Has a straight guy ever jacked off for you?

ChicagoPole

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I've had straight guys jack me off on multiple occasions. Most notably when I was stationed in corporate housing in a city where I was unfamiliar. I put a post up on Craig's List offering a safe, clean, discrete place where neighborhood guys could get away from their wives / families and beat off.

It was always agreed that we'd meet publicly first to determine a mutual vibe. In the two instances where this worked, both guys were married. Both said that they didn't have the time nor the privacy to jack off like they had before, and in both cases, they asked if it was okay to stroke my cock. They were great guys all the way around.

LDNdude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I dunno, but I’d love it if some massive exhibitionist bodybuilder in my area needed a regular voyeur to watch him stroke himself.

A lot of straight men who are exhibitionists don’t care who watches them, as long as they are being watched because it’s their fetish to expose themselves or be watched or witnessed or have an audience.

I’ve has several straight male exhibitonists over the years contact me to ask if they can jack off for me...unfortunately I like really muscular men, and they have usually been older married men with saggy, unfit or just skinny-but-non-athletic builds.

hvdude

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
No, and I'm not sure I would be happy just watching them jerk off. I would want to touch it and more. Of course the premise is that the guy is hot.

D

deleted907269

Many times, from circle jerk off in my teenage years to shower action both at my gym or after training/playing with some teammates.
I have encountered plenty of straight lads that are happy to join me in my shower stall to rub one out, they won't go on their knees but have no problem giving me a hand.

xenon-naturist

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Many times, from circle jerk off in my teenage years to shower action both at my gym or after training/playing with some teammates.
I have encountered plenty of straight lads that are happy to join me in my shower stall to rub one out, they won't go on their knees but have no problem giving me a hand.

Are they OK with you getting on your knees ?

Reactions: RL_Praha

LDNdude

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I would give you more than just “a hand”

;)

Reactions: JERSEYBOY1981