Has a girl asked you to do the dollar bill test?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by peterhampton87, Oct 18, 2010.

1. peterhampton87

peterhampton87 New Member

My question is to all members, has a girl ever asked you to do the dollar bill test? That is the test where if your penis is as long as or longer than a dollar bill, and if the dollar bill does not overlap when wrapped around your penis you pass the test. If not, you have a small penis.

I am worried as I am at college and in the dorms the group were talking a lot about the dollar bill test, and the girls found it amusing, and some of the guys were saying they've done it and the girls make lots of little in-jokes about dollar bills etc. I wonder because the halls are quite promiscuous and I don't really want to sleep with a girl and have her ask me to do the dollar bill test and I fail, or choose not to do it and have her tell people. It's making me nervous about fooling around with the girls at the dorms.

So has anyone had a girl ask them to do it?

Thanks,

Peter

2. shr1125

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    No girl has ever asked me to take the dollar bill test. In fact, I hadn't even heard of it as an actual "test" until now.

Nervous about fooling around with the girls at the dorms? If it's as you say and the people that live in the dorms are promiscuous, I'd be more nervous about catching an STD than passing or failing the dollar bill "test."

Don't worry about it. Wear a condom, get laid, and have fun.

3. D_nbvfde

D_nbvfde New Member

I'm at college; and that does not happen, at all.

4. jojo7

jojo7 Member

Albums:
    A dollar bill is 6.14 inches long, so I bet there will be a lot of guys who won't pass the test when it comes to girth.

Sounds like this test must be a new fad among girls for 2010, because I've also never even heard of it until another posting on this board last week.

5. IntoxicatingToxin

Gold Member

I've never heard of the test either. Nor have I ever asked a guy to do it. Or any "test" for that matter. I've never even measured a guy or asked him to measure himself. The number doesn't mean as much as how good it feels. :tongue: I've never worried much about size.

6. mako shark

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  7. matt_692k4

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yea, I'm with you Mako. Never been asked that either.. but..

Attached Files:

8. Argonaut 1975

Argonaut 1975 New Member

As I understand it the American dollars are all printed on the same sized stock (a forgers delight) so is doesn't matter if it's a dollar, a ten, a twenty or a hundred.

9. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    This.

10. Preakness

Preakness Member

I know there is a toilet paper roll test as well, which is supposed to determine if you have good girth or not. Its not great since they can differ among countries, and it would seem more accurate to say that you arent really big if you fail, rather than saying you're small.

11. cutedorkwho

cutedorkwho Member

Albums:
    I think if a girl asked most guys to do this she would find herself kicked out, running back through the dorm hall, minus her clothing. ;) lol

12. Incocknito

Gold Member

This is stupid. Girls don't know about dollar bills, average penis size or anything.

Men care more about penis size (obviously A LOT more) than women.

FYI only one woman has measured me. It was with a ruler and she was a 'steady' girlfriend.

13. notsoshabby

notsoshabby Member

Albums:
    She probably just wanted you to take out a dollar so she can steal it.:biggrin1:

If she did ask you, have her do the beer can test first....Jam a beer can in her ass.

14. bman112

bman112 New Member

Albums:
    ^^ LololoL

never heard of this. sounds dumb. but do it. i mean, not every girl like a huge cock, right? ...::crickets::..... right? lol

15. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Or you can do a dollar test on her? Hand her 4 quarters and see if she can "hand" them back to you one coin at a time.

16. Thirdlegproduction

Thirdlegproduction Formerly WhiteMonst3r
    Gold Member

Albums:
    I don't really get why you worry about a dollartest.

If your dick is too small or too big no amount of dollars is going to change that fact whether you do the dollar trick or not.

17. peterhampton87

peterhampton87 New Member

Thanks for all the replies guys. I know it kinda sounds stupids now thinking about what you've all said. I've heard people talk about the test a while, even in High school some kid mentioned it (not as a test though just if you can wrap a dollar bill round your dick it must be fat). It was more jokey banter with the girls but like I dunno, I've only had the one proper relationship :rolleyes: it's hard for me to know what girls do and don't do as the first was a little strange.

Cheers again for the info. If I do ever get asked to do the 'test' I'll be sure to post.

Pete

18. RawDog

Gold Member

Albums:
    Make sure to mention about my idea about the 4 quarters and you could mention the 2 dollar club too. Oh, and the coin toss, don't forgett the coin toss.

19. nolbaby

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    simple. every time you fuck a chick, you're just gonna have to steal all of her money so she can't do it. this will also get you out of the awkward "soo... are you gonna... sleep... here..."? conversation.
    So has anyone had a girl ask them to do it?

20. nolbaby

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    a forger's delight. lol. they use plates to stamp the ink which are hand carved and SO finely detailed that no printer available at this time can replicate it. and they use like 9 layers of holograms, ink which changes color at certain angles, sparkled ink, water marks, microscopic footprints and invisible plastic strips. plus, so many people have tried making fake bills (and some are good enough that they can fool somebody in the dark or if they aren't paying attention) that everybody checks the high amount bills extremely closely, so it is nearly impossible to spend them. you can only pass off fakes of small denominations, and it costs more money and time to make fake small bills than they end up being worth, in my opinion.

not that i ever did it.

Draft saved Draft deleted