had an erection but it didn't last too long and no one as far as I know was offended.

Reactions: Hayden Musclefan

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Years ago my wife and I went to a nude beach in NJ. True, you don't normally see guys with erections, except when they fall asleep on their blankets on their backs and then, while sleeping, the cock does what it does when any guy sleeps.

SR_Pepe_LePube

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Years ago my wife and I went to a nude beach in NJ. True, you don't normally see guys with erections, except when they fall asleep on their blankets on their backs and then, while sleeping, the cock does what it does when any guy sleeps.

This has happened to me on a few occasions as well. My wife either gives a sharp prod in my side or she attempts to cover my erection.

Reactions: Hayden Musclefan

audiilike

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I just went to my first nude beach with my gf not too long ago. I sat in my underwear for like 15 mins working up the courage. Then when I finally lost the underwear, I instantly started to get hard. Had to turn around for a while, gf had a pretty good laugh! Probably because my brain is trained that when im naked around the Gf it usually = sex. Fun experience tho!

Reactions: Clrwtrdlbud71-fl

ChicagoThickDick

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When I lived in San Diego I frequently went to Blacks Beach. I was able to control a full erection most of the time but if I noticed a female checking out my semi I would get an erection. Also if I saw a couple having sex on the beach it was impossible to control.
I was also in to the Swinging scene at that time. If I was having a conversation with an attractive couple at the beach if I got an erection I could tell from their reaction if they were into swinging. Sometimes she would be very obvious about checking me out.

wowbro10

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I go to a clothing optional hot springs. I have only seen one hard erection and it was a married guy who was watching two guys in the main pool..kinda messing around with each other. The guy got up from sunning himself and headed for the cold plunge making no effort to hide his massive erection. I have seen a number of semis hanging at maybe 30 degrees.

MaxGallos

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I haven't been having sex the night before or the morning of, I masturbate myself a couple of times before I go to the beach. Takes alot of the urge away. Also makes my penis look nice and bigger while there. Had a girlfriend one time tease me alot while at the beach. She kept touching my cock and giggling. Licking her fingers and running it up and down my cock. Got some non-approving stares. Finally couldn't take it anymore, took her to the bushes for a quickie. Came back out and no more disapproving stares. LOL

emperorscuba

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always used to go to nude beaches all the time. Love the freedom. Sometimes, I'd get hard, no big deal. It went away. Nobody minded, as far as I knew. These were beaches with no kids around, which might have made me feel differently.

Once, south of San Gregorio, I got hard as hell; I was with my future wife. We went to the top of a boulder and fucked like rabbits. Fantastic, sun on my ass.

Later, on Baker Beach in SF, i threw wood when I fell asleep. A guy was crouching down beside me when I awoke. I am 9 x 7, and he really liked what he saw. (I drifted gay after divorce.)

We broke all the rules and went up into the weeds to fuck. He couldn't do much with his mouth, so I fucked him. He loved it balls-deep, which lots of guys don't. I'm mainly a bottom, so he fucked me too. Nice afternoon. I don't think anyone saw us, but I wasn't looking.

emperorscuba

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My only two sexual experiences on nude beaches (described above) were anomalies. Mostly, it's just a bunch of people having maybe sensual but non-sexual fun on the beach. There are some "cruisy" beaches, mainly gay (Land's End, parts of Fire Island), where sexual prowling is foremost, but those places are the opposite of relaxing.

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have been to Cap d' Agde in France. It is more like a nude city with 10,000 people walking around naked. You can go to the restaurants, grocery store, clothing stores and yes the beaches naked.

There is plenty of sex going on right at the beach in the straight section. Some woman starts to play with her partners dick and they start fucking. A crowd mostly of older guys gathers around to watch. When they are done, everyone applauds. lol. Yeah pretty strange.

In the gay section, there isn't much sex right on the beach. Gays are trained to take it to the bushes I guess.

Howard1122

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Seen a few, but not that common. There was one time a young man with a large erection and a woman were playing in the shallows. Another Saturday I turned up. It was unfortunately cloudy, but there was already another young male naked regardless sitting on a rock with a long narrow erection. He sat there for what seemed ages. Don't know how he was able to stand the cold wind. Another time I came across an erect she male and politely declined a request for assistance. I have a memory of someone with a donkey dick. Probably a soft erection though. He did get erect on that day but not any bigger.

D_Fergus_Fearsomegas

Account Disabled
Media
I have been to Cap d' Agde in France. It is more like a nude city with 10,000 people walking around naked. You can go to the restaurants, grocery store, clothing stores and yes the beaches naked.

There is plenty of sex going on right at the beach in the straight section. Some woman starts to play with her partners dick and they start fucking. A crowd mostly of older guys gathers around to watch. When they are done, everyone applauds. lol. Yeah pretty strange.

In the gay section, there isn't much sex right on the beach. Gays are trained to take it to the bushes I guess.

javascript:playVideo(1,'ba82N9DWoaw')http://www1.search-results.com/vide...e&trgb=&apn_sauid=&hpds=&apn_uid=&tpr=10&doi=
here is a video of cape 1.30 when its the nudist area