Harry Styles (One Direction)

Ladznet

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I honestly don't know what the fascination with Wand Erection is, or Harry Styles in particular. None of them can sing, and most of them look average.

As for Harry's cock...really? I can't imagine it is anything beyond average.

Well, welcome to a thread you have absolutely no interest in. I'm sure you'll be very happy here.

D

deleted866067

He's short though so it always seems bigger

scallylad85

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Harry S is supposedly hung in celeb gossip circles.

Has dated a few older women too when he was younger. hes also besties with a gay UK breakfast show radio host on the BBC.

Not my cup of tea but id imagine he has a decent size piece - especially judging by the see thru pic someone has uploaded!.

Other than that hes probably a nice enough lad, but a bit of a waste of space, like most of 1D (who seemingly don't like each other anyway)

designboy

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I know a few of his exes. He has 'the biggest penis I have ever seen' and she's not a novice. He's a shower and a grower. Fat head and a thick shaft. I've been working to get the nudes for months. Damn my friends integrity.

Reactions: JUSTLOOKING456
D

deleted866067

I know a few of his exes. He has 'the biggest penis I have ever seen' and she's not a novice. He's a shower and a grower. Fat head and a thick shaft. I've been working to get the nudes for months. Damn my friends integrity.
hahahahaha yeah OK

Reactions: hotchocolate

AllTheColorsOfTheWind

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight