Harrison Osterfield

Carolina HM

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wait, he plays straight on the Illregulars? I assumed because it was all about diverse representation and from all the stuff about him being gay in this thread the character was gay?

Maybe Tom didn’t like the idea of other man kissing his hubby. Is a marriage thing. lmao

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wait, he plays straight on the Illregulars? I assumed because it was all about diverse representation and from all the stuff about him being gay in this thread the character was gay?
nah, his very first scene in the show he's starring at a girl out the window while she's adjusting her garter or whatever. he joins the homeless kids because he gets a crush on that girl.
dr. watson on the other hand, who is played by a black actor, is either gay or bi, because towards the end it's revealed he's in love with sherlock

Reactions: Zi19

theVAguy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
nah, his very first scene in the show he's starring at a girl out the window while she's adjusting her garter or whatever. he joins the homeless kids because he gets a crush on that girl.
dr. watson on the other hand, who is played by a black actor, is either gay or bi, because towards the end it's revealed he's in love with sherlock
Maybe use the "spoiler" button.

newcru

Superior Member
Media
Isn’t the show geared more toward younger viewers? I haven’t seen it, so I’m not sure. If so, then it wouldn’t be surprising to have actors who may not be all that seasoned on it.

Plus acting is subjective. There are some actors who many think are amazing that I think or just meh.

andre1000

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Isn’t the show geared more toward younger viewers? I haven’t seen it, so I’m not sure. If so, then it wouldn’t be surprising to have actors who may not be all that seasoned on it.

Plus acting is subjective. There are some actors who many think are amazing that I think or just meh.
it's a 16+ show

D

deleted9697161

I used to have a HARD crush on him, but now he just looks weirdly ugly to me, idk why