Has A Guy Ever Lied about his Size to get you into Bed

tiff86

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No fortunately I've never had this happen! I've only been with 3 guys and I never talked with any of them about their cock before I saw it.

I Mostly give hints or make jokes about it... but i never say it directly to the girl, but mostly it is the girls who say "I think you have a Big dick or something like that"

Those kinda things happen when me and the girl danced with eachother or she noticed a big bulge in my pants....

well that's my experience... I think you can give them hints but never lie about it!

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
I have to hand it to the OP, he successfully trolled for some humiliation/putdowns, and subsequently took a number of unwarranted shots at our female members, presumably in the hope of getting more putdowns.

I give this troll:
7/10 for style - it's a tried and true method, and the judges are traditionalist;
8/10 for execution - the effort is there, it's just laid on a little thick; and,
4/10 for originality. Just about everyone recognized this thread for what it was.

modernluv

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The original poster is obviously getting off on the humiliation. That's the only reason he'd post here about a story like that.
If that story were true, I'd say yes you deserved it.
And yes I've had guys lie about their size. I've never understood why a guy would do that, because the lie will be discovered. It's not like I'm not going to eventually see what he's packing and know the truth. So like I said I don't get it.
If a guy lies to me, I'm not saying I'll automatically kick him out when I see it, it really depends on the situation and a number of factors. But as far as I'm concerned if a guy lies about it, all is fair game, and if I see it and then decide to scrap the whole deal, that's just how it is. Nothing wrong with having a small or avg. cock, but if you're advertising what you've got, you'd better have what you're advertising.

omgurbig

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there a big difference between med to big 8-9 inch and 3 inches...you may be able to stretch the truth a little with a great deal of alcohol, but not THAT much

u deserve that and more, grow up and wack on an extension if it bothers u that much

D_Candy_Barre

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Please understand one thing, I may like big ones but I'm not going to jump into bed with a guy JUST because of the size of his pecker, there would have to be more to it than that!