Has A Guy Ever Lied about his Size to get you into Bed

3 Inchworm

Experimental Member
Media
Ladies has a guy ever lied or misled you about his size to help get you into bed? If he has or if you were faced with that situation what did you do (or would you do) once you found out?

During a drunken night out with a female coworker found out that another coworker, Jenny a beautiful 32-yr-old blond with a goddess body was a size queen. Anyway I led her friend to believe that I was extremely well hung. I'm not, I am actually quite small. My theory was that size isnt all that important to a woman, so that I could use this deception to help get her into bed and then once we got there she would still want to get laid.

Anyway I managed to get a date with Jenny. We got drunk and Jenny started getting flirty and making inuendos about enjoying size and implying that our mutual friend had told her about me. I truthfully told her I was in the first percentile, which being a woman, she misunderstood as being in the 99th percentile. As the night wore on it was clear where we were headed. I told her that some women would not fuck me after seeing my size and bet her that she would be one of those. I bet her all the money she had in her purse ($1000, she had taken out from her paycheck to buy some furniture.)

We got to her place and things got going. She was incredibly passionate. I asked her to do a striptease for me and she revealed one of the sexiest bodies I had ever seen. I reminded her of our bet and started to pull my briefs down as her breath quickened. The look of shock and disappointment on her face was intense when I revealed 3 incher (see attach). I started talking fast and pointed out that I had never actually said I was big and that since we were here and that the idea of a big cock had excited her we might as well have fun. She had a look of disgust on her face. I put her hand on my cock and asked her if it felt kinda big. She said yes, then burst out laughing. I asked her what was so funny and she said that she wasnt a good liar and that it was the smallest pee pee she had ever seen.

I reminded her of our bet -- she had given me her thousand to hold. She was furious and asked for her money. I held firm and finally she got an evil look on her face and said go ahead. After I entered her she laughed and asked me when I was going to put it in. I was determined to enjoy myself, but then as I was doing my best thrusting, she started to make a call on her cell. She was calling our mutual friend who was at a house party and giving her a calm blow by blow of the date in a matter of fact voice. When she found out other female coworkers were at the party, she asked
to be put on speakerphone and preceded to tell all of them that I had a microdick and that it was so small that she could talk to them while I banged away. I was humiliated.

So ladies was this girl a super bitch or did I deserve it?

Attachments

Big Dreamer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think you got off easy, although this scene contains the strong odor of one that should be filed in the Ficticious Stories Section. Anyone who lies when the probability of getting busted is close to 100% is not only devious, but a little bit simple to boot.

anon265

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The TrollMeter(tm) is reading off-scale high on this one.

karmen

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I hope this does not fall under the "sad but true" category.

Truthfully, yes, you did deserve what happened to you.

Karmen

bassdude8

Just Browsing
Media
Dude, you deserved to get what you got. I dont think she was a bitch, I think you were extremely deceptive and she called you on it. You put yourself in a humiliating situation not her. Sorry man but I dont think she was out of line at all.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
not sure if the story is true or not, however ...... She was an idiot for giving you the 1000 dollars in the first place, and a true sizequeen would have never let you touch her with such a tiny dick....let alone allow you to fuck her....especially for a 1000 bucks. You deserved a good kick in the nuts rather than only verbal humilation.

3 Inchworm

Experimental Member
Media
Karmen,

it is true. I thought once she got turned on my size wouldn't matter.

Would you have done if that happened to you?

Did you check out my pic. I think if I use it right I could please someone as sexy as you.

3 Inchworm

Experimental Member
Media
not sure if the story is true or not, however ...... She was an idiot for giving you the 1000 dollars in the first place, and a real sizequeen would have never let you touch her with such a tiny dick....let alone allow you to fuck her....especially for a 1000 bucks.

Why the hate Deb? I just took my shot, thought it might work. A sizequeen really turns me on -- a woman who gets so turned on by a big penis.

I think you could have some fun with me. If you look at my pic you can see I have something to work with.

diamond

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sorry 3 inch, I love men who are very endowed, and I definitely have my eye on a LPSG member who is hung like a horse. Sorry this sizequeen wont fuck small cocks.....

DeeDee36dd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
First of all, I'm not convinced that you only have a 3 inch penis. That picture looks soft and you look capable of growing quite a bit more than that. It also looks fairly thick as well.

3 Inchworm

Experimental Member
Media
First of all, I'm not convinced that you only have a 3 inch penis. That picture looks soft and you look capable of growing quite a bit more than that. It also looks fairly thick as well.

It is 3". For most women this has not been a problem, but you sizequeens fasinate me.

Have you ever been in a similar situation.

3 Inchworm

Experimental Member
Media

beleive me, i think all the guys into sph wish we understood it better and didnt get off on it. it sounds like too much of a sph enthusiasts dream to be true.
what is an sph enthusiast