Harry Connick Junior

Lizzie_love

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Still no visual evidence huh? Bummer.

As far as him being an asshole, I have no idea, but we all know that as human, we all have our good days and our bad days.

CHARMNGBILLY2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
harry connick is often out and about in new orleans and came across him many times. he seemed to like his liquor, a lot. at a krewe of orpheus ball i had never seen anyone THAT drunk before.....he's always been really nice and doesn't seem to be at uncomfortable around gayfolks (he has popped in at The Pub). got a glimpse once, but i didn't get any details. still, whatever he's packin' i'd not kick him out of bed any time soon. the real rumours are about his dad, the DA.....Sr. is supposed to be hung like a mule.

mickypics

Sexy Member
Media
Someone get the pic or vid from "Bug" up. Dude had major muscle pecs and abs going on - plus he was an asshole in the movie which added to the lusty hotness of him.

ItalianSoccerMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'll always have a bias towards this guy after he completely RUINED Will&Grace for me. Every scene he was in was awkward, and he single-handedly introduced a certain "tension" between the other characters that was never there prior to his arrival.

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I do not care at all, even if being gay myself, if someone is homophobic, antisemtic, racist...and so on. Especially if this is celebrity, I do no care about those people. I worship more HUGE COCKS than any star.
Nevertheless, I am glad, he said that madonna was sleazy, I cannot bear that old bimbo...

Thank you for that Pierre. I could not agree more!

Reactions: DickVaine

McDummy

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
heard he is homophobic.. just a rumour but he is a handsome man, talented too... which adds depth IMO
I was at the taping of his first Christmas special. During a break he was chatting with the audience. He made it clear he supports the gay community and that was back before it was trendy.