Harry Potter madness

Dazza

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Anyone got the Potter Madness? People have been lining up for it in the UK for the past couple of days. And is been pissing down with rain.

I couldn't be arsed, downloaded a few days ago and nearly finished it. On the last 100 pages now.

Quite exciting! Quite a few characters have already been killed but I won't so who...

wife.ofa.big.penis

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Anyone got the Potter Madness? People have been lining up for it in the UK for the past couple of days. And is been pissing down with rain.

I couldn't be arsed, downloaded a few days ago and nearly finished it. On the last 100 pages now.

Quite exciting! Quite a few characters have already been killed but I won't so who...

Think I'm the only person in the world that isn't a Harry Potter fan!

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

I suggest you post spoilers.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No spoilers, PLEASE!!!!

I didn't pre-order the book (financial problems...), but I am going to see if I can be at the bookstore at midnight to get a copy before they're sold out. :smile:

Of course, that'll mean one more thing to move to the new apartment...

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Also not a lover of Harry Potter, as I replied to my workmate who insisted it wasn't just for kids 'No it's for big daft adults who read kids books.' There are so many great books out there I wouldn't waste my time on formulaic dross, harsh but that's how I feel.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media

Come on dude, you know!

The Kid, who did that naked horse-sex play, with the glasses and the magic and the waving of wands... It's very erotic, donchaknow?:rolleyes:

No jeff - big is so out of the picture he was asking who Luke and Vader are - don't confuse the poor fucker with Potter too.

big - never mind dear - Jeopardy will be on in a few minutes, I'll put the kettle on, dear - yes the kettle, yes

Aw bless...

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was going to be at the store at midnight but didn't want to be out that late...besides, I'm not going to have time to read this week anyway (So NO SPOILERS!!! GOT THAT?) I'll buy it after I move.

And as for children's books, yeah, I read them. Not just Harry Potter, but I've read Eragon and am waiting for the sequel Eldest to come out in mass market paperback so I can afford it (I'll buy the new Harry Potter in hardback though), and have read the first book in the His Dark Materials trilogy and want to read the other two. I even like Dr. Seuss books, and they're written for much younger children! And I don't even have an excuse as far as buying them for my kids!

dong20

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Also not a lover of Harry Potter, as I replied to my workmate who insisted it wasn't just for kids 'No it's for big daft adults who read kids books.' There are so many great books out there I wouldn't waste my time on formulaic dross, harsh but that's how I feel.

Nor me. I feel the same way about Star Wars. I once watched an HP movie, or at least the half a movie a while back with my nephews, it was entertaining enough, perhaps because I knew it would be over in an hour or two.

So much hype for so little substance. At least IMHO.

hypolimnas

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
At school I had a copy of Fox in Sox up on the shelves with my textbooks. Anyone who saw it there would say, "Fox in Sox!!?", take it down, and immediately be trapped. Every time.

Everything that Dr S did is brilliant. The Lorax is a masterpiece.

I really enjoyed the Harry Potter books. They have inspired a generation to be excited about reading and books.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Now, I'm really upset.

Today's paper posted the names and situations that the characters would be killed in. Granted they posted it backwards in small font but still.... I am not strong enough to NOT peek.

I now know who died and I wish I hadn't read the paper today.:smile:

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
Back off, varmint - now you're dicking with the classics.

I will dick as I see fit, big - but at least you have some taste - could this be a redeeming feature?

Now, I'm really upset.

Today's paper posted the names and situations that the characters would be killed in. Granted they posted it backwards in small font but still.... I am not strong enough to NOT peek.

I now know who died and I wish I hadn't read the paper today.:smile:

Oh the bastards!! Why would they do that!?