Harrison Ford

a200611713

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
A challenge for all you techophiles out there with the DVDs and the stop screen caps and the new fangled digital recording devises....

... I was re-watching a DVD of (wait for it...) Raiders of the Lost Ark

In one of the early scenes Harrison Ford is explaining why the Nazis would want to get the Ark and so on. He is in a University type office with bookish types.. you will know the scene when you get there. I can't recall what was said or done - I was too busy focusing on what was going on in Harrison's awful tweed pants!

There is some sort of semi hard VPL going down his right leg! WTF!

I need on of you guys who can do so - to get the DVD out and capture that bulge!

Reactions: fellatio4ever

Nitrofiend

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't exactly remember his bulge in that particular scene, but I've read that Harrison Ford is "tremendously" well-hung. The same source also said that apparently David Letterman has about 9 inches, Eddie Murphy had 8-9, and that Humphrey Bogart had a "long, pendulous cock".

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
There's a nice bulge shot of Harrison Ford in the movie Frantic. He's coming down from the roof of an apartment through a skylight wearing a dark grey suit and you see it from underneath. Just after that there's a scene where he's completely naked except for a stuffed animal covering his crotch. Might want to add these to the list of scenes to cap.:biggrin::tongue:

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
Also, a few years ago, there was a series of pictures of Harrison Ford in one of the tabloids in which he was at a beach with nothing on except for him wearing a speedo. There was at least one shot of him showing a nice bulge in the speedo. You aren't the only one alittle420Bud who's done the same. :D

Reactions: Leoisbae13

benalex88

Experimental Member
Media
Okay... So I was watching The Empire Strikes Back, and I was reminded of something that I noticed the first time I saw it. It is a scene after Lando Calrissian has betrayed our heroes to Darth Vader. Han Solo is being tortured in some sparking device. While he is strapped to the device, before it closes, you can see a clear outline of his penis (pointing downward and to his right) through his pants. :eek:

After adoring Harrison Ford in countless movies with him always wearing loose fitting pants... this was quite the refreshing sight.

I can't be the only one that ever noticed this. I'm off to search for similar threads, and to see if I can figure out how to get a screen cap posted.

Hellboy0

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay... So I was watching The Empire Strikes Back, and I was reminded of something that I noticed the first time I saw it. It is a scene after Lando Calrissian has betrayed our heroes to Darth Vader. Han Solo is being tortured in some sparking device. While he is strapped to the device, before it closes, you can see a clear outline of his penis (pointing downward and to his right) through his pants. :eek:

After adoring Harrison Ford in countless movies with him always wearing loose fitting pants... this was quite the refreshing sight.

I can't be the only one that ever noticed this. I'm off to search for similar threads, and to see if I can figure out how to get a screen cap posted.

Far out! Will go right now to my dvd player and check this out. Always thought he was a hottie...even now.