Harpers magazine-August 2005

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by cruztbone, Aug 9, 2005.

1. cruztbone

Gold Member

:mad: At last, the truth has finally begun to emerge about last year's election. To those of you who say it doesnt matter, you have given up on the US as a democratic republic. For the rest of you, I say this article is MUST reading this summer.

Harper's is a quality publication, not a tabloid. The author has both credibility and the straight facts that make an excellent case for a congressional investigation, at the very least. That can happen only if we change one of the two houses of Congress to the other party next year.

Those of you who continue to believe in the Constitution and due process of law need to read this article and email your US senators and congressperson from your district demanding a special investigation. This is a small and easily accomplished step toward electoral justice !

2. Imported

Gold Member

Krueger: do they have an online version? care to link?

3. Freddie53

Gold Member

WE need the date of the mag. the issue number and all of that. I think I can find it online. I have educational access and can copy and paste the article I think if I haven't lost my credentials to access that educational site.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Freddie

4. cruztbone

Gold Member

The issue is August 2005(no date listed), vol. 311, #1863, page 39, author Mark Crispin Miller.

5. MisterMark

Gold Member

Albums:
  6. Socket4Plug

Socket4Plug New Member

That's the article crutzbone is referring to but close to the bottom of this online version it states it's only an excerpt. Have to buy the newstand copy for the whole story.

7. cruztbone

Gold Member

It was worth the $6.50 I paid for the magazine. Since much of the worst election fraud points to Ohio, I am wondering how do our friends in Ohio feel about the results of last year's election and the charges made in the article? Especially all the voting machines in high Democratic counties that were conveniently kept in storage, despite the high voter demand. Coincidentally, at the moment, the current Republican governor of Ohio , Bob Taft, has the lowest voter approval rating of ANY sitting governor in the 50 states. Tell us, brethren Buckeyes, why is that?

We'll trade you Arnold for BT, and throw in the disgraced (and now resigned) Republican ex-mayor of San Diego as well.

It's lets make a deal on LPSG!

Draft saved Draft deleted