Harrassment

Discussion in 'Women's Issues' started by D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits, Apr 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

I want everyone to see what this person who went by Citi (now Notes) has done to me now. It saddens me that someone has stooped to a level so low. I am exposing this for all to see that you may know what some of the MEN that come on this board are doing to women that try to exercise our rights. I underline some because my best friends on here are kind, caring, intelligent, thoughtful men.

I have done nothing but try to be helpful on this board and this is what I get for simply being a woman. A woman who refuses to be bullied. It makes no sense to me to turn the other cheek when this is like an electronic rape. I have been here since October 2006, and I have had my fair share of strange things in my PM, but this one has gone over and beyond strange. I have taken my photos down and my personal information. VICTIMS HAVE RIGHTS TO, NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER SURRENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!

TAKE A LOOK, THE STORY MUST BE TOLD:

Hey...snitching is stupid & really gets you nothing but trouble.Just ask kyjenni,stacy1185 & alyssamarissa.Welcome to their elite club.You only have yourself to blame.This profile is permanent just like theirs.haha.... congrads!!!! Facemeet: Women > Curious > cinnamon

2. 9long6round

9long6round Member

Albums:
    cinnamon,

Not all of us guys are like that, or even close. I am just glad you take the time to speak out and understand that this is the web, and unfortunately there are some bad apples out there. I, for one, am very glad there are women here, and I hope you'll stay.

Take care

3. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

do you make a thread every time a weirdo makes nasty remarks to you?
    no offense but look at the site your on... you should be expecting creeps to be around sites like this.. unfortunately thats how the world works.just ignore the shit.. i didnt click your link or whatever, so i didnt see what your talkin about, but ive seen your threads like this before.. and to be honest.. i dont think many people care.... lol.. sorry but just speeking the truth.. learn to ignore weirdos , whatever some creep on the internet saysto you, it shouldnt get to you... cmon seriouslly.. you have one of the few female profiles on a site like this (if you are even female.. who knows.. u got no pics..).. anyway you should be expecting alot more weirdos, part of life. learn to ignore and move on...

4. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

Hey babe, Im so sorry this happened to you and the other women. This is really sad. I do hope the Mod's make the ban permanent for slime like this.

5. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

TELL YOUR STORY!!!!

"That person just contacted me too. I think I've dealt with them before. There have been a number of women that he or she has contacted with the same ugly crap. However this person has also gone by the names eagle7, fps, and j260."

Thank you for those who have posted kind comments and sentiment.
    I know there will be some that will think I should take my rape quietly, but I ain't that type of woman! I will not be addressing any rude comments, that is not what this thread is about.

VICTIMS HAVE RIGHTS TOO.

I HAVE QUIETLY MARCHED IN THE STREETS FOR HOMELESSNESS, I HAVE SAT WITH BATTERED WOMEN AND CHILDREN. I HAVE SAT ON BOARDS TO TRY TO CHANGE LAWS. THERE IS A TIME TO GET OFF YOUR ASS AND MAKE A STATEMENT AND TODAY IS MY DAY!!!!!!

6. B_Nick4444

B_Nick4444 New Member

wish the SOB were here within reach ...

7. Principessa

Gold Member

OMG! that is beyond wrong. Can you get the facemeet people to delete that account? What kind of fucked up loser pulls that kind of shit?

uncut1234 has no clue what it's like to be a woman on a website. Being cyberstalked is not fun and you are right; what he did to you is a form of cyberrape. That slimeball needs to have his balls cut off and fed to him.

Don't give up the fight girl, we got your back. :cool:

njqt466

8. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

THIS WAS POSTED FROM ANOTHER THREAD! STAND UP MY SISTERS AND TELL YOUR STORY!!!!

I hate to say but this situation has drained some of my interest in visiting and posting new pictures. I had a weirdo that was actually pm'd and posted some awful stuff to a number of women here including myself. It can be very scary but I have met worse.

There seems to be a growing group of individuals that want to see the site for men only. They post hateful comments on our galleries and send horrible pm's. To add insult to injury they also post negative and down right abusive comment on the Women's Issues forum. Some even open accounts on other sites with false information about female members and refer potential viewer back here.

I understand that anyone who posts personal and provocative pictures run the risk of receiving negative feedback but the frequency and vicious nature of the posts appears to be directed more than often at the women. Now to make matters worse, some even post comments blaming the woman for causing the abuse.

This attitude reminds me 1990 Texas gubernatorial candidate Clayton Williams who stated "Well, bad weather is like rape: if it's inevitable, you might as well relax and enjoy it" or people who blame rape victims for their actions or dress. In short, she deserved it.

9. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

And may I add that I reported the abuse to the Mods. The LPSG Mods were swift to ban the person I.D. as Citi. But that doesn't stop monsters for creating nightmares. VICTIM RIGHTS!!!!

ANOTHER STORY:

Women are under the threat of predatory behavior continually. It is something you learn to live with and guard against beginning as a kid, however, does that mean that every woman should not choose to conduct herself as she sees fit without encountering abusive behavior. Wear a short skirt because she desires to that day and not be subject to rape. Post pictures, anonymous or otherwise, because she wants to and not be subject to assholish, "keyboard warrior" comments. etc.

Your solution of removing pictures will not end the predatory behavior. Only not going online will prevent this form of abuse. But what's the next step? Not leaving the house to safeguard against any other extreme behavior? No. There's a sense of decorum that should be maintained even though you are not looking someone in the eye when addressing them. These douchebags need to learn that lesson more than any woman should consider removing herself or her pictures from an internet forum.

The best step is more women making a stronger presence online. Particularly those without thin skin who will not backdown from misogynist assholes, nor allow them to force their personal expression from the public because they cannot handle vaginas and opinions at the same time. There is no reason to reward their behavior by giving them exactly what they want - a lesser presence of women.

10. D_Kaye Throttlebottom

Permanent ban, my ass...

This guy is a dumbass. It's really easy to capture someone's ipaddress and track it to an internet service provider. If he had posted your full name - he'd be sued, period.

Though the mods here are squared away and they don't fuck around with malicious assholes, I'm confident they won't tolerate it.

11. D_Kaye Throttlebottom

sounds like a non-pussy getting fuck.

12. snoozan

Gold Member

LPSG used to never suffer fools like the above quoted asshole. I wish this place were as safe as it used to be. It's sad, really.

13. D_Prudence_Admonition_Drightits

MEN IS THIS REALLY THE WAY YOU WANT TO REFERRED TO???

I know from all the wonderful men I have met on here that you don't all want to be painted with the "CREEP" AND "WEIRDO" BRUSH.

14. Jovial

Gold Member

Albums:
    I'm sorry this happened to you, but it seems like making this thread will just encourage that person to do similar things. And posting the link to that page will just ensure that more people see it. There are so many women and pictures of women on the Internet that hopefully you will not get more harassment from what this joker did. Just don't give out any personal info and keep your Internet life separate from your real life. There doesn't seem to be an easy way to prevent all this crap but I wish there were.

15. transformer_99

Gold Member

I'm with uncut1234, this "cyber-rape" is a bit "melodramatic" isn't it ? So now it's "the gay guys don't want to share their big d*cks with women" as your theory now. Gawd ! How much longer are you going to carry on and empower this, that person must be laughing so hard at you. Stop making a total ass of yourself.

Your LPSG userid is not your physical person. It is merely a tool to post at LPSG forums. Use it in that manner and you'll be OK, everything will be all right. You'll wake up tomorrow AM and still be just as safe as you ever were. See, Cinnamon is a spice to the billions of earth's inhabitants and not an identifiable human being @ LPSG, for whatever that's worth. Go ahead and google the word "Cinnamon" and see where fall in the grand scheme of it all ? You didn't get any hits. Google "Cinnamon" for images and your face doesn't come up either.

16. cutedorkwho

cutedorkwho Member

Albums:
    If i were you I would delete this username on LPSG as soon as possible, as well as any pictures you may have up.

Should you have to do this? No, it's a real shame too but I unfortunately don't think this is a fight you can win, and any time or effort you put into this only further puts you at any type of "risk" of being identified or otherwise "real life" trouble. It's fairly benign right now, although painfully rude.

I would end it here. There is no justice on the internet. If this were real life you would have a chance of bringing this person to justice and I would tell you not to give up the fight. Fight a fair fight, but when the playing field is unevenly matched, take the higher ground. This is just my personal opinion.

17. D_Ivana Dickenside

D_Ivana Dickenside New Member

this guy is beyond scum of the earth. he is still sending PMs and trying to belittle me, calling me names, like "worthless ho" and "cowardly asian." it honestly sickens me how much he goes around harassing the women of LPSG. as for the fake profiles of us female members, i personally haven't had any luck contacting the facemeet moderators. i've sent them a few emails about the fake profile that was created about me and nothing has been done to remove it. it really amazes me how incredibly low idiots like this guy will go to try and bully people over the internet.

18. Mr. Snakey

Gold Member

How would you like your personal information posted on another website? No the treatment of women on here is beyond bad. Why are men so afraid of a woman with a strong opinion? The bad treatment of women here will end.

19. The Dragon

The Dragon New Member

This worthless pile of steaming dog vomit has not tried this crap with me..but let's just say that hell hath no fury like a woman scorned.
    Even more so when her sisterhood gets in on the act.
    We are here for You Cinnamon

20. D_Jurgen Klitgaard

D_Jurgen Klitgaard Account Disabled

Unfortunately for everyone here, this guy is cyber saavy. No matter how many times you ban his IP, he can create another fake one, there's no stopping it. He could pretend to be on the other side of the country.

My best friends on here are the women, cinnamon being one of them. And it's painful to sit and watch while they are belittled and harassed and you can't do anything about it but watch some more.:frown1:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.