Harry,Wills,& Charles Caught Undressed Morning Of Wedding.

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
The House of Windsor. Can't even fucking dress themselves. Wallis Simpson set the world standard for style and jewels for 4 decades. While the Queen Mother was slinging back gin and chicken wings.

Don't get me wrong, Harry and I would fuck like wild dogs. He seems to me like he is a dirth, dirty lad. I like that in a man.

DickVaine

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, ya gotta love the royal dudes changing together just like us normal 'blokes' preparing for a boozy night of incest, bestiality, and maybe even some perversion... it really is the booze... And I love how step-mum's right there in the 'thick' of it; thick and uncut, eh, wot?! Just in case someone gets an inappropriate boner they can "get a gander-o-mums n keep da shrimp limp", I believeis the Queen's English translation... boy, this meth is potent... anywho, that's a very strange pic. You'd think someone's manservant would be guarding that ballroom door -- sorry :)-- and wouldn't they be engarde to cameras wiff da lot o' 'em practically chilly-starkers...??! Talk about oblivious... the camera was hidden in one of those fugly hats all of those fancy broads wore to look stupider?? oy vey...

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The House of Windsor. Can't even fucking dress themselves. Wallis Simpson set the world standard for style and jewels for 4 decades. While the Queen Mother was slinging back gin and chicken wings.

Don't get me wrong, Harry and I would fuck like wild dogs. He seems to me like he is a dirth, dirty lad. I like that in a man.

That Harry is a rascal, isn't he? I'll bet he'd be up for a lot!