Harry Connick Junior

RobinSF

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Years ago, before he was a huge star, he was performing somewhere in SF (maybe at the Fairmont) and he and a couple of handlers walked into Ginger's Trois in the Financial District. Ginger's is a mixed kind of bar and unless you look closely, at that time you would not know it was a gay bar, it was a bit of a dive back then (before Mason went crazy with the decor and released his inner drag queen). Anyway, Harry seemed quite relaxed, people did recognize him and he was very friendly. His handlers seemed put off when they realized it was primarily a gay bar, albeit mixed crowd, and hustled him out of there. He did sign a couple of autographs before he left and tipped the bartender well.

supporter22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He melts my butter, that's for sure. Back in my late 20s I went and saw him perform all of the time. I would wait at the stage door with all the blue heads who thought he sounded like Cab Calloway and calmly wait for him to sign the program. Once I was wearing a shirt with his face on it which he signed then looked up into my eyes and then I asked if he would sign my chest and he lifted the T up and did. So I would think he is not as homophobic as reports might suggest.

Reactions: DickVaine

supporter22

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If it weren't for the screaming blue heads, who surely would have been scandalized, I would have.

I have more confidence today and if that event occured now, I would have groped him at least.

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Several years back he performed in Dallas with the Turtle Creek Chorale, the world's largest gay men's singing group. If my memory is correct he did not, on stage, say he is gay but I think he went to bars, etc, and most of the folks who hung out with him considered him gay. Of course, he may have had a switcheroo later.

Beef Stroganoff

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Is it just me or does Harry Connick Jr. bear a remarkable resemblance to the first Gladys Kravitz from "Bewitched"? Since she does nothing for me I'm not so very attracted to him. Now Endora, on the other hand...

chris1017

Experimental Member
Media
Harry Connick is not a Full Gospel Evangelical or anything similar. He and his family are life long very much Catholic. Just saw him tonight on a commercial for a new Lincoln-Mercury SUV driving through New Orleans past the RC Cathedral and he commented as he was driving by that "it is one of my favorite places in the world" so much so that he had his wedding there.
I doubt he's doing any snake chuck'in

Being born and raised in New Orleans and so immersed in the music world and Mardi Gras it would be very hard to believe he would be uncomfortable with gay people

D_Oliver Sudden

Account Disabled
Media
I remember him in a film where he came out of the house wearing just white boxers, and there was some decent swingage going on down there...

I think it was Little man Tate. But cant seem to find any supporting evidence.

B_AZBiGuy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
There was also a scene in the movie "Bug" where he comes out of the shower with nothing else on but a towel. Nice bulge and gorgeous upper body.

Kinda like Monster... :)

noladude

1st Like
Media
i live in new orleans and have met him on several occassions. we go to the same dermatologist. he could not be any nicer. his father was the district attorney here for years.

pierre bleue

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I do not care at all, even if being gay myself, if someone is homophobic, antisemtic, racist...and so on. Especially if this is celebrity, I do no care about those people. I worship more HUGE COCKS than any star.
Nevertheless, I am glad, he said that madonna was sleazy, I cannot bear that old bimbo...

Reactions: DickVaine