"Hardwear" what do you think of it?

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
I'm curious about this new product called "Hardwear", it may be found at www.guys.myhardwear.com

I want to know what owners of this device have noticed since wearing it. Have you noticed increased flaccid hang, erect length or girth? A nice pump, does it hurt? What did you think of the price? Other available options? Is this not a cock ring?

Your comments are welcome.

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have you noticed increased flaccid hang, erect length or girth? A nice pump, does it hurt? What did you think of the price? Other available options? Is this not a cock ring?

Your comments are welcome.
I wear it all day, so of course that cuases a visual increase in both. :p I've only had it for a few weeks and I don't expect anything permanant from it (i don't think they advertise permanant gains either, if I remember right). Most notably, my head is fuller. However, I don't see that as much incentive for most posters, as they all seem to have engorged heads no matter what (making me feel a bit more deffective... >_>).

The erect girth mostly comes from the veins being more engorged. The chambers fill up pretty much like a clamp would, but a little less since there isn't all-around ppressure. The pressure is focused, unlike cockrings and clamps. The length I seem to get, while erect, comes from the fullness of the head.

It hurts me when I'm fully erect (about to cum) because I wear it very tight and very close to the pubic bone. Can't say it will or won't do the same for you. It's not an unbearable pain, just an uncomfortable squeeze.

The price is relative to the buyer, in my opinion. If you can buy it without hurting yourself financially, go for it. Then again, I'm a "forget it, just get it" shopper.

Cock rings, for me, are MUCH harder to get on and off, when placing them behind my balls. They need to be too large to create a good amount of pressure, in order to fit everything through. They tend to trap more blood than what most clampers would consider safe for extended use. Then again, some people swear by cock rings, so meh. Hardwear (especially the maleable pewter ones) can be bent, so you can easily get it off. Putting it on is simpple too, they have a video somewhere on the site.

Hope that answers more than what was in the PM. :)

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
Andyo's a spokesperson for it and it works pretty damn well for him if I might say so myself.

Hmmm...so what is so special about this product v.s. a cock ring for those of us that can bare it on us? Also if the pewter is maleable, does that not mean poor quality or engineering?

My friend is looking to make some permanant gains in length and girth, but this is obviously not the way to do it! I'll have him stick to clamping, and I myself might look to this, but I need more info!

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
On here. :p Do a search for "andyo" and you should find him. He's recenlt been modeling for hardwear, too. Yea, if they like how you look they'll offer you a pretty sweet deal, regarding actual money OR their product itself, which i'm considering. n_n;

Edit: In fact, here you go. http://www.lpsg.org/members/andyo.html Isn't he just so "rawr"? x3

D_Iskepee_Longwoodee

Sexy Member
Media
On here. :p Do a search for "andyo" and you should find him. He's recenlt been modeling for hardwear, too. Yea, if they like how you look they'll offer you a pretty sweet deal, regarding actual money OR their product itself, which i'm considering. n_n;

Edit: In fact, here you go. http://www.lpsg.org/members/andyo.html Isn't he just so "rawr"? x3

Oh you mean for modeling purposes?

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
??? I'm saying that he recently did some modeling for them (he's plastered on parts of their website right now n_n) and that they offer the same "opportunity" to some people. o.o Otherwise, I'm just giving you a way to contact Andyo. :p

Calboner

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've gotten one. I have never tried a cock ring before, so I can't offer any comparison. In making my selection I followed the measurement process on the site very carefully and got the size that the site recommended, but even though it was one of the largest, the dip in the top of the ring presses into the base of my penis too painfully for me to continue using it. It did not effect any enlargement of my erection -- I think that it can only do that for men who do not get fully hard without external assistance -- but it did make the erection much easier to maintain. However, I now have a sore spot at the base of my penis, and I fear that continued use of the product will result in physical damage. I have been in correspondence with a member of the staff, who has been very prompt in his responses, and I may be moving up to a bigger size.

EagleCowboy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I recently got 2. One for the head and one for the base.
It's got cock rings beat all to hell!! Cock rings are painful for me after a while. The stiffness they gave me just never seemed "natural" or looked or felt right.

I did the measurements and got the one the site recommended, but it's a bit tight for me. While the dip in the top doesn't hurt me at all, it is a bit tight on the sides, and if I lock the keeper in place, it's WAY too much. So it looks like I'm going to have to get a bigger one.

Originally, my dick was 8 inches until one of my former girlfriends managed to damage it by purposely clamping down on me too hard. She thought it was amusing that she had that "power" over a guy and even more amused when it was injured. I was not amused. Needless to say, she got dumped in a hurry. Since then, my dick was reduced to 6-7 on a good day, and had pressure control problems plus it didn't look quite right on the 2 inches where my shaft connects to the head. All attempts to put it back to normal have failed and the only option left was surgery. Didn't want to do that. Cockrings didn't help with the deformity either as it was still there.

Now, I'm not touting this as a "miracle" thing although it has proven to be far more effective for me than a cockring and not painful. With it on, even soft, it IS fuller and heavier, and hard, I get back my full 8 and the deformed 2 inch part isn't deformed anymore. I get the full use back plus, my dick looks perfect again!! So for me, it was worth the bucks spent.

I'm also discovering that it will show you off a whole lot more than any cockring when freeballing.

I like it lots. When I figure out the right size for me, I may just spend the bucks and get the silver one. The pewter is fine for now and it helps that it will bend with a little force if you need it tighter or looser. It will keep it's shape while wearing it. Besides, to me it looks far cooler than a cockring.

Silvertip

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Unsure
Looks a bit fiddly...get a rubber cock ring, none of that faffing about, and their like a quid....

I'm with you, huw ginnit, if for no other reason than price. But a quid for a rubber cock ring? Maybe if you go to a sex shop, but neoprene and Buna-N rubber o-rings (see first attachment) can be had for no more than a few pennies apiece. And the industrial o-ring is available in a wide range of sizes, as opposed to the typical 1-1/2, 1-3/4, 2 inch sizes available at a sex shop so you can exactly what you need. They're also available in a variety of thicknesses (cross-sectional diameters). If you want something more exotic, try teflon o-rings (2nd attachment) which might set you back a dollar or so.

Attachments