Harrison Ford

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
He shows a nice bulge in the movie Frantic. It's from below as he's climbing down from the roof through a skylight. He's also naked in that movie (his penis covered only by a stuffed animal), as can be seen in one of the attachments posted above.

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am still looking for an old (20+) ago Playgirl spread on him. I have asked before, with no luck.:wink: He was "wearing" his carpenter belt, but showing everything! Anybody else have those pix? Please post them --if you do!!!

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's bisexual too. I had a conversation with him at The Works in New York in 96.

I had read rumors that he was bi. Supposedly he was gay for pay when he first got to Hollywood, supplementing his early acting career by doing carpentry, selling pot as well as other things.

B_becominghorse

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I like Harrison, but didn't see all that much bulge in these. I imagine he does fine in that department, though. Not the way Gilbert Roland bulges though. Or Michael Landon and Tom Jones and Iggy Pop or James Franciscus ('Mr. Novak') or Gary Clarke (The Virginian) or William Smith all used to bulge on TV all the time. Also William Shatner good bulge on earliest Star Trek.

horneyoldguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Interesting avitar tate22 - Tom Selek is the guy who should have had the Indiana Jones role but couldn't get time to do it because he was filming Magnum.

sunny07

Just Browsing
Media
Nice find! If it's Harrison Ford bulge shots you're after, check out the Frisco Kid (with Gene Wilder, circa 1979 or something). He runs across the beach in nothing but loose long johns. Good. Lord.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I remember reading in several movie magazines that Harrison Ford has long been rumored to be one of the most well endowed hunks in Hollywood. he really turned ME on in some of his earlier movies--like the first Star Wars and the first indiana Jones flick.

And, personallly, I believe that he could indeed be bisexual.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's bisexual too. I had a conversation with him at The Works in New York in 96.
Get out the hipwaders.........

I'm not the "making it up" type. Anything that I post here is 100% legit. I don't waste peoples time and don't appreciate mine being wasted.
Sorry, lacks foundation, credibility, and reeks of conjecture.

Try looking @ any of his Indiana Jones flics and tell me if you don't see an outline in particularly in Temple of doom- the one flick where he's buffed out for it.

nychris

Experimental Member
Media
I have no reason to lie. Harrison Ford is bisexual and he smokes a tremendous amount of pot. From the horses mouth.

D_Yowton Y Yingyang

Account Disabled
Media
Saw the new Indiana Jones movie and at first thought Harrison was showing his age and looked a little old for the part until, that is, the decontamination scene came on where he is shirtless, arms stretched and biceps and forearms bulging. I was bulging too. He looks damn good.

Anyone know the name of the guy that played the Colonel in the Russian Army? Looked like he could throw a mean fucking.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Saw the new Indiana Jones movie and at first thought Harrison was showing his age and looked a little old for the part until, that is, the decontamination scene came on where he is shirtless, arms stretched and biceps and forearms bulging. I was bulging too. He looks damn good.

Moral: Don't ever judge an older guy based on looks.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There may be more of Harrison than you realize-several more in fact. I am a huge fan of Harrison Ford but there is no way you can diminish the fact that he is in his mid-sixties and that famous chin scar, suffered in a car crash on Laguna Canyon road way back in 1965, has been on-screen longer than many of us have been alive. There is a BBC article titled I'm being Harrison Ford Today which chronicles a day in the life of a body double.

While body doubles are no secret, producers, stars and even the parent company bankrolling the production attempt to keep their presence quiet, preferring that the movie going public believe their favorite star actually leaped between tall buildings or survived other hazardous stunts. Local folks attached to Hollywood who have seen Harrison Ford lately will attest that there was a lot of movie magic done to attempt to shave off a dozen years to the calendar including hair-adds for his thinning top. Ford also underwent a rigorous weight and cardio training regimen prior to filming the latest installment of Indiana Jones in order to rid himself of a budding case of Phil Mickelson man-boobs and an incipient old-man gut.

There is a good reason why Ford may be cutting back on the stunts. He ruined his back in the 1980's performing one in an Indiana Jones movie and had to undergo disk surgery to repair the damage. As a result he is closer to 5' 11" than the 6' 1" height listed.*

How do I know all this? I could tell you but I would then have to shoot you.* :privateeye: :biggrin1: