Has a girl asked you to do the dollar bill test?

I finished college 5 years ago and i never asked a guy to to do the test,i didn't even know of its existence 'til the OP,posted about it.

jeffs

Sexy Member
Media
I've never heard of this before seeing it on this forum either. I doubt anybody would actually do this, and any girl who would is a clueless moron.

But to clear it up, a dollar bill is 6-1/8" long. Based on that, more than half of the guys in any given school in the USA would "fail" that "test" on length, and I bet at least 95% (probably more) would "fail" on girth. So if you hear some guy saying he "passed" that "test" you can safely assume he either didn't try it, or tried it and is lying about the "results" which is worthy of pity. :laughing:

As for girls, very few actually understand anything about penis size (they usually don't have one of their own to learn about) so take anything a girl says about penises with a grain of salt. There are some good posts out there about how girls' perceptions of penis size are skewed a lot of times, they usually don't know what "average" is and often think guys are a lot bigger than they actually are. If you're nice to a girl and give her pleasure there will be no problems on that front. If a girl actually asks you to take the "dollar bill test" (or asks you anything about the size of your penis) run away from her and warn your friends. :cool:

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This sounds like something one girl at your college made up and it caught on just recently.

It's not so surprising. Women in college are still really naive and are just exploring sex, so they're curious and that's why they talk about it all the time. They're also full of hormones and horny, too, so they're both inexperienced and obsessed. It's the age when women talk about sex and penises the most, because they're exploring and curious. That behavior can look like sexual experience, from the perspective of someone the same age I'm sure, but from my perspective as a much more mature woman, it's obvious that it's all just bravado for the attention. They're acting in a naive and innocent way, because they're compensating by behaving in an overly crude way (just like men do around the same age!) Whenever a guy claims that "all women" talk about penis size, that means that he's in high school or college, because that's the only time when most women will do that. That behavior usually stops after they graduate and move into the next phase of their lives.

Just realize that those girls are really ignorant and their judgments are meaningless right now. They really don't know what they're talking about, so don't let anything they say about sex or penis size or stupid "tests" like that affect you. They're still figuring it all out, just like the guys are.

MrHangman

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No girl has ever asked me to do this. Remember to wear a condom. With a few drinks, it is very easy to forget.

"Dude this girl was so kinky last night, as part of our foreplay she had me rub my dick all over her cash."

bobbydrizzle

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fuck, man. Bring it on. They could dollar test me all they want, and then I'd cock test each and everyone of their tight little assholes.

Gutmaster

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I see irony in Tattooedmamamegs comment, but i heard of this only a few times, but it was all locker room chatter, never heard of anyone ever actually doing it

uncuttexasdad

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I had never been asked by a girl but I had heard about the dollar bill test. It’s a rough equivalent to the pencil pencil test for a girls boobs. So I tried it I’m just a hair smaller than a dollar bill but that’s OK. I don’t pump and I never will I just take care of what I’ve got plenty of rest regular exercise and lots of TLC

Scott8361

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
My girlfriend never asked me to take a dollar bill test, but early in our relationship I did catch her "knuckling" me!

We were laying in bed and I was rock hard. She was slowly and sensuously stroking it. I was laid back, relaxed and enjoying it. I felt a pause in her caresses and looked down to see she was using her bent index finger and seeing how many knuckles I measured!

She was counting from base to tip how many knuckle lengths I was! I called her out on it and asked her if she was actually measuring me. She sheepishly admitted she was, claiming her bent knuckle is exactly one inch, saying it just looked so impressive she was curious how big it actually was.

I asked her if I measured up okay for her, and she was firmly holding my erection, squeezed and stroking it again, and gave it her solid approval! She loves to gaze at it!

Another time she actually got out a mini tape measure she staged in her nightstand just to give it a more thorough measurement. I don't consider myself big, but it seemed to impress her! She claims I am the longest she has had.