Has a girl asked you to do the dollar bill test?

peterhampton87

Just Browsing
Media
My question is to all members, has a girl ever asked you to do the dollar bill test? That is the test where if your penis is as long as or longer than a dollar bill, and if the dollar bill does not overlap when wrapped around your penis you pass the test. If not, you have a small penis.

I am worried as I am at college and in the dorms the group were talking a lot about the dollar bill test, and the girls found it amusing, and some of the guys were saying they've done it and the girls make lots of little in-jokes about dollar bills etc. I wonder because the halls are quite promiscuous and I don't really want to sleep with a girl and have her ask me to do the dollar bill test and I fail, or choose not to do it and have her tell people. It's making me nervous about fooling around with the girls at the dorms.

So has anyone had a girl ask them to do it?

Thanks,

Peter

shr1125

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My question is to all members, has a girl ever asked you to do the dollar bill test? That is the test where if your penis is as long as or longer than a dollar bill, and if the dollar bill does not overlap when wrapped around your penis you pass the test. If not, you have a small penis.

I am worried as I am at college and in the dorms the group were talking a lot about the dollar bill test, and the girls found it amusing, and some of the guys were saying they've done it and the girls make lots of little in-jokes about dollar bills etc. I wonder because the halls are quite promiscuous and I don't really want to sleep with a girl and have her ask me to do the dollar bill test and I fail, or choose not to do it and have her tell people. It's making me nervous about fooling around with the girls at the dorms.

Thanks,

Peter

No girl has ever asked me to take the dollar bill test. In fact, I hadn't even heard of it as an actual "test" until now.

Nervous about fooling around with the girls at the dorms? If it's as you say and the people that live in the dorms are promiscuous, I'd be more nervous about catching an STD than passing or failing the dollar bill "test."

Don't worry about it. Wear a condom, get laid, and have fun.

jojo7

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A dollar bill is 6.14 inches long, so I bet there will be a lot of guys who won't pass the test when it comes to girth.

Sounds like this test must be a new fad among girls for 2010, because I've also never even heard of it until another posting on this board last week.

Reactions: Redheadchi

IntoxicatingToxin

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've never heard of the test either. Nor have I ever asked a guy to do it. Or any "test" for that matter. I've never even measured a guy or asked him to measure himself. The number doesn't mean as much as how good it feels. :tongue: I've never worried much about size.

Yea, I'm with you Mako. Never been asked that either.. but..

Attachments

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never heard of the test either. Nor have I ever asked a guy to do it. Or any "test" for that matter. I've never even measured a guy or asked him to measure himself. The number doesn't mean as much as how good it feels. :tongue: I've never worried much about size.

This.

Preakness

Sexy Member
Media
I know there is a toilet paper roll test as well, which is supposed to determine if you have good girth or not. Its not great since they can differ among countries, and it would seem more accurate to say that you arent really big if you fail, rather than saying you're small.

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
This is stupid. Girls don't know about dollar bills, average penis size or anything.

Men care more about penis size (obviously A LOT more) than women.

FYI only one woman has measured me. It was with a ruler and she was a 'steady' girlfriend.

bman112

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
^^ LololoL

never heard of this. sounds dumb. but do it. i mean, not every girl like a huge cock, right? ...::crickets::..... right? lol

peterhampton87

Just Browsing
Media
Thanks for all the replies guys. I know it kinda sounds stupids now thinking about what you've all said. I've heard people talk about the test a while, even in High school some kid mentioned it (not as a test though just if you can wrap a dollar bill round your dick it must be fat). It was more jokey banter with the girls but like I dunno, I've only had the one proper relationship :rolleyes: it's hard for me to know what girls do and don't do as the first was a little strange.

Cheers again for the info. If I do ever get asked to do the 'test' I'll be sure to post.

Pete

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response

Thanks,

Peter

simple. every time you fuck a chick, you're just gonna have to steal all of her money so she can't do it. this will also get you out of the awkward "soo... are you gonna... sleep... here..."? conversation.

nolbaby

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
As I understand it the American dollars are all printed on the same sized stock (a forgers delight) so is doesn't matter if it's a dollar, a ten, a twenty or a hundred.

a forger's delight. lol. they use plates to stamp the ink which are hand carved and SO finely detailed that no printer available at this time can replicate it. and they use like 9 layers of holograms, ink which changes color at certain angles, sparkled ink, water marks, microscopic footprints and invisible plastic strips. plus, so many people have tried making fake bills (and some are good enough that they can fool somebody in the dark or if they aren't paying attention) that everybody checks the high amount bills extremely closely, so it is nearly impossible to spend them. you can only pass off fakes of small denominations, and it costs more money and time to make fake small bills than they end up being worth, in my opinion.

not that i ever did it.